twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So?

Not my G-d

define jew

>Sup Forums claim it's a christian board
>Sup Forums hate jews

Jesus was a jew. so?

He was an Israelite.

He also never existed; unlike our beloved Prophet Muhammad.

Takbir, friends, Inshallah.

>I'm going to believe whichever religion allows me to behave like a selfish prick

Not surprising that Sup Forums is starting to denounce Christianity.

>son of God was the king of jews.
kill you're self

>Sup Forums claim it's a christian board

Who is this Sup Forums guy?

Incorrect, Christ was a Judean follower of the Talmud. Judaism did not formally exist until much later until the Khazars of modern day Ukraine adopted the Talmud and adopted the name Jew, and so the religion Judaism was born. In the King James Bible, or any modern New Testament version the word Judean is replaced with "Jew" which one could say is either a miscalculation of the scholars of the time who were not aware of the difference or the ultimate Jewish trick? Who knows, what matters is Jesus was not a "Jew" and neither was anyone else living there.

Jesus is quoted in the Qu'ran several times you retarded piss poor excuse of a shit poster.

Hitler was a distasteful guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=NrFm3ELbXtY

Is it debtors, sins, or trespassers?

There is no need to be upset, my circumcised friend.

John 18
35 Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “Your own people and chief priests handed You over to me. What have You done?” 36 Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world; if it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews. But now, My kingdom is not of this realm.” 37“ Then You are a king?” Pilate said. “You say that I am a king,” Jesus answered. “For this reason I was born and have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to My voice.”

Jesus and Saul/Paul and the original Apostles were all jews.

Jews are essentially the AAA leagues to Christianity, the Majors.

Aussie shitposters > leaf shitposters

At least aussies are somewhat amusing but leafs are all cancer monotone fuckers with no sense of humor whatsoever.

he's also mentioned in the mormon cult you goat fucking pedophile.

No, they're both cancer. Nobody ever says anything original or clever. How can one be better than the other?

He was an Israelite

But he wasn't a Khazar from Eastern Europe.

(((Jesus Christ)))

Isn't funny how fedoras always forget about jesus expelling jews from the temple and they killed him?

Be Jewish != be kike
My neighbour is Jewish (ethnically), but he is not different from Russians. He drink beer and vodka, have ugly wife and he is henpecked.

Jews didn't exist during Jesus' times.

>American education - the thread

He wasn't one of the tribe, he was their god.

I hate Rabbinical Jews, aka all modern Jews that are the spiritual descendants of the Pharisees who reject Jesus, and are probably more Kazar than actual Israeli. Obliviously Jesus wasn't a Rabbinical Jew

it's all ogre

/thread Shabbat Shalom

Jesus was the prophet of the jews but they didn't like the way he treated their money grabbing schemes so they kill him

ok. you are going to need to divulge on that one.

wtf!!!! I'm....a #heebdweeb now

Yeah he was a Jew, that called out the Jews for acting like Jews. That's why the Jews killed him

that's not true. the whole thing goes very deep. Jesus ain't coming back, but we will have redemption and it comes swiftly and when we least suspect it

Fuck you're right

I'm now a #MohammadMissile

*judean

Jews are just inbreed evil creatures with slav and some germanic blood I guess.