Is there any other movie that comes close to be the best horror?

Is there any other movie that comes close to be the best horror?

>pic related

Is this actually scary? I might watch it tonight. I don't scare easily

No. It's an hour of listening to spooky noises and then 5 minutes of horror in an empty house.

i guess you wanted more bad cgi and spooky monsters and jump scares

don't listen to this guy op, it's worth watching

You will either find it scary and end up thinking it is a masterpiece like op.
Or
You will find it to be shit and a waste of time like Either way its worth a watch if you have any interest in film making.

Fuck off, Eduardo Sanchez

>Is there any other movie that comes close to be the best horror?
The Shining or The Thing.

This movie is literally just an annoying bitch and two potheads arguing for about an hour in the woods about being stuck in the middle of nowhere.
Maybe its because i saw the second one first but this movie just seems dated now, especially since the sequel does alot of things better such as more deliberate scares and focusing on what worked more in the first movie (the creepy house and also giving the audience a glimpse of the (maybe) witch).

Its fucking great horror movie, people actually believed it was real when it came out. A horror movie well done

For what it was, it should have been 45 minutes long.

>Its fucking great horror movie, people actually believed it was real when it came out.
People are fucking stupid. Just lik Orson Welles War of the Worlds.
I mean really? You actually believe aliens were here? Nothing has changed. Everyone except the college educated with GPAs over 3.0 should be sterilized.

I hope you're joking
>muh arbitrary requirements to breed
protip: how smart your parents are have nothing to do with how smart you are. their success in school will not rub off on you. you could be retarded and they could be neurosurgeons.
take your fedora and go fuck yourself on up out of here.

It's even better than the first one

Dumb burgers believed it, but no one else

What about the STEM majors? They have it harder than liberal arts majors.

Not even close.

Americans are the smartest people on erth you stupid euro cunt

This(?)

>not Asians

>erth
I rest my case

As you can tell, it is divisive and there are arguments on either side. I'm in the masterpiece crowd and recommend you watch it without prejudice.

As a side issue, I also thought the first Paranormal Activity was very well done and it did creep me out in places.

My favourite found footage movie is Rec.

Most retarded swat team ever. Made me rage quit after 30 min. Also there were no qt reporter
1/10

i saw it in the theater and i remember most people being disappointed afterwards, but it was a normie crowd expecting jumpscares and a spoopy witch

i think blair witch is excellent for its commitment to making its found footage believable. if you think about it as an attempt to emphasize the horror lurking in an otherwise completely banal setting that could be anywhere it's quite good