Slowdive has
> Better name
> Better shoegaze gf
> Better core album
> Not a group full of spergs

Slowdive > Ride > MBV

>mfw triggerd little faggots get butthurt over nothing

I agree

To Here Knows When alone is better than all of Souvlaki.

>Rachel is the ultimate shoegaze waifu and wins on that merit alone

No, fuck off pleb
There's just no way someone can believe that after listening to Loveless very loudly

The Virgin Neil VS The Chad Shields

I agree that Slowdive > MBV but Ride is fucking trash come on

Are you kidding me?

The Chad Neil (literally banged the hot chick in his band) The Virgin Shields (awkwardly stares at the ground and autistically looks at his female guitarist)

They're both ultra-virgins

and Nowhere is better than Souvlaki

>not realising loveless is a meme used to filter out plebs

Why are you and OP such clueless faggots? Get a clue faggot

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Kevin is known to be THE most hung guy in shoegaze, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Bilinda's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Kevin barely able to force it past the knob, and Bilinda moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Kevin's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...

Colm is the true alpha in MBV, he banged Bilinda, Rachel, Debbie and Kevin.

Lmao

>you just KNOW
gets me everytime

MBV is 25% British where Slowdive is 100% British so Slowdive wins.

>even fucking mentioning ride in this thread
loveless is better but souvlaki means more to me

What’s the quintessential bargain bin Shoegaze band, Lush or Ride?

Lush is pretty wanky desu

This. I don't even bother with these threads anymore since they're usually made by people for whom Loveless hasn't clicked yet.

Curve

Slowdive

loveless has a good atmospheric feeling but i think souvlaki have greater climax moments on the album, the songs gradually lead up to the typical shugazi walls of sound and have a greater emotional effect. where as loveless is just fucking pure noise for the majority which is hypnotic and ethereal. they're both equally good however souvlaki is more accessible. ((i could say the exact same thing about their new albums too))

seeing slowdive in two weeks and they have really refined their live set which is good since rachels voice doesnt sound as good anymore.

Holy fuck, please be meming

lol

It is I never understood why mu preferred loveless over it so heavily.

MBV is the only true shoegaze band, because unlike slowdive it heavily relies on guitar effects

/thread

Wrong. But Pygmalion is better than Souvlaki, you basic bitch.

can you post under a trip so i can filter you

>> Not a group full of spergs
besides kevin, how are mbv spergs?

kill yourself, faggot. i can smell the soy from over here.

Not the guy you're responding to, but Pygmalion is overrated AF. Spirit of Eden and Laughing Stock do it better.

This is my favourite pasta

Just for a Day is the best Slowdive album

>his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac.
best part

Shut up. Bilinda is pure.

people who think slowdive are better than mbv , first off its a wrong answer, secondly I dunno the music is pretty different if you really contemplate it. slowdive is kinda watery like the cure and mbv has almost more to do with stooges texturally.

pretty much this, one could chalk it up to taste but then there's this also this fact that
"sometimes" off loveless
vs
"dagger" off souvlaki
and thats the end of the story for me. I dare you to listen to both songs back to back and stick with your answer.

I've mostly only listened to the most popular shoegaze, aka: slowdive, ride, MBV, BJM, loved it all where do I go?

medicine - the buried life (in fact I think medicine is the single most underrated band that also completely nailed these shoegaze and noise pop aesthetic in the early 90s but is for some reason rarely mentioned by shoegaze threads)

also this rarity I have no idea how they made such a brilliant record the band immediately parted with sound, thanks to a fellow mutant for pointing this record out to me!
discogs.com/Ecstasy-Of-St-Theresa-Susurrate/release/1606062

also got to hear
dinosaur jr youre living all over me
jesus and mary chain psychocandy

Yo back the fuck away from Dagger that song is great. Sometimes is better, but still.

I forgot about this holy shit

Loveless is better than Souvlaki, but Pygmalion is better than both.

go away ffgt ur wrong

Ride has a more britpop sound than shoegaze

Even if I like more Slowdive than MBV, it's quite debatable which is the best band.

HOWEVER, "When The Sun Hits" it's the single best shoegaze track ever. Everything shoegaze should be it's there: blurry, fragile, beautiful, deeply emotional and detached at the same time and EXTREMLY energetic. And all of that ultimately amplified because of a more radio-pop sound and format.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwUdO2B9x1U

no