Brit/pol/ - Aftermath Edition

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNON
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>NICK GRIFFIN'S EX-BODYGUARD CALLED THIS 2 MONTHS AGO
youtube.com/watch?v=y9-yzJphdfs

>POLLS/ODDS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxcP7TRY178
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/16/jo-cox-attack-people-screamed-brought-towels-a-77-year-old-tried-to-help-in-the-end-they-laid-floral-tributes
google.co.uk/search?q=wiltshire&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRoprfy67NAhXG7hoKHax3BXwQ_AUICCgD#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=wiltshire villages
youtube.com/watch?v=InKKQHU4ldk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for a united yewrope

youtube.com/watch?v=KxcP7TRY178

It won't kick off. There is nothing left in this population.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did any of you BRITKEKS HONESTLY and TRULY believe you would ever leave the EU?!?!? You were NEVER going to leave. This was never even a slight possibility LMAO. Your government would NEVER let you leave. Do you know why? Because the referendum is NON-BINDING!!! AHAHAHA They would NEVER listen to any of the UNEDUCATED who believe the UK would be better off without EU! You are NOTHING without EU!!! The Leave camp are like a group of SAD and DESPERATE old men, nostalgic about the EMPIRE that is no more! You will never, EVER get it back! You have the EU now, and anyone with a WORKING brain can tell that REMAINING is the best option!!! You will be DESTROYED if you leave. No one will want to INVEST in your country! No one will want to COOPERATE with your country (say hello to more refugees because they won't be STOPPED in France anymore)! And you will be IRRELEVANT on the world stage! There is nothing for you outside the EU, and everyone who isn't an EDGY, SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE knows this fact! The PEOPLE who CARE about Britain will vote REMAIN because they know it's in the nation's and the people's BEST interest. They won't pack up their bags like PETULANT children. They will NEGOTIATE like real men with EU partners! The Leave camp has NO plan! They will turn Britain into a new South Africa, like the niggers OBSESSED with "muh freedom" and self-determination did. HAHAHA Don't be a HYPOCRITE about "muh immigrants", either, when Brits are one of the LARGEST immigrant groups in other countries HAHA

The Brexit WON'T happen! Stop WASTING your time and SORT your priorities! Don't SHILL a cause that's totally HOPELESS from the beginning next time. LMAO

>inb4 they never release the police interrogation logs completely demolishing the "he shouted Britain first" narrative until after the vote.

Here's hoping you lads still have a fighting chance.

nth for ROTHERHAM

Have to agree with Oz lads, despite his mocking tone.

Nice shitpost aussie

Here's a (you)

The way I see it once we reach a certain % of muslim population they will start a civil war

(((You)))

Fresh oc for my lads across the pond.
Godspeed, gentlemen!

what are you a nazi? there's no reason to assume coming from a culture with a term for raping young boys at will had anything to do with what those men did. god.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/16/jo-cox-attack-people-screamed-brought-towels-a-77-year-old-tried-to-help-in-the-end-they-laid-floral-tributes

Supposed witness Graeme Howard:
>“He was shouting ‘Britain first’ when he was doing it and being arrested.”

Claims he witnessed both the attack and the arrest, which is obvious bullshit since nobody knew where the attacker was until two cops found him a few streets away.

So much happened yesterday. It really makes you think.

He's right. I am now a #remainmissile.

Morning lads

Brexit won't happen because the NWO will start with the destruction of Britain.

Remember the 2012 London Olympics opening that started with a quote from Shakespeare's The Tempest? It was Caliban's lines before he killed off an imperial innovator. Britain has been colonized

Cosy morning today.

Morning mate. Here's to a more optimistic day.

Morning lads, remember, Leave will win.

Glad to see the lie is getting pointed out on LBC at least lads. Remember to email your MP's forcing a massive pubic apology for attempting to pin politics onto a mental health issue. #shameonremain

POST NIGE

>pubic apology

How fucking rare is this
user, all I want it to live in a quiet town with stone buildings and shit and feel safe.
I looked at a place called Malmesbury, UK and it looks like that.
Is this realistic user?

Happy happy joy joy

No, I meant he was the one who claimed to have witnessed both the attack AND the arrest.

What I miss? Also checked.

Fuck, now I want a chippy

Sorry lad, it's early and my tea is cooling down.

Question to you: Are Transylvanians all slightly smug?

Isn't a "chippy" the name for a fish&chips store?

Google Lacock village my friend, not far from me and used to go there regularly on days out. It's glorious.

She is strict while being bubbley and cushy. A real 10/10

Britbro's: will it happen?

A lefty shill Boyle organised it, who directed 28 days Later. Guessing he made that film to fap over.

Yes

Is Brexit dead now or are enough people seeing the false flag for what it is?

yeah and the food you get there is also referred to as 'a chippy'

like 'I fancy a chinese'

1 week left my Congolese friend.

>tfw my chippy was taken over by pakis 10 years ago
>chips were never as good since

O-oh well

Stop studying British culture to make better propaganda, Brussells. We're trying to break up here.

I've heard some people refer to a chip butty as a chippy

chinky*

>you will never get wasted with The Farage and spend the night talking shit about the lefties...

