What's the first thing he does in Episode VIII?

What's the first thing he does in Episode VIII?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0000434/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fiddle rey

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
Ah, been holding that one in for 30 years.

Defend himself

Episode 8 will literally begin seconds after VII, where Rey's programming kicks in and starts whacking Luke with the lightsabre, Luke will barely manage to escape

They said the start of the movie would be right where Episode 7 ended, so presumably go through introductions and show us what Luke's been doing all these years.

"So I didn't save the galaxy and instead wound up helping to create the next Darth Vader?

Thanks, JJ."

Rape Rey.

>Mark Hammil dies before filming starts
>no episode VIII
>Starwars dies with him
>we're all free at last
>he gave his life for our freedom

brings a tear to me eye

if only lads

Beer

Stand there for another 5 minutes as the film doubles down on that bizarre extended helicopter shot from the end of VII.

If that seriously were to occur, they'd literally have to CGI him in for the whole movie and then kill him off because there's no alternative.

Why does the face of Star Wars itself have so few followers?

Because he's not one of those stupid ass "sexy, hip" celebrities like the Kardashians or West.

>Can you give me a ride, I need some power converters

Close his mouth, hopefully.

Because he's one of the few remaining celebrities in the classical sense. Those types rarely even have twitters.

Beg Rey to teach him about the Force since she clearly is an unstoppable force of nature.

serve food

>Filming already started
>Disney is smart enough to film his scenes first

>got to be the protagonist in one of Hollywood's biggest megafranchises, an overnight pop culture icon who every Gen Xer ended up admiring
>went on to have a relatively solid career as a voice actor after his initial claim to fame faded away
>the megafranchise returns and he gets to play his character again resurging as a sagacious Merlin-type badass who everyone's looking forward to seeing
>appearance-wise the ultimate UNJUST in the history of Hollywood
>a decent guy altogether
Hamill is fucking based

*record scratch*

Something decent. Just please be good. He's the only thing that can redeem this Disney cashgrab.

What do you think is more likely?
>1. He dies Episode VIII.
>2. He dies Episode IX.
>3. He dies Episode X a la Qui-Gon.
>4. He lives until Hamill dies.
>5. He never truly dies, but fades away from the films and becomes EU bait.

>HOPE

He's gonna be a big deal in this movie. Not some weak old Yoda or even as slow as old Obi wan.

Apparently they couldnt have him in Vii because during the script writing they realized he just takes the movie over.

So now that we are invested in the young blood, they can finally show off Luke and you better bet they will not have restraint after building up a whole movie about finding him.

It'll depend on 8. Audiences like him in 8, we'll be seeing him til he dies. They don't and he'll be gone halfway through 9.

I am one with the market research and the market research is one with me.

But I see him pretty much like fading into force ghost at some arbitrary time to build sentimentals.

This post brought a smile to my face. Why am I such a faggot holy shit

I would say IX but if they continue the saga on the same timeline, it would be smart to keep him as long as possible to anchor the movies to the original

I'll do you one better, I know the whole film
>Starts with this image
>Zooms back out to show his robotic hand furiously tugging at his shrivelled old penis as he stares intently at Rey and starts to growl
>Rey looks terrified, she goes to scream for Chewie
>Luke starts to force choke her and gets more truned on but he's now senile and can't get an erection regardless
>Breaks down because of his ED and force throws her off the cliff
>Rey's limp body smashes into the rocks next to Chewie
>Chewie looks up only to see Luke's body follow
>No Hope left
>Some other shit happens
>Most characters die
>Snoke takes over the universe
>The End

>Takes his old lightsaber
>Holds it up to his temple
>Hits the 'ignite' button
>Dies instantly.

Please let this happen. Mark Hammil is too good for Abrams dreck.

Abrams is out bitch

Lol

Because he was a fat weirdo for decades that didn't get work. Disney whipped him into shape.

so simple, yet so funny

>laughtrack

>Did you bring it?
>Yes its right here Rey says emphasizing the lightsaber
>Luke looks upset by this
>So you don't have the pizza I ordered? Must have gotten lost again,I even gave them a map.
>*Laugh Track
>Last time I leave a delivery to the Bothans
>*UNsure Laugh Track, one NERDY Guffaw from the back
>Ah my lightsaber, please quickly give that to me we must defeat the dark side
>The two rush off down the cliff and into a small dimly lit cave.
>Luke suddenly activates his lightsaber and begins cutting a hole in the cave wall.
>Waat ahh yuu doingu Rey asks
>Trusting my instincts
>He finishes cutting a square out of the wall and force pushes it open revealing the sun
>There, much better, I can see in here now. I've defeated teh dark side of my cave!!
>*UPROARIOUS Laugh Track

. He dies Episode X a la Qui-Gon.
Shit man what if the next trilogy is a retelling of the prequels but with characters from the OT and the ST?

>*UNsure Laugh Track, one NERDY Guffaw from the back

Jesus fucking christ

>Who knew this new Star Wars installment could be as funny as it is thrilling!!!

>Good physical actor.
>Fantastic voice actor.
>Nice guy.
>Likes his fans, even if they're angry degenerates or frustrated virgins.
>Enjoys the people he works with, even those that are objectively unlikable.
Mark is too good for this world.

This

He's not really a public figure between Star Wars movies. Only neckbeards know him for his VA.

>believe in yourself, never give up... or be a fat, lazy piece of degenerate filth like most of my followers here

Are you fucking retarded? He's done a lot more than you actually think.
imdb.com/name/nm0000434/

I think he dies in episode 9, Leia will die in 8, they'll want to end the OT characters' stories so they won't be dependent on them for the next trilogy

But afterwards he can cameo as a force-ghost for at least 3 more movies.

Bump