Anybody here been to a saint vincent concert?

anybody here been to a saint vincent concert?

i actually got pegged by her after a show

why would you want to go to one

pretty good

teddy adorno just kikd me
wants more pics
said something about a theoretical musicology piece dunno

No, but I've been to a strip club before and I'm guessing her concerts are similarly degenerate.

>ywn get dom'd by mummy vincent

Yes I went a couple of years ago with my brother when she was touring for Strange Mercy. It took an hour for the stage to get set up with "muh art" props after the opening band. tbqh I'm not a fan of her music or persona so I didn't like it very much.

Wyy she's smug. Oh rly?

I'm not exactly dying to be surrounded by hundreds of bitchy gay men, so no I'm not going to her concerts.

deepfakes of her getting gangbanged when?

ok nazi

I saw her step on a young kitten with her high heel while walking off stage into the backroom area.
I called her out and one of her guards made a motion to walk toward me, but st. Vincent snapped at him and started Swaying Her Hips Like A Cartoon character as she came before me. She hovered asprite can near my face before clenching the can and letting the contents soray on my cace from a tearin the middle.
She then got down on her knees and began penguin walking near my crotch. I tried to back up but I was stuck. She craned her head forward and made gnawing sounds like an obnoxious person eating a corn on the cob that is somehow made of cheese instead of the corn. When she metmy crotch I was impressed how she operatedher tongue to slink the head of my zipper undone . I was so thrilled by the interaction that i pissed myself, this made her very irksome and so she got up and left to her dressing room...

Ah why does her new look make me cringe when I was so attracted to her before? Not a fan of the album either it's so boring a topical

She canned the poofball curls. Very bad move.

she went from cute jew mommy to an ugly aging woman thats too old for her look

she looks like that jew girl the /r9k/ autists always post

Hi, Marina hatefag.

She reminds me of the girl in orchestra who goes wild on Halloween but you know she’s not really having fun and is a control freak about everything.

Am going in February, hope it's good

i would just stare at her feet the whole time

seen her twice. once when she was touring s/t which was my favorite of the two. smaller venue. neat little choreography and her band mate brought out a theremin; that was really fun to see someone play.

second time was for the new album. this was a sit-down concert. played a short film before anything. it was okay. first half of the show was playing like, one or two songs from her past albums. intermission. then she played masseduction in full. pretty sure she was the only person onstage for the whole thing. but she carried the entire show well.

Saw her about two months ago. It was decent, crowd was dead though.

is she wearing a chastity cage?

i saw her when she was touring for Strange Mercy. If you're an autistic and dislike it when artists tell stories in between songs you might get angry but otherwise it was great. She can actually sing live, unlike a lot of musicians.

Saw her live during her Love This Giant tour. She was shit, but David Byrne on the other hand was excellent.

his new song is awesome

Thanks, sounds like it'll be pretty decent at the very least.

keep talking

sex e

She is nutty and hypersexual these days it seems.
hope she'l be oK

She did a free show in Toronto with Swans a few years ago that I seen. Only focused on her legs though.

nigger

imagine the heat

She hit the wall hard and now is desperately overcompensating

Know a lot of people who saw her in Brixton in December. Apparently she started with a bad short film then she sat 10 metres away from the crowd on the stage and sang all her best songs to start with and then played her new album in full. They all hated it.

Saw her in Philly and NY. Def felt a lot more energy at the former, probably because it was GA but the crowds really aren't that lively anyway. Overall really enjoyed the show.

The NA leg is/was way better than the EU leg

the tech isn't ready for justice doing purposes

Yea it was pretty good. She extended the riff from Huey Newton and I started to gush and a cute guy noticed and started to grind on me. I lost interest in him when he pulled out his phone during Digital Witness, which was ironic