>Lacock village
Thanks user
Is it insanely expensive to live in a place like this?
Also, are most of these type of places in the southern UK?
I remember watching Geordie Shore and someone said that the northern is all degenerates

The shooting won't sway many but it will be enough to tip it in Remain's favor

New poll tomorrow, we'll see if i'm right then

About to go to work lads, any updates on Mair's background since last night?

It seems the papers this morning have started to pump out the mental illness aspect more than the BF meme.

Fuck off, we don't want loud, fat Yanks moving into our nice, quaint, quiet villages.

Plenty of quaint villages with a local pub around in godtier conservative countryside. The left hate that picture and want 'new' housing littered all over those green spaces for their new gimmedat supporters flooding.

The good thing is campaigns are suspended with "leave" showing a massive winning streak in the polls.

I don't study shit m80.
The wife likes to watch "embarrassing bodies" and all that tripe, and it's always penniless, filthy northerners with their nauseating accents and vocabulary.

Unlike other Aussies I hope you lads Brexit, call out to the commonwealth and to the US, form up a coalition force, come to Australia and clean up Sydney and Melbourne.

Once we have purged the degenerate filth that lives there we swing by Canada, put out the fire those lazy black cunts from South Africa couldn't do, purge there as well.

I know this may not happen but let an outback boy dream some greatness.

It's well and truly over, lad; may as well pack up and go home.

>Live in London
>Goto Reading to look at some rooms to rent
>Mudslimes fucking everywhere, even worse than London

Fuck this I'm going back to Suffolk, its the whitest place I know in this country

is it over lads? will her sacrifice prevent brexit?

Can't say I've checked the prices but there's a few scattered around. Mostly south west though yeh.
google.co.uk/search?q=wiltshire&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRoprfy67NAhXG7hoKHax3BXwQ_AUICCgD#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=wiltshire villages

Thing is, it's quite hard to paint Brexit as a loony far-right movement when it's supported by half the country. I think we may be overblowing this desu, the next few days will reveal. All we can do is carry on and hope the polls next week continue the trend towards leave.

>Be on leave side
>Get leave propaganda leaflet in the post today
>"Serbia will join the EU"

Why do we need to worry about Turkey then?

So fucking pathedic

youtube.com/watch?v=InKKQHU4ldk

What are you cunts going to do if remain wins? Please say full samson mode.

Honestly user, I fucking wouldn't either. I'm somewhat worried that I'm gonna get my fucking head kicked in my some soccer hooligan. idk, maybe the fucking brits will hate me but i couldn't give a fuck, the U.S is the worst looking country in the goddamn 1st world

I'm not familiar with your politics at all but I imagine your conservative groups over there are probably still somewhat liberal. From what I hear the UK is fucked in that sense

It's fucking unreal how good looking your country is

>even worse than London

You've obviously never visited Hounslow or Whitechapel.

Bongland, fix your gun problem.

Towns and cities in the North is generally crap yes. But there are plenty of wealthy, nice villages in the countryside that are just lovely. I used to visit Corbridge alot, very noice.

>Hounslow or Whitechapel
N-no I haven't..

Fucking assault flintlocks. Bin em all I say.

Don't worry, just keep your trap shut. If you're not loud (unfortunately most Americans I meet here are) you'll be ok.

Get on with my life and say 'I told you so' when the EU collapses

Whitechapel should be renamed 'Brownmosque'

I'll have to check it out just to see what its like before I leave London later this year

Any good curry houses?

Couldn't agree more, lad.

czech'd

You don't deserve to see the collapse with that attitude. Back to the cuck shed, Nigel.

So, /britpol/, where were you when Brexit was kill?

Fooking hell mate, you're right. No matter how far I go this is all I see.

We'd need a happening (Yellowstone going off, meteorite etc) to make that happening. A man can dream.

How did you write something that long without including a single argument

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Pretty much most of East Londonistan is the same these days, but Brownmosque is definitely the epicentre of it all.

Oh they go full REEE over green spaces. You been to London? Littered with Parks. Even there the Left cant concrete over a blade of grass.

Holy shit
Its even worse than Middlesbrough and I lived on the same block as a mosque for two years

Daily Politics is on the BBC schedule for today, hoping a bit of Andrew Neil as the voice of reason will make me feel better

Northumberland is probably whiter.

I go through Suffolk a lot though - Bury and Stowmarket are alright, Ipswich is a bit shit.

Cambridge here, moving out to the villages though (Ely). Neighbourhood I am moving to is 99% white.

Eventually want to go back to Newcastle where I am from but it is heavily enriched now.

I'm starting to think that your muslim population is higher than reported...

>articles posted he shouted britain first
>people start pointing out on twitter that it's literally hearsay
>articles start getting edited
>check this morning
>BRITAIN FURST GUIS

Fuck this fucking shithole

kek.

Modern Serbia is cucked, didn't do shit during last summers mudskin exodus. And their PM is sucking EUs dick left and right.

based Andy will scrub it away

I lived in Deptford, Lewisham for a year and it's mostly rowdy Nigereans. Boy, all this voluntary segregation really is the multicultural dream in action.

>London, """"""""""England""""""""""

Same... wouldn't be surprised if this country was under 50% already

based Tommy with his MAGA hat on there

a true legend and British patriot and also a member of National Action's Anti-Traitor Death Squad

(((((England)))))

You don't get the full picture from that, you can't hear the call to prayer blaring out 5 times a day

>Thinks British people wont riot if they're ignored in this referendum