Is the end near?

Is the end near?

Yes. Turn to Christ.

Yes. Turn to Allah.

Yes and No. We're stuck in a never ending cycle where things turn to shit then become good again and then return to shit, and so on.

Yes. Turn to Kek

I really don't quite understand why an Australian is asking this. By every fucking metric your country is doing alright while this complete shithole I'm in is collapsing in on itself.

Do me a favor and stay off the fucking internet so you don't have to worry the same way the rest of the world is.

You aren't funny.

rude

WWJD?

There is no greener grass on the other side. The entire world is suffering. People have lost their faith in God and Jesus Christ. People are turning to immorality to fill the void in their lives.

Yes. Turn to Christ.

Say some very deep, prophetic stuff in attempts to ensure the salvation of their souls.

You're probably right. This world is in a complete postmodernist hell-hole, and quite honestly the whole situation scares me. I'm terrified, especially since I see no way for any of it to go back.

Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?
When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;
That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

>Jesus
>deep

lol cuck

It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.
And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.
Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?
Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?

sounds like some neckbeard RPG shit

Deny the truth if you wish. You will die in your ignorance.

The Legend of Zelda is the truth?

Why are you even on Sup Forums?

I remember even from a very young age wondering if I was seeing the end times unfold. It's a frightening existence where I know the generations after me will have these same thoughts.

Generations before us had the same thoughts.

World War 1
The Plauge (Black Death)
Any time a natural disaster happened to an ancient civilization.

Everytime we pull through we ask: "Can qnything get worsebthan that? Can we pull through again?"

If we do get out of these dark times only my nightmares could describe what could come in the future.

Very. Repent.

It's God, talking to Job, asking Job, a man, whether he has done anything worth boasting about.