Soooo how many more years until football dies?

>kid dropped a log on his head during a drill made for navy seals and died
>parents still allow their kids to play this brain mashing "sport"

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2645104
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/average-12-school-football-players-die-year-study-article-1.1309671)
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/football-top-sport-us-1088158-high-school-players)
ncaa.org/about/resources/research/football)
weather.com/health/news/deadliest-high-school-sports-20130812
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_while_playing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>actually dying of heat stroke
weak

If the South didn't exist, I'd give it 15 years.

But as long as civil war losers are still around, give it 100 or so years.

Commies hate football so much. Fuck these people.

>football is bad because transgenderism is important and must be promoted even though 45% kill themselves

destroy the left

fuck off Schlomo. go diddle a kid.

>be american
>play american football
>die

What's the point of tweeting this shit?

>Be Swedish
>Choke on Imam dick all day
>still somehow live despite this

why do they make high school players practice in the heat?

they play games at night
I'd have them practice at night, but I take the day off if it's over 30 (85)

>be Swedish
>be born
>hide in shed while a refugee culturally enriches your wife

>End football
>Make sure there are water bottles for the kids, and give them water breaks more frequently when it's hot out
>Be a hick coach in Texas, who never made it past high school ball, and call kids pussies when they ask for liquids
Pick one.

Have you ever played a sport?

Commies have been using their (((media))) to attack football for years. Where have you been?

It's fucking nothing. Soccer players practice in the same weather.

It's that and in HS they've got obese kids playing line instead of giants.

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2645104

I'm sure it's '''peer reviewed'''.

CTE is a fucking boogeyman. It's global warming tier propaganda.

>Soccer players practice in the same weather.

not with 10kg of gear including a stupid helmet

When will this faggot filled sport die?

yep. They witch between their bogus science and their bogus ratings. The globalists fucking hate football.

played both. not a big deal.

Who even knows if any of this is true. The media is not to be trusted. These alleged deaths could have been asthma attacks or a million other things. THE MEDIA LIES.

>not with 10kg of gear including a stupid helmet
but I can go to fucking Fallujah or wherever and carry around 60 pounds of gear all day for 25k a year ans that's cool?

the left will merge it with women's soccer and it will be thee first trans sport.

Obama will buy a team in the new league.

>t. Leeaboo

They said all boxers were gonna end up like Ali. Never happened. So now it's CTE, a disease which conveniently can't be diagnosed in life, and has incredibly subjective symptoms.

That's usually what happens. They make an objective claim - turns out to be false, they then repackage the idea into something plausible sounding, but subjective and unverifiable.

>Ali

Anyone else find it utterly suspicious that stood up to (((them))) and their (((Vietnam War))) winds up w/ 'Parkinson's Disease'?

I think he got one of those lobotomies like Kanye did.

and look where boxing is now

>sit inside all summer doing jack shit.
>go to 2-a-days in august
>die
Not surprising.

Fucking suburbanites.

Meh. Culture changes. Horse racing used to be like the 2nd most popular sport in America.

Despite the lying press, I suspect football is more popular than ever.

Yep. See also: global warming. And they've got literal plants in academia, like 'Neil Degrasse Tyson', propagating this bullshit.

As long as the money is there. That means the NFL has to be pretty careful with rule changes and perhaps strides in player recovery. The last thing the NFL needs is more shitty commercial breaks or primetime matchups not having near full strength because of shit conditioning or medical staffs.

The percentage of parents actually pulling their children would have to be pretty low because there are a whole lot more poor families who love football than those that live in areas where the child can simply be transferred to another sport with a similarly talented coach.

Which brings us back to player safety. There are too many shit coaches that don't know anything other than commanding people smaller and younger than they are. Luckily I live in SE PA and it's not hard for parents to simply pull their kids from a shit coach and move to another district that has better ones. You don't win or teach kids the right way to play, say goodbye to your players.

>A non german using a translated version of lugenpresse

That fact that i laughed at your post for a solid minute and automatically visually parentheses pairs around "lying press" shows just how seriously I need to stop spending time on Sup Forums.

>50% of heavyweight boxer's brains turn to mush
>WELL IT'S NOT ALL OF THEM SO THERE'S NO PROOFS!

1800-come-on-now.jpg

Fuck off Schlomo

The gear you wear for American football is what makes it dangerous to practice at temperatures over 100 Fahrenheit

The helmet and shoulder pads fucking suck, I fucking hated practicing in august when it's 100+ here. Ultimately that's why I quit desu

The games are fun, but the practices are too much

Have you heard a boxer over the age of 40 talk? They all sound like they have mild Down syndrome

>There are no consequences of getting your fucking skull bashed in for 20 years it's all a Jewish conspiracy

are you saying down syndrome is a bad thing? fuck you fucking ablist scum

yes, the jews would absolutely love if the most widespread and casual corporate spectacle were to completely die off

do you even take half a second to think this through you mouth-breathing frustrated retard?

25k a year
What the fuck private, get promoted

drink more water nerd, did 2 a days in 100 degree temps in FL. yeah it sucks but you won't get heat stroke if you just drink water until you want to puke. There's a reason southern states produce better football players. Hell we played games after dark that were still in the 90's.

Yep also our rules allow a "fresh break" for the health and wellbeing of our players, not stupid "commercial breaks" for the wellbeing of the purses of the (((owners)))
Our sport is definitevely superior

That's not that many. Is she saying people shouldn't do anything with risks?

Ultimately it's about cost versus benefit. As long as it's done fairly safely football is something that does plenty of good.

