I'M ACTING

I'M ACTING

youtu.be/Wu9XPEdBelY?t=8m42s

anyone else can't stand this faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QZN2IC0vOo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3492406/I-m-sick-lectures-global-issues-infantile-PC-luvvies-like-Emma-Benedict-says-veteran-newsreader-Michael-Buerk.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's played so many real people in biopics, i'd frankly feel insulted if they got this alien to play me

JUST

who'd he play apart from "le gay programmer"?

i liked the smaug voice. his moving around while smauging was actually used a bit by the animators

plebs not welcome

I'M ACTING TOO
BUT NOT VERY WELL

youtube.com/watch?v=_QZN2IC0vOo

God forbid actors give their full effort to a role, even a small voice-acting/mo-cap one

My word! You mean this actor who was playing a dragon was acting like a dragon?!

How fucking dare he get invested in his role.

reddit pls go

Smaug was the best part of that crap movie though.

>Get btfo with valid arguments
>r-reddit!

Oh yeah. I forgot the kids are off school for Christmas.

The shitty movie that was made by the guys who do the stop motion Christmas stuff had a better Smaug.

Benedict doing this for his dragonrole is equivalent to a white actor donning blackface. It is extremely problematic, and marginalizes all real otherkin.

HEY HEY HO HO DRAGONPHOBES HAVE GOT TO GO

You go back.

well tbf he's doing motion capture here which requires him to exaggerate his facial expressions a lot

>We only accept bland on Sup Forums
Fuck off back to your Twilight forums

Don't bother, clearly a thread for the common manchildren of Sup Forums who hate films for bad colour grading and on watch shit French films because "hurr artkino"

Give all your money to syrians says mega rich actor

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3492406/I-m-sick-lectures-global-issues-infantile-PC-luvvies-like-Emma-Benedict-says-veteran-newsreader-Michael-Buerk.html

you faggots need to neck yourselves if you really that cumberbatch is a good actor or if you enjoyed any of the hobbit movies.

I'M ACTING

and yea Benedict is a one note ((((actor)))) like this ugly butch

Assange
Stephen Hawking
That gangster in Black Mass

And you need to throw yourself into traffic if you can't understand how basic motion-capture works

>Benedict Cumberbatch and Eddie Redmayne both played Stephen Hawking, Eddie swept the awards season for his portrayal.
>Benedict Cumberbatch and Eddie Redmayne were both nominated for Oscars in 2015, Eddie won.
>Benedict Cumberbatch and Eddie Redmayne both portrayed trans people in 2016, Cumberbatch's was blasted for being offensive whereas Eddie received praise and another Oscar nomination.
>Benedict Cumberbatch and Eddie Redmayne both starred in blockbuster films in 2016 released weeks apart, Eddie's outgrossed Cumberbatch's despite being released later.

CUMBERBATCH SUICIDE WHEN?

Benedict Cumberbatch is... Andy Serkis in... The Lord of The Rings

Cuck

Fuck this shit is hilarious. Any scene with james franco and the ape from the planet of the apes movie is gold. Francos clearly thrown off by andy serkis acting like a chimp in spandex with dots all over his face

Great insult

>Francos clearly thrown off by andy serkis acting like a chimp in spandex with dots all over his face
what did he expect and why couldnt he get over it and pretend the human acting like a great ape is just a great ape

t.teenager

Smaug was one of the good things about Hobbit 2. He did a good job as far as Im concerned.

>Stephen Hawking
nah man, that was the gay twink dude

epic retort, friend.

Is there anything she can do?

I see no problem with this. he's playing a goddamn dragon. You fags are just miserable jaded contrarians trying to find a reason to hate an actor because he's popular with the masses.

they both did

Yeah, act

His Doctor Strange is fucking awesome.

it was literally tony stark lite. kill yourself.

oh no, i made the bad game!

could you at least pretend not to be redditors?

>I'M ACTING
You mean "chewing up the scenery"?

Millennials reinvented another thing. How adorable.

damn, that movie got no press whatsoever, never heard of it

>anyone else can't stand this faggot?
You are just jealous fat women want to have sex with him. I'm too, but that's not his fault, dude.

why do people find his hideous alien face attractive?