Anyone else losing interest in sports...

Anyone else losing interest in sports? It's just not enjoyable as I once found it and the American broadcasts in particular (football, basketball, and baseball) are just so fucking long and either padded with commercials/no action for football or baseball, or just 3 quarters of back and forth in basketball before the final quarter where the final 5 minutes are the only exciting minutes to watch in the entire game

i mean there's nothing lebron, westbrook, brady, kershaw, or anyone will do in the rest of their lives in the middle of a game that I can't just see in a highlights montage of their most recent season on youtube. and if they do? i can save myself the 3-3.5 hours that the game takes and just view the clip on twitter or youtube the next day

I'm 6'2, been athletic and into sports all my life, but i just cant seem to give a single shit about it these days. another year, another trite, long, blase season for 90% of the time and i can just check the fun 10% on youtube

You over 25 OP? You start to lose test after that

If not you're just a low test beta faggot

nice blog didnt read

to be fair, most guys who love watching sports as a primary hobby are low test anyways

lavren >3

t. flyover

I didn't really have any interest in sports until like 2 or 3 years ago desu

Not really...but if that is how you feel, good for you I guess.

I felt like this until I started following soccer desu it's great with almost year round action and the transfer system is much more interesting

Hey, man.

Do you mothers understand that inflation is theft? As in there is actually someone that is a thief or there are a group of people that are thieves.

People at the top are stealing the fruits of your labour.

and stay there

Fuck off Schlomo

What? Dude, you don't want to discuss something like this? Sup Forums is just agenda bullshit, not real talk.

It says in the Bible ...put away childish things. Maybe this is why OP doesn't like sports anymore. So he should move onto real things like what i'm talking about.

27 and still love playing and watching sports.

Does this mean I'm high test?

Jesus. They send the dummy shills to Sup Forums huh?

Hi lavren :3

I'm a shill? For whom? Inflation affects pretty much everyone.

I'm canvassing to see how many people get this. They are printing money. They are destroying the value of your currency. They are stealing the fruits of your labour. Do you not understand?

Yeah you're just a 6' 2 totally regular user who came to Sup Forums to tell us how much you don't care about sports anymore.

Fuck off faggot

>you're just a 6' 2 totally regular user
That's what you expect from a Sup Forums poster.

I AM a regular user. I've just been watching videos recently came here to talk about it because I come here the most.

Sup Forums doesn't want to talk about anything anymore with this 'um no sweetie' crap. I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be a sports bar. Did the mods finally get to you, user? Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Also: fuck you rb, faggot. Suck my dick so hard your whore of a mother would be impressed.

normal people watch sports primarily for the social aspect. aspy austist virgins obsess about it on Sup Forums. get your priorities straight and you'll welcome the entertainment sports provide

>inflation is "bad"
No, dummy. Inflation just means that you shouldn't save your money in your mattress. You're supposed to put your money into investments which grow faster than the rate of inflation.

this is when a women shill who knows dick about sports is assigned to Sup Forums

>you now remember this guy spent a year trolling this girl on twitter and got away with it

the fucking madman!

I'm done watching football when Brady retires. There are much better things to do on a Sunday

>watching highlights or games that have already happened
>implying this matches the feeling watching a true sports happening live

I agree that the majority of regular season NBA, NFL and MLB games are boring and it's a waste of time to sit there for 3.5 hours. But what any normal person does is have the game on while doing other things, and then really lock in for the 4th quarter if it's a close game.

But to suggest that watching highlights compares in any way to watching a great live game is ridiculous.

Why do people bitch about commercials so much? What would you like to see dueing breaks? More awkward ass sideline interviews? Serious question

Sounds like you need to take a break from watching. Sports are great, but if you watch a game about every day or two, it become really monotous as would any other thing.