>being this mad over 1 image
holy shit you're autistic

>buzzwords
Get a lot of this cuck

An average of 12 high school and collegiate players die each year (nydailynews.com/life-style/health/average-12-school-football-players-die-year-study-article-1.1309671)

High school football has about 1 million kids each year (cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/football-top-sport-us-1088158-high-school-players)

College football has about 73k participants each year (ncaa.org/about/resources/research/football)

Going from those numbers, HS/college football has a fatality rate of 0.00119%. I think kids are fine.

what's the fatality rate in other sports

weather.com/health/news/deadliest-high-school-sports-20130812

According to this article, the top three deadliest high school sports are (in order, per 100k kids):
- boys softball, 2.89 out of 100k (fucking LOL)
- water polo, 1.06 out of 100k
- boy's gymnastics, 0.95 out of 100k

For comparison, football is 0.81 out of 100k, so its the 4th deadliest high school sport.

You should compare the participation though
You are most likely to die/get injured in handegg than in those 3 fringe sports

That's really a story about a bad coach, not the sport itself.

The parents and the school administrators have as much of a responsibility to make sure the football coach knows what he's doing as they have to make sure the math teachers know what they're doing.

People need to take some personal responsibility.

personal responsibility to not throw their kids into a meat grinder

>buzzwords
Get a lot of this cuck
>cuck

fucking pot and kekkle right there

>dying of heat stroke

Yes. Exactly.

If the coach is a moron who has no idea of how to actually teach the techniques and skills football, then he is putting his players in danger.

You see this all the time with amateurish, untrained coaches who do all sorts of drills to try to "teach the kids to be tough" but they never actually teach them how to properly tackle.

The parents and school administrators in the community share some of the blame in this because they did not pay sufficient attention to know that the coach was incompetent.

When are we going to stop driving cars?
When are we going to stop having a military?
When are we going to stop the fast food industry?
When are we going to stop religious extremism?
When are we going to stop organized crime?

These claim more young people's lives than any sport accident. If your entire belief that life is meant to be kept safe and long, you miss the entire point. That kid shouldn't have died, but at least he lived.

> They all sound like they have mild Down syndrome
No, they don't.

Uh,that doesn't mean anything. Fuck man, learn to rhetoric.

Being fair, their upbringing is generally so bad that they sound retarded from the get go

Why do normies on social media pretend to care about football safety? I couldn't care less about them getting concussions.

>"guuuuuise!!!!! Look, I am a fellow 'pede!!!! Look at me, let me tell you I browse Sup Forums!!!! Mom doesn't like it, but I am a rebel xD Maga fellow peeps!!!! Praise kook!!!!!!!! Fucking libruls am i right???"
You sound like a dweeb in grade school trying to sit with the cool people.
Why are Sup Forums posters the worst posters?

This

>but I can go to fucking Fallujah or wherever and carry around 60 pounds of gear all day for 25k a year ans that's cool?
What the fuck? Did you just justify making high school kids practice in 100 fahrenheit heat by invoking Fallujah?

>lugenpresse

>That kid shouldn't have died, but at least he lived.
gay

This post was the worst ITT
You aren't doing your cause any good

Meant for German autist that I'm not going to @

Let's see. I could play highschool football, be a warrior, and get chicks and the admiration of my peers.

lugenpresse says this is bad and I'm being exploited.

Or I could go halfway around the world to fight for Israel for slightly above minimum wage and peasent-tier social status.

lugenpresse says this is heroic.

The blaze of glory that is highschool football, right?

Lmao fuck off

Eat a dick Schlomo. No one believes your propaganda.

kek. Football is safer/healthier than having a menial desk job, sitting around all day eating the hydrogenated crap they call call food.

Please stop using the word Lügenpresse if you don't even care to spell it correctly and capitalise it.

You look like a cringy r/pol tard

Seen what they wear in cricket for an entire day on 40+ days?

for clickbaiting money and ad revenue

social media is rigged as fuck. lots of shills/AI on there. Lots of shills on this board too.

and the concussion 'epidemic' is a bullshit creation of our corrupt press.

>heat stroke
>blame it on football
just ban the sun, desu

>dropped a log on its head
W-what

based dixies

Sounds like kids are dying from heat stroke and logs to the noggin. Coaches are too blame, not the game.

>I told JaMarcus to drop a log on his head and he actually did it

cricket is just standing around, not a sport

>be american
>get log dropped on head

>This is the pinnacle of European """"""""""""humour""""""""""""""""

pfffft ahahahahaah thats actually hilarious

Name one valuable contribution that southerners have made to modern society.

Their accents desu.

>per capita

Wrestling

>non american flag
>non country flag
opinion discarded

Being a high percentage of our military.
>checkmate

To be fair that can happen to you in association football too
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_while_playing
>January 1999 Ferenc Biro 15 Nirajul Miercurea-Nir. Died after a crossbar fell on his head during a warmup.[20]

>Niggercrash ends
>America funnels its youth talent into european academies, taking over european clubs and creating a US team of 11 Pulisics
>win every world cup from now on
Be very scared, europoors.

This is a real possibility. I also think America will become even stronger in track--many NFL players were literally world class sprinters, jumpers, and hurdlers in HS.

Even meme quarterbacks.
And 5th string wide receivers.

as long as it is filled with advertising (((they))) will keep it propped up by telling kids that anyone can make it if they try hard enough and convince them to give up their bodies for a incredibly small chance of success

Football won't die. In about 30 years, they'll remove the pads and play 7 on 7 tackle and the US will act like Rugby wasn't a thing for 200 years.

"2nd most popular sport in America"
Imagine if Sup Forums existed, the "Is an horse an athlete" thread qualities