Do you agree with Stormfront about degenerate cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sh7e1u7RMlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ytnFVbdlaSo
youtube.com/watch?v=x8wOE7J8G1U
imgur.com/a/pZlNi
youtube.com/watch?v=6jDcWAWRRHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cartoons by jews will always be subversive.

All cartoons are degenerate, and if you watch them when you're 12 years old or older, you're degenerate

I don't watch them I was wondering if there is any kind of cartoon tha tis not degenerate

Like some 30s and 40s which show jews as bad merchants etc

perhaps there was when Jewish presence in the media was not as extensive

How come in the past 70 years not a single white person made a not degenerate cartoon?

cartoons for kids should be innocent.

I dont know much about the early history of cartoons, though.

Is Finding Nemo degenerate?

I personally don't think Simpsons is degenerate
but most "adult" jokes got lost during translation to other languages such as portuguese, italian, german.....

Family Guy is easily the worst.
It's so fucking awful, and always the same joke
>characters sitting on coach
>ur a fat fag, Peter
>lol this reminds me of that one time I met Halle Berry
>cuts to a flashback
>Peter standing next to Halle Berry
>''Ur a fat fag'' says Halle Berry
>fart noise

Can I get hired? I'd like to get paid for this shit.

King of the Hill needs to come back dammit. They cancelled that shit for the fucking Cleveland Show.

Either the "Millions watching Family Guy" number is fake or americans are really brainwashed

My guess is that the audience watching number is completely fake.

Simpsons, if we're talking about modern episodes, needs to be up there with family guy

Not quite cartoons but Pioneers of Tomorrow has alway been based

I stopped watching on Season 9
What happened?

Watching TV is degenerate.

Someone hire this man! He's already better than 99% of Family Guy's writers.

People do watch this shit.
Just look up any Family Guy clip on youtube. Millions of views. People commenting as if they just saw the funniest shit ever. They can't all be bots.
People love Seth Macfarlane. They think he's hilarious.

Out of all three of the 'Family Guy' shows, American Dad is the only good one. The characters are actually political caricatures, and the writing is fairly decent (for a half-assed cartoon). Family Guy has progressively gotten shittier, and the Cleveland Show has always been shit.

this shit looks like brown brainwashing worse than black bang kids Nickelondeon cartoons

These arabs are all degenerates

I don't even watch many but
-Lisa is pretty much the main character and is nothing but a vessel to spew liberal shit. At least 75% of episodes revolve around her being the "voice of reason" among the retarded, less-left cast.
-Marge confirmed bisexual
-Bart has 0 significance other than sometimes representing idiot right wingers
-Every character that had some charm is now completely overused

Seriously. Watch this shit.

WATCH

IT

I dare you to watch the entire video.

youtube.com/watch?v=sh7e1u7RMlQ

DO IT

>Seth Macfarlane

not a jewish surname but I bet there is some jew writing the show

>Marge confirmed bisexual

Jews had to destroy it didn't they?
Fucking filthy degenerates

Despite the jewish "jokes" I'm not watching 9 minutes of this

This transcends Jewish tricks. This is way worse.
This is Idiocracy becoming reality.

Do it, fucking faggot.
One of these ''funniest moments'' is some guy driving up to a bunch of clowns and the clowns getting into the car. That's the joke.
Please laugh

Southparks cartoon wars 1 and 2 were good. That's when they tried to show Muhammad but Comedy Central censored it.
Well worth a watch because the stick it to family guy as well.

I want to fuck that rabbit

It all started with him
There is basically no turning back y'know

Absolute shit but it makes sense that normies would like it, it's about as offensive as the liberal media will allow

Futurama is the bomb. I don't care if that's made by a Cohen, I like it too much.

It's my favourite!

It's like futuristic judaism I only watched the first season years ago

I like family guy. At least their older stuff. Always makes me laugh. Are you disavowing me, Sup Forums?

Futurama is good.
It seems like all the talented writers left Simpsons to write Futurama.
Too bad it's still infested with celeb nonsense like the Susan Boyle episode.

What about the mecha cartoons like Macross?

I watched the whole thing and didn't laugh. Am I going to be alright Sup Forums?

It means you aren't a braindead zombie.

He made a sarcastic comment user.

There is nothing good to do in this fucking jungle I live one day I'll download the second season

They're actually right. Family Guy is liberal shill garbage.

Only thing I can come up with is that it's "multicultural" with the aliens living among humans, but the show wouldn't have the same setup without this.

Also
>It's nothing like the simpsons
>Or family guy
>Or other agenda pushing shit

It's the least agenda pushing show I know

The only decent thing in this video was the first Jew joke. I made it two minutes.

I don't understand how people can find this shit funny. It's the complete antithesis of humor. Is the joke that it's so ironically unfunny that it's supposed to be funny like an anti-joke? I could never make it through an entire episode even though my sister loves Family Guy.

>Is the joke that it's so ironically unfunny that it's supposed to be funny like an anti-joke?

It's like the times we are living, everything is presented so anti-natural that people are living the memes the media tells them.

True, but it's mostly minor roles (like with the heads in jars) unlike the simpsons where they're major characters and spread morality and shit.

futurama is all about diversity were an old jew is running the company desu

School shooter klansman Sam Hyde talks about this.
youtube.com/watch?v=ytnFVbdlaSo

I've never heard anyone be more spot on the subject as Sammy.

