Soundcloud Thread, but I liked the premise of the last one

"Post the track that means the most to you,, explain why.
Might be a little cheesy, but let's add a little more than just leaving a link and reccing in the thread.
I want to hear some of the context behind your music"

I was quite astounded by the feedback I received, unfortunately the thread was locked after I woke up this morning so i'm not posting any of my stuff. I just want to listen

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/the-spirits-here-hate-me?in=nathanoriginal/sets/come-in-were-closed
soundcloud.com/merlijn-sipkes/sets/the-boy-that-didnt-live
soundcloud.com/from_downtown/tapeone
fromdowntown.bandcamp.com/track/sleepin
soundcloud.com/mentholslim/veins-prod-menthol-slim
soundcloud.com/nifoxipam/polly
soundcloud.com/r_0_n/2022r
soundcloud.com/rsxperiments/a-birthday-in-space-to-remember
soundcloud.com/loomingend/morning-loose-end-amidst-the-rain
soundcloud.com/stubirch/ode-to-nodoz
soundcloud.com/lilzibo/sul-tavolo
soundcloud.com/lilzibo/kabbia-boi
soundcloud.com/etherealtalks/mushroomwavved-collar-i-want-to-quit
soundcloud.com/drainabyte/empty-days
soundcloud.com/christianmcdups/fuck-kian-pt-1-2
soundcloud.com/gotchagang/it-doesnt-matter
soundcloud.com/garrison-peters-14030517/sets/l-a-ep
youtube.com/watch?v=GhWIZDYGDrA
youtube.com/watch?v=H_2wNLTLIm4
soundcloud.com/tutenkhamenbeats/who-killed-her
soundcloud.com/xxvan1sh/missingyou
soundcloud.com/gvno/kottbullar
soundcloud.com/gvno/ad-abolendam
soundcloud.com/gvno/kmngwn
youtube.com/watch?v=xCwreTo2O1I&t=148s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first project in over 4 yrs is out now my bruddahs

soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/the-spirits-here-hate-me?in=nathanoriginal/sets/come-in-were-closed

>chill hop
>boom baps

ʳ ᵃ ʷ ˢ ᵃ ᵘ ᶜ ᵉ

Really liked the premise of the thread as well!

soundcloud.com/merlijn-sipkes/sets/the-boy-that-didnt-live

With this project I've finally been able to turn some of my thoughts and emotions into soundwaves, which is really awesome! Now to improve on the formula and keep on going...

>alternative electronic
>melodic/progressive
>dreamy/wavy

soundcloud.com/from_downtown/tapeone
fromdowntown.bandcamp.com/track/sleepin

The track starting at 12:30 was the first ""serious"" I made, back in 2015 or so
That was back when I still made really stupid soundclown stuff
I still do, but hey

I like these sorts of threads more than the usual SC threads
Thanks OP

Very beautiful soundscapes, I love the delay on the chime/bell. When the bass comes in I got a wave of nostalgia. I think I said this before in that I get a massive Stranger Things OST vibe from your work. The kick drum is shattering man, I'm curious what gear you use for your sound.
Great work again man.

dude you're missing the point of it all

I'll just redirect all my feedback and stuff to this post and yours

Awh man that's so beautiful. low-light jazzy stuff. I could just chill to it without the drums but they're very tasteful too. Are these samples or are they all original. The bass fading out at the end was great too

soundcloud.com/mentholslim/veins-prod-menthol-slim

>experimental hip hop
>trap-ish

put this song out to make a statement that my next mixtape gonna be alil different then what i usually make, and what thecurrent trends are. was reading alot of carl jung when i wrote this, it probably bled into the lyrics iunno.

gonna look threw the threads n comment/like/follow wut im vibing wit.

