ITT: the worst characters in the history of film

ITT: the worst characters in the history of film

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZezCj_gC1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasn't this faggot meant to be a US Special Forces colonel? A full fucking colonel. Yet he looks about 28.

Did they even try when making that pile of shit movie? The whole came across like they made a suave trailer then were like "shit. We need to make a whole fucking film out of this trailer. "

THIS IS KATANA

DERN TOOTIN, WUT IN THE HELLLLL IS WRONG WITH YOU ORNERY VARMINT?

>muh autism

I don't know why they thought some pencil neck guy in his 20's would be believable as a seasoned military bad ass.
It should have been Scott. At least he has his dads determined eyes

Eastwood Jr. is literally the only character in the movie softer looking than the OP guy

This guy

DAAAMN LINDEN

LIGHT IT UUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Man I feel bad about this dude, he was campaigned to be this new action hero in the 2014/15s starting with the new robocop but the guy is just a charisma vacuum

He was your typical American soldier guy, he wasn't going to have much depth. Hell, they referenced how cliched he was in the movie.

It's hardly autism. Having a character who is not only meant to be Special Forces, but also a full colonel, yet looks like they've just graduated from college is ridiculous. They'd need to cast someone in their 40s to make it believable.

How the hell is it autistic to expect a character to be a believable age for his role?

It's not even like this is some obscure shit normies don't know about. Colonel is a high ranking senior officer. This is well within the realm of common knowledge.

his look fit better with the Killing. Scrawny wigger detective in Seattle

Why is he wearing his father's jacket, is he wearing his mommy's heels too?

Good call. All I could think of when I saw him in Suicide Squad was fucking CM Punk. He has no presence. He's totally unconvincing in his role

youtube.com/watch?v=nZezCj_gC1g

What went wrong?

*spastic retard wiggles*

Joel's a good actor though. His recent movies just stink of his agent going "we really need to have you in big movies so your name recognition and brand improves in Hollywood"

terribly written villain who made no sense. yet the critics ate up because muh disney

he's average looking, he has a bland style and as someone else itt mentioned he has no charisma. He's like budget ethan hawke

>budget ethan hawke
savage

I turned off the movie the second this faggot showed up.

>he's average looking
I think he looks good, better than most. he just needs good movies.

LOL

he made some money and gets to keep his soul so i wouldnt feel so bad for him

Frodo Baggins

ethan hawke is budget ethan hawke

But he's a qt, user.

The actor is 37 years old. You really suck at telling peoples age.

>That Special Forces colonel looked a bit young
There was an Hispanic gang banger who made emojis out of fire he generated from his fingers

>There was an Hispanic gang banger who made emojis out of fire he generated from his fingers
So?

flagg was fucking great though, quit being a fag

>Ecnhantress
>not one of the multitude of bland and forgettable villains seen in pretty much every cape film.
>but no the only one with any kind of aesthetic is clearly the worst

>Wasn't this faggot meant to be a US Special Forces colonel? A full fucking colonel. Yet he looks about 28.

The actor is 37 years old.

Considering that the youngest age of commission to Westpoint, which Rick Flag is a graduate of, is 17 years, this would make him a Lieutenant Colonel after he served 18-20 years and have completed all Key Development requirements with satisfactory Officer Evaluation Reports. After 3-5 years he would be eligible to be promoted to Colonel. Taking into account Rick Flag is a comic super soldier with straigh A's in everything, he would be a Colonel by 38.

So yes, he could play a US Special Forces Colonel.

ehm, ok fine. you are right.

And it's some autistic army detail that goes too far?

>autistic
you answered your own question

>lets make a terrible movie even worse by adding this character so it becomes unwatchable

he completely managed to destroy Darth Vader thus damaging the original Star Wars trilogy forever. if he had raped me as a child I dont think that would have been as damaging as the shit this faggot has done.

SHE'S GOT MY BACK

thank you Captain Autism.

kek you killed that other faggot

What was up with his weird smile the whole time? Can the actor not smile? During the Deadhsot tryout scene you can tell he was showing the character breaking/smiling but it looked like he was disgusted by Will Smith's bad breath or he was shitting his pants.

Flagg was good though, better character than whatever the name of Felicity Jones was in Rogue One

THIS IS DIABLO. HE OPENLY REFUSED TO FIGHT AND IS STILL NOCOOPERATIVE SO WE'RE GOING TO TAKE HIM WITH US ANYWAYS EVEN THOUGH OUR LIVES COULD DEPEND ON A GUY WHO DOESN'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING

HE'S GOT MY BACK

Let it go TFAggot. Rey a shit.

He's also unstable as fuck and could kill us in a second.

>this is how you assfuck an user

good job man.

LIKE MOWIN A LAAAWWWWWWWN

Dear GOD WHY. How could anyone think this was good enough to put in a movie?