>robot chicken
>degenerate

nigga whiat

That show's the best

The Powerpuff Girls (there's a remake). I advise you to not look into it.

>The Powerpuff Girls

I watched it when I was 13-14, never noticed any agenda pushing, degeneracy ,etc,etc..

either I was too naive or I was already a degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=x8wOE7J8G1U

Robot Chicken is pretty much Family Guy in stop motion

Is Farnsworth a Jewish name? I didn't think it was (could be wrong though).

The guy doesn't come off Jewish at all, he's a mad scientist and doesn't even have a decent business plan.

There was a cartoon I watched late at night when I was kid I really liked it but Cartoon Network replaced it with modern cartoons by late 90s.

Jonny Quest

(((David X Cohen)))

What's the deal with this ((( ))) thing happening?

This poll is fucking retarded. I have like 80 fetishes, and none of those shows give them. Shit like totally spies, twinky turner, kids next door were the fetish machines. I'd be suprised if these dipshits have ever watched tv by saying those are the degenerate ones

I haven't seen this video before, but I made this observation many years ago. This is especially true here in the USA; most opinions and the way normalfags relate to the world is via television programs and movies. You'll see this if you are outspoken about your views (political or otherwise) in public. They will say things like, "You remind me of X character in X movie" or say things like, "I heard something similar in a movie once. You should go see X movie."

There's a plug-in that points out Jewish names with parentheses.. It got found out by the mainstream media, so it's not known as the ''echoes'' and everyone's using it to point out jews, even jews themselves. You'll see a lot of jews on Twitter who use the ''echoes''.

I don't use twitter that's why i didn't know
Thanks for the explanation based Latvia.

That's exactly how the jews are. They don't have any plans other than make profit and if something gets destroyed it's not a big deal because they can always make fun of some innocent person who got affected by their actions and show him as stupid. Also he's not a real scientist since he has autism kind of like einsten did.

>twinky turner
??

>kids next door
???????????

Yes.

Even Chuck Norris had a Cartoon

Fairly odd parents

You didn't get any fetishes from kids next door?

g.e-hentai period org/g/344029/9f2a33ec8e/
heightch4yns rule34 or something like that finished the story on his own

I was thinking that if you guys made some based cartoon that is not explicit brainwashing like the arab kid tv you would make a huge success

Something to appeal to the naive white kids seeing white heroes fighting evil and corruption

imgur.com/a/pZlNi

>on TV

On youtube I can watch original Looney Toons
redpilled as fuck.

Bump

Tintin is redpilled af

Given the presence of Jews in the media, you could claim that literally any television show or fictional novel is trying to secretly instill the Jews' agenda on you via subliminal messages. Even the works that paint Jews in a negative light could be argued to be using reverse psychology in order to make the audience sympathize with the Jews.

No I love cartoons

Yes it's degenerate, most cartoons border on autism and they always have the father be some bafoon. The only cartoon that I think was actually good was Avatar: The Last Airbender. The same goes for the majority of anime. Most good anime with good male leads are somehow made in the late 80s, 90s and early 00s.

>King of the Hill

How in the hell is King of the Hill degenerate?

It's literally a story about a man trying to maintain traditional White American values in his household despite constantly being assaulted from every side by degenerates.

I dont know why family guy started to get so much hate in the last couple of months. I swear to god you're all sheeps in here

Family Guy has its lib moments, but also slips quite a few red pillish stuff in there. They rip on jews and trannies all the time, for example.

THEY WERE JEWS HOW DID I JUST NOW REALIZE THIS GOD DAMN MATT AND TREY

THAT'S ASININE

>king of the hill
>any percent degenerate
Fuck storm front

McFarlane is a diehard liberal and makes sure everyone knows it. He makes sure everyone knows he's a #BernVictim.

Talking about autism, what is your guys opinion on archer? Friends told me that it's one of the best cartoons for adults but I just watched the half of the forst episode and couldn't handle it anymore. The jokes are forced as fuck and made full with sex "humor" what only horny 14 year olds would laugh about. Even those degenerate japanese cartoon watchers wouldn't probably enjoy this shit

>western cartoons
Get with the times lads.

His mother is allegedly an echoberg

Wait...they wanna hate on bugs bunny and such? But are ok with crap like bobs burgers. rick and morty. Mlp.

Sheeeeit whats next? Johnny bravo gonna get labled as "sexist"?

Is South Park redpilled?
They normally have "both sides are wrong" message, but they were a bit edgy last season. Are Trey Parker and Matt Stone secret NatSoc?

Nah they just aren't loyal to a single political party. They just make fun of whoever is the biggest ass at the time.

>parker
>stone
>natsoc

had to read through first before posting, you said exactly what i wanted to. King of the hill, for me, is the most cherished piece of pop culture, the last one to truly depict human life with its ups and downs, with all the aspects of human psyche. Its also the most funniest and saddest show i have ever seen

autism speaks

Jew getting off on counting money was bretty funny, mexican punching every woman is his family has potential, would like come context, the same with women vote turning into a pillow fight.
Every thing else is pure garbage. It's like fishing for some reason in a pool of leftists.

On the other hand this episode introduced me to Wagner when I was a kid, crossdresing and whatnot.

youtube.com/watch?v=6jDcWAWRRHo

Every cartoon that can do that is precious. Too bad new cartoons don't do that.

Ellen Degenerate is the lead voice over.