I know the keys were sampled, not sure what it was from though. Lost the original project on my old PC

comfy dawg
i LOVE this lad

soundcloud.com/nifoxipam/polly

1st post in a while, working on redoing polly since i wiped the original drum track off my fucking roland, no big deal though since its just a demo

>shoegaze
>emo
>ambient
>drum machine machineguns

Thanks a lot, it's great to hear you're enjoying the tracks, and these are some really kind words! I watched the first season of Stranger Things during the production of it, so there's probably some hints to it here and there. All I use for my sound is FL Studio Professional, a KORG Microstation, Scarlett 2i2 for recording a guitar, and that's it. Some of my favourite plugins include Harmless (a really versatile synthesizer!) and the 'instrument packs' with actual .wavs per key or string of the instrument.

soundcloud.com/r_0_n/2022r

idk making musing helped my a lot with personal stuff at the moment.. I love to be able to make music people enjoy listening to

>chill trap

reccs:

soundcloud.com/rsxperiments/a-birthday-in-space-to-remember

> New Track
> Space
> 80s
> Synths

Thanks! Awesome you're enjoying the sounds :)
Just checked your work and I actually really like it as well, it's got an awesome sort of 90's alt. vibe to it. Definitely recommending!

thanks man, glad you dig it

I dig this man, very introspective rap, reminds me of some of the deeper Geto boyz cuts in terms of lyrical content. Production is solid and tight but I feel like you could experiment a bit more with it, But the lyrics and flow are strong. Good work.

recc

soundcloud.com/loomingend/morning-loose-end-amidst-the-rain

I believe the one that means the most to me it's this one, simply because it was the one where I actually started taking (quite) seriously this music production deal, and it was the first step for me going forward to explore even more stuff in the future.
And above all, it may have this spooky deal going on, but i based it upon one of the most memorable days of my life.
In retrospect, it may have a bunch of fingering mistakes and even sound a little worse than I could have made it sound, but it still means something to me in terms of progress (Which is what I created this account for anyway, to progress.)
From then on i've done some more varied stuff, but it still holds a very special place in my heart.

>ambient
>post-rockish
>drone
>minimalistic
>dark
>noise-y

soundcloud.com/stubirch/ode-to-nodoz

>ambient,jazz,lofi

a lovesong about my favourite brand of caffeine tablets

this is me
reminds me of one of those new-wave bands that were all the rage back then, pretty neat. nice ambientation, great mix and use of the voice to build interesting effects on the composition. recc af
trippy shit like this gets me going, pretty nice, sadly i can't say much about it other than the fact I really liked it.
that synth at 3:20 something tho.
recc.

me

this is very interesting, not like anything i've heard but the music definitely does create a picture of a hazy, rainy day over Seattle or something. It's quite tense. I'm curious to hear more

i had so much fun making this, first trap meme shit i made. italian lyrics about stupid shit like smoking weed and having a relationship with my therapist. chorus says stuff like "cocaine on the table, im a nigga on the table". porcaddio means "god is a pig", untranslatable.
soundcloud.com/lilzibo/sul-tavolo

this other one is for one of my wiggas, who catched scabies (dont ask me why). skabbia boi means scabies boi. songs talks about this group of people with scabies who everbody envies because of their wealth, women etc..

IM LEAVING COMMENTS ON SC, NOT HERE.

didnt leave a link for the second one $kabbia boi
soundcloud.com/lilzibo/kabbia-boi

soundcloud.com/etherealtalks/mushroomwavved-collar-i-want-to-quit

> Electronic, drone, hauntology

a short song about an escape from everyday life

I've always played, like on my own, since I was a kid
I'm 27 now and since my mental disorder became something I can really control in the last few years, my psychologist suggested I should stick wth something that relaxes me and clears my mind, we conveyed it should be something music related

I compose one new song each day, it's my medication, it also helps me fix some memories of mine I can't really recall

this is the first one I've ever made, I mean with the idea of releasing it
im kinda shy when it comes to my stuff

soundcloud.com/drainabyte/empty-days

it takes a while to start, theres an intro that kinda relaxes me a lot

I like this, even thou most of us are anons (unless you're a namefag like meh) but it feels like us Sup Forumssicians are becoming a more tight-knit community, sorry for rambling.

