>Browns are supposed to win by 3 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsarefree.xyz/cbscol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who
>3-28
Here?

sportsarefree.xyz/cbscol/

I know the preseason means literally nothing, but a win for the Browns tonight will go a long way for team morale.

Anything by a 3 and out on the first drive is a win in my book

What's everyone drinking for this game? I'm sipping on some CLASSY Busch

Water because I'm not a degenerate

Browns have two great lines on the O and D side, but bad everywhere else. Hope it shows this year. That O-line is scary

good job putting in the title
and go Browns, get hype for Garrett

Blatz, and it's awful.

We have good linebackers.

That browns player just got ko'd

>Browns already have an injury

who got hurt? the Saints RB? they cut to ads too soon

fuckin browns

Soft ass niggas

>concussion 1st play
nice

HEEM

>season hasn't even started yet and we're down three safeties
OK.

It was a safety, Ibraheim Campbell. He was actually pretty decent last year.

It's by far our weakest position too.

motherfucker
this is as Browns as you're going to get

Truth
Our front seven is about to the shit.

Not really impressed with Garrett so far

Cam Irvine is a bum

Why the fuck is Cam Erving still in the lineup? Worst lineman I've ever seen I swear

>offensive offsides

is there a position o >our oline Cam Erving hasn't played?
what a joke pick, thanks a lot Ray fucking Farmer

The Cleveland 3&out's

>Joe Thomas replaced by Cam Erving
RIP Lobster

Sunk cost fallacy. They're trying to make him work so his first round pick isn't a complete waste.

Everyone in that stadium looks depressed. Even the little kids they showed before the cut to commercial couldn't force a smile.

We unironically have at least two better players than him at every position on the line.

The bad part is that he's a 1st rounder from the previous regime

>browns fell for the Garrett meme

Better than swimming with corpses in a hurricane flood

Its been 3-4 years and you're still trying to force this Russian novel shit. It's not funny dude, let it go.

Who is the Saints left tackle? Athletic as fuck motherfucker.

I take it back

I might be offended if your joke wasn't so outdated or if I was a Saints fan.

The Russian novel was a product of the previous regime. Which is why I posted it here. Stop making stupid assumptions.

I thought it was kind of funny when it first was around, but at this point, it is well past its due. It's time to just delete the picture.

anyone have a webm of the concussion?

>not a Saints or Browns fan
Fuck you're doing here then

Well this match is utter shite so I'm leaving this thread. I thought you bellends said that the American Football preseason was the best sporting event of all time. LOL

Anyways I just necked
>6 pints of Carlsberg
>bubble and squeak
>steak and kidney pie
>branston pickle sliders
>and a sticky toffee pudding

This Leicester fan (AKA real FOOTBALL) is leaving Wetherspoon's one chuffed lad. Missus is driving :) reckon I'll smash her back doors in.

PS. see you in the cup final Barcelona

Why do you assume that I'm not a Browns fan?

ted ginn doing what we knew he would do going in

Weird thing is I don't even get the joke. Are Russian novels shitty or something?

"Cleveland Browns" being translated literally in this picture always makes me kek

>ted ginn dropping a perfect pass for a touchdown
things never change.

I think the accepted joke of Russian history/literature is, "and then things got worse"

It was a post some user made comparing the Browns to a 19th century Russian novel and a short description of why. Then somebody made the picture with the title "PLAY BETTER" which was Mike Pettine's catchphrase.

>falling for the "speedy nigger from OSU" meme
Why do teams keep doing this

I don't even know and I'm from /lit/.

I know Osweiler is supposed to be really shitty or something but does he always take 30 seconds before starting the play?

meanwhile, Michael Thomas.

He learned from Peyton Manning.

Michael Thomas is a posession WR not a speed babby.

>receiver that's nowhere near the play gets flagged for block in the back

Top tier Brownsing

the original copypasta
imagine the browns are in one of those classic 19th century russian novels everything is so bad it's kind of funny. things are terrible to start, then they get worse and worse. but in the middle, things seem to be finally turning around, and the protagonist gets married to a beautiful wife, has a couple of beautiful kids named johnny and brian and his upstart shop is doing well. then the shop burns down and the protagonist's entire family, including him dies, except the wife. the second half of the novel is about the wife and how she fucks this local jew for money and shelter even though she isn't attracted to him.
the browns are a 19th century classic russian tragicomedy. kind of poignantly beautiful if you think about it.

on a side note, as someone who studied russian literature at school and got As most of the time, I don't really get the joke

>pros
Peppers is a fierce motherfucker
OL is as good as expected except for Irving
Jamie Collins is elite

>cons
Everything else

That front 7 might keep me watching this year if they can keep pulling that shit

Orchard is looking determined. Maybe the switch back to his original position has made a big difference.

>assweiler is our best qb

END IT

Maybe Kizer will come in after the other guys get concussed and he'll make something happen.

>could have drafted watson

you fuckers deserve to suck

We actually have an O-line this year. They should be SOMEWHAT safe.

You misspelled Sam Darnold

Nah, Kessler. Osweiler is a size babby with a few wins in the NFL under his belt. Which is the prototype QB. Kessler is only 6'1

Have the Browns gotten a first down yet?

Darnold has already talked about staying at USC for another year or two. So let's call it Josh Rosen or Josh Allen.

Watson is trash.

Kessler has more of a noodle arm than Chad Pennington and that's saying something.

>Rosen
I swear if we actually draft a kike to play QB I'm going to root for the Bengals instead.

Supposedly his arm strength has vastly improved during the offseason. At least that was the report from training camp.

Darnold or die

From the looks of the Scrimmage last week, he's actually gotten worse. Holds the ball way too long.

This is all on Hue. He waited until last week to name Brock the starter and up until then he barely had any time with the first string. It's no wonder they can't do anything on offense, the fucking quarterback is trying to play without any practice. You couldn't sabotage a team any more if you tried.

Based Peppers

Well, go get his e-mail address and we can convince him to leave early.

Why is he 3rd on the depth chart then?

He's second, the last I heard.

>end of the first quarter
>Browns finally get a first down

Well Brock was supposed to be the 3rd stringer but Kizer is raw as shit and Kessler dun goofed at the scrimmage.

I think they want to know if Brock can play with no warning. See if he can be a decent backup.

>could have drafted watson
If anything, not falling for the QB meme is the best thing they've done these last two years. Watson is a dumb as rocks QB.

Did everyone forget that the Browns went 1-15 last year?
Like, just because they likely got better through the draft, they're still a bad team.
Especially since they lost Pryor and 2 starting QBs.

>WE WANT LESS COMMERCIALS
fine, we will just show you the field from a distance

good on you NFL, show those fucks who owns this

>losing against the shittiest defense in football and Drew Brees' backup
I don't even know why I expected any better

Way ahead of you

so whats the probability of the browns going 0-16?

Kek

More probable than not

100%

Should be good, we play the Jets

Osweiler overthrowing everyone. This is perfect.

We'll meme out a win or two or three. There's significantly more talent than last year.

Almost...

Coleman is a disgusting faggot, I mean a literal homosexual. I sucked his cock last week in Painesville.