Dis a haircolor map

Dis a haircolor map.
Show more than every genetic shit you post here who is white and who is not.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.lww.com/jpgn/Fulltext/2004/06001/O0090_Lactose_Intolerance_in_Portugal_and_Sao_Tome.92.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Andalusia and Valencia are Maghrebi regions

Slavs are Aryan, Scandinavians are mongrels.

Yeah, sure.

Blond girls = sexy
Blond men = fuccbois

I have paler skin than most blond dudes I've met

>white people
you mean the people whom are civilized? because then its just south europe and maybe arabs to some extent, the rest is expressionless neanderthals

My family is almost all from the blonde areas but my hair is brown. Do I lose my white card?

then why are the living standards so fucking low in southern yurope? also why are you so poor? and when are you going to pay your debs?
and why the fuck can't i take a shit in your 3rd world country without clogging the coilet from toilet paper?
so many questions to which i won't get answers

It's culture to store shit-stained toilet paper instead of getting rid of it

This

Blondcucks have this weird taned brown skin similar to Arabs

>the absolute state of France
>tfw brown hair and eyes

what's the issue ? this sin't shitskin-related otherwise the east would be browner than the west not the other way around
it's about natives and we've always been like this, you too apparently, so i don't see why we should have a problem with it

Don't be so sure about that Oleg. In a group of 100 average norwegians you can be sure that only a minority will be blonde

>mtDNA
Into the trash it goes.

>we've always been like this

Gauls disagree

Does everyone on Sup Forums actually know everything about haplogroups etc or do they just make up shit as they post?

Or places where the sun activity is historically low.

is that what the turk whom fucks your wife told you about south europe, mongol? that's how you gathered that information? greece has a fine standard of living, and has weather that doesn't give you suicidal thoughts. poor thing

Show me source/sample size

>finns wipe their ass with the same leaves that they afterwards whip themselves on the sauna while showing each other their teeny weeny asian weiners

this map is just a meme dude, it's pretty inaccurate

>haircolor map
No thanks, sheepfucker.

northern europe-finland
central europe
Netherlands
Greece
baltics-estonia
Belarus
those countries are white

>no source
all finns are brown haired slanty brown eyed manlet dicklet nigger lip mongols
finns are ugliest most disgusting race on this planet
t. ethnic White Germanic Swede living in this poorfag mongol shithole

I know a girl from estremadura and her sister, father, and almost all aunts and uncles on her father's side are gingers and have blue/green eyes and freckles.

So much for "abaixo do Douro, tudo é mouro"

That saying is a stupidity.
My mom and sister are blond and pale skind.
5 minutes in the sun and they get red fuck.
I know one ginger too from here.

Are you that guy who has a bunch of family around Alcobaça?

lactose intolerance does a better job of this

> all finns are brown haired slanty brown eyed manlet dicklet nigger lip mongols
Don't claim Finns are Russians.

That's also a meme map. I have quite a few Portuguese friends and none of them have ever met anyone with lactose intolerance.

you are so retarded it hurts, sad thing is that lot of people think like this, in what world does your shitty anectodal evidence even compare to map backed by sources? plese kill yourself you faggot

so you have a nice sample bias, doesnt mean a map is wrong

>Chad is whiter than white Americans and 90% of Europe
wew

>backed by sources
The map has none. I'd like to see specific peer reviewed studies with large sample sizes for those regions.

journals.lww.com/jpgn/Fulltext/2004/06001/O0090_Lactose_Intolerance_in_Portugal_and_Sao_Tome.92.aspx

This study says it's significantly lower than the 54% cited on the map, but it uses a molecular test which could yield false positives.

See There are various issues with that, most notably the testing methods. There are also varying degrees of lactose intolerance.

plenty of flaws in OP's map too

Close. I live in the same district.

>Non-whites instantly in an uproar

Once again no source.