soundcloud.com/christianmcdups/fuck-kian-pt-1-2

So with this song I got feels about my old best friend, that's about it.

is your mental dis ocd?

also sul tavolo is a featuring with my roomate, he's in like.... i guess you could call it reabilition facility for teens with me

GOTCHAGANG
>soundcloud.com/gotchagang/it-doesnt-matter

Really enjoying this one, mate, good stuff. Feels like the soundtrack to some low-budget indie movie, but in a good way

Hey guys, here is my stuff. I guess the context of mine was I just wanted to break out into the music scene and make music by myself and share it. I really worked hard in finishing these tracks and hope you all really can find something you like in them. It forced me to learn how to use Logic, record guitars, vocals, and a whole lot of things I am grateful for in this experience.

soundcloud.com/garrison-peters-14030517/sets/l-a-ep

>Alt rock
>Psych
>Prog
>Stoner / Desert Rock

RECCS!

good work dude keep it up, however you're a pussy.

i don't wanna hear your accent or your fake mustard beat

>soundcloud.com/nifoxipam/polly
>my hair's growing longer
>and i still feel NOOOOOTTHIIIING

DAMN i fucking cringed hard

but it sounds cool as fuck.

When I moved from a suburb to a ghetto for 3 years this was the first song the guy I lived with showed me, I was high as fuck and got goosebumps all over my body. Really started my love for hip hop, I was into electro before that

youtube.com/watch?v=GhWIZDYGDrA

k so this track starts w a sound clip of my closest friends
theyre all in south carolina where i lived for 10 yrs
but ive been living in texas for a couple yrs now

ive tried to make friends here w little to no success so im always home alone n it can get depressing at times
almost as if "the spirits here hate me" ba dum tss
this song is me dealing w that

"come in we're closed" was my first project id made where i was by myself so i wanted to incorporate clips of my friends all throughout the album
if u listen closely u can hear them somewhere on almost every track
u cant make out what theyre saying but i assure u the clip in this track is h i l a r i o u s & it contributes to the bittersweet/silver linings feel sprinkled throughout the song

at one point i considered moving back to sc hence the hook "are u ready to go?"
i interpolated that hook from kanyes song good friday in which cudi (one of my primary influences) sings it a bit better than i did
but when gf sent me the beat i immediately heard that hook on it

instrumentally it gave me that "happy" vibe of good friday
but i flipped it by giving the lyrics "sad" undertones
a lot of my music is like that

sry if that was all over the place but yee

>dude you're missing the point of it all
i was typing this up shithead

>Jesus died at age 33, there's 33 shots
>From twin Glocks, there's 16 apiece, that's 32
>Which means one of my guns was holdin' 17
>27 hit your crew, six went into you

oh shit

Soundcloud doesn't have the original
youtube.com/watch?v=H_2wNLTLIm4

My dad used to listen to the fugees and wyclef when I was kid, I was bumping his shit when he left us for years, had all his albums

soundcloud.com/tutenkhamenbeats/who-killed-her

>trap
>beats

soundcloud.com/xxvan1sh/missingyou

This is prolly the most meaningful one i have on my soundcloud rn. I made it for this girl. We had kind of a thing but she moved away and we r both kinda sad bc of what could have been. So i let out those feelings into this song and when I finished it i sent it to her and she really liked it so it was pretty cool.

soundcloud.com/gvno/kottbullar
soundcloud.com/gvno/ad-abolendam
soundcloud.com/gvno/kmngwn

Everytime we play this shit live

>Analog
>Synths

youtube.com/watch?v=xCwreTo2O1I&t=148s

posting youtube because it's a better mix than the soundcloud version

i used to write in this style a lot, sad stories about other people because writing about myself made me feel too vulnerable. wrote this while hung up on a girl (surprise), but relistening to it doesn't feel too cringy because of how i constructed it. i just think i sounds nice lol