Who will be the king of American rap? GUMMO and Gucci Gang are both in the top 10 of worldwide singles right now

Who will be the king of American rap? GUMMO and Gucci Gang are both in the top 10 of worldwide singles right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X83fT0QdgX4
youtu.be/-Ysw5PC1V60
youtu.be/cNlwS7bjA2Q
youtu.be/Ur6zC_OTeXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I stopped paying attention to rap around the time TPAB came out.

So in 3 years since: WTF happened?

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

Those who "create" rap and hip-hop are an affront to civilization. They're the proverbial "slap to the face" to every man, woman and child who's pushed themselves beyond limits previously thought unimaginable, to achieve heights of success one could only dream of.

Those who willingly listen to rap and/or hip-hop, are the most dangerous of miscreants - examples of de-evolution. In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease. Ironic, really, since doing exactly that would be going against the argument in the second paragraph.

I genuinely hope humanity can recover from the plague that rap and hip-hop brought forth, but the more logical part of my brain knows it's truly a lost cause.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.

it got better than that conscious FUCK WHITEY shit Kendrick puts out

Nice reddit spacing there, you tremendous fucking faggot

nothing man. just walk away while you still can.

i mean this very sincerely

how did rappers go from this to looking like literal homosexuals?

I like tekashi more butt they’re both still shitty

because we raped their culture

>pic related

Rappers like early NWA were flamboyant in the beginning and it's just gone back that way since Wayne came along. The contemporary hip hop audience are not interested in average looking people unless they are clowns like big shaq

>Israel flag
Heh.

CUMMO and Coochie Gang

Not an argument.

Neither is that shithole of a post

Holy shit that's pretty good.

Also, I like to think hip-hop is in it's glam metal period right now. The same way Motley Crue and Poison dressed up like a more OTT Ziggy Stardust and played the most basic shit ever with "Yeah go drugs and girls!" lyrics. Trap is just the same thing. There'll be a sort of hip-hop grunge thing where rappers come back with more boom-bap/jazz rap socially conscious thing. Like glam as well, the audience is mostly insecure white teenagers who want to look really cool and badass. The music doesn't actually mean much to them, it's just the image and the bravado. Damn shame though, hip-hop was doing really well for a long time and getting so close to being really accepted and beloved. Then some dicks with stupid hair paid a guy to rip-off a Metro Boomin and just mumbled about xanax over the top and now it's back to being a laughing stock.

HAHAHAHA I WOULD LOVE TO SHOW THIS TO SOME OG HEADS
LOOK AT WHAT RAP EVOLVED INTO HAHAHAH
EVEN ROCK HAD A MORE HONORABLE DEATH WITH KEK INDIE HAHAHAHA

>There'll be a sort of hip-hop grunge thing where rappers come back with more boom-bap/jazz rap socially conscious thing. Like glam as well, the audience is mostly insecure white teenagers who want to look really cool and badass.

i.e. BONES

Soundcloud

why does there need to be a glam metal period for hip hop? it sucked in rock, and it'll suck even more dick in hip hop because, guess what? ZERO talent is required, not even playing a fucking instrument.

Listen to me bro

you made a great point it IS a damn shame though

>hip-hop was doing really well for a long time and getting so close to being really accepted and beloved. then some dicks with stupid hair paid a guy...etc.

dude... you are more correct than you understand.. HIP HOP was becoming MATURE, VIABLE, AND USING REASON. REASON to dismantle hierarchies within the American governmental system ala TPAB. We, in the past few years, have witnessed a literal Renaissance of the hip hop genre. Suddenly we have the "cultural" emergence of these dickhead losers who rap about... NOTHING. MEANINGLESS SELF DESTRUCTIVE TRASH.

"Only in America can you find a way to earn a healthy buck, and still keep your attitude on self-destruct." - MF Doom

They didn't pay someone to rip off metro boomin, THEY are the ones being paid to intentionally bring a dark age upon the art and craft of hip hop to make some fucking high up dickhead who dgaf about the art ALOT of $$$. Kids eat this shit up.

It's really sad.

Cont.

that Adam guy or No Jumper has signed all these new break up mumble rappers. all of em. coincidence? no. someone with alot of money and a broader view of the playing field is p(L)aying him to dillute the market with this trash.

Rap was becoming too powerful. not just for black but for all people.

if you give a fuck, boycott these losers. support real art.

This is why trump should build a wall.

TPAB is awful, fuck off with your socially conscious faggot shit you soyboy

Not even a lewronggeneration kid, but how the fuck did rap go from stuff like Outkast, Nas, AZ, Scarface, to post-ironic wiggers babbling like newborns while looking like tranny hookers? Not even Future and mumblecore were this bad.

ill ass fuck you bitch

useless fuck

blame it on da gram

ignorant teens. which is most of Sup Forums

Good argument bro. You showed him.

Sounds like something a TPAB fan would say you limp-wristed faggot

go listen to Death Grips you poser faggots

Bones is more like the corny goth/early metal bands. He's like Quiet Riot level corny.

suck cock fag

I will listen to Death Grips. Thanks :)

drake has made more than both of them combined, times 9 and he still makes shit, just in the form of albums and not singles anymore

Drake makes good music and has an immaculate versatile flow though.

Not even relevant to the conversation, none of his songs are in the worldwide top 50 right now (even kendrick has two positions) and anyway drake is canadian

Country of origin is irrelevant.

Kodak Black once he gets out of jail again.

My big brother got out of prison a few months ago after a 17 year prison sentence and said if rappers were like this in the 90s he would have gone to college because these guys look like men in prison who volunteer themselves to be the women.

This is the realest nigga in this thread

Replying to yourself doesn't help.

Hahaahahahaa holy shit your brother got fuckin played by the hip hop scam

I'm not replying to myself you cocksucking faggot. Real recognizes real.

You'll be surprised the amount of people that have.

Yeah, look at what a fag Dre used to look like.

youtube.com/watch?v=X83fT0QdgX4
Pump did again.

i know that already, this board is full of pathetic heroin addicts who cry about Peep and that chiraq guy

At least Lil Pump looks like he'd be fun to hang out with. He obviously doesn't take himself seriously.
6ix9ine is fucking repulsive on the other hand.

cocksucking faggot recognizes a cocksucking faggot

this lit bruh

boring

did what? took a steaming fat shit?

I mean my brother and I are both Latinos and we grew up in a shitty neighborhood (little Havana) . I just didn't sell drugs or shoot people. But yea he fell for the meme basically.

He is
t. Hung out with Lil Pump a few times before he was famous
Honestly, you got me.

>at least lil pump looks like he’d be fun to hang out with
youtu.be/-Ysw5PC1V60
youtu.be/cNlwS7bjA2Q
youtu.be/Ur6zC_OTeXE

The like ratios on those videos LMFAOOOO

I don't understand why these big name rappers still act like such jackasses.
Why the fuck would you get into fights and shit if you're a literal millionaire?

I think these guys know their fame is fickle and the best way to stay relevant/profitable is by being loud, obnoxious, and controversial. As long as people keep talking about them they're making money. They're entertainers, not artists.