LOVE TRANSCENDS TIME AND SPACE!

LOVE TRANSCENDS TIME AND SPACE!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does it not?

Just saw this last night. Was better than I expected. It was like a mainstream Solaris

LOVE TARS LOVE

Conciousness is a form of matter

I find it kind of silly. It's all over the place tonally. Nolan is clearly overcompensating with the emotional schlock, but he still manages to approach it like an aspie robot somehow.

Bro! I'm like Stanley Kubrick and sheet. Dunkirk is full metal jacket

>every leading man in Nolan's movies has a dead wife or girlfriend

How worried should his wife be?

WAVES

wave planet was the best part of the movie

DUDE PHILIP GLASS LMAO

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAT OGRE SHIT

Why is she so beautiful?

I enjoyed it apart from the 5th dimension niggers and shit.
It starts as dude science lmao but ends as DUDE STAR TREK LMAO
Soundtrack saved it tho, definitely 8/10

Hold on to your hats, because I'm about to blow your mind.

The "aliens" were able to interact with the past, but their abilities were quite limited. They couldn't just send the answers to the universe back in time. In fact, their only influence on the past was the manipulation of gravity. They were able to create a wormhole, which is merely a distortion of gravity. And when they brought Coop into the 5th dimension, he could only communicate with his daughter (who was in another time and another galaxy) with gravitational fields. What is gravity? It is an attractive force between bodies. And do you know what else is an attractive force between bodies?

Magnetic force?

Van der Waals force?

Interstellar is extremely underrated and Inception is EXTREMELY overrated

The Law of Attraction.

Force between two bodies which have an opposite electrostatic charge?

why did her career die so quickly after winning an oscar?

say after me DEUS EX NOLANIMA

It's true though.

Love/bond is quantum entanglement in action.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement

I wouldn't say 8/10 but the movie was great until the end, I loved it and if they ended it correctly it would be one of my fave scifi movies but the ending was so bad it ruined the movie for me, but if you cut the last 30 min out of it I would def give it 8/10, 100% agree on soundtrack

Yep correct. Quantum entanglement is also responsible for synchronization effect.

magnets

oscar is the """""""""""""""peak""""""""""""""""""

BANE?

Synchronicity is a concept, first explained by psychoanalyst Carl Jung, which holds that events are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related.

She was right though.

If they had gone to the planet she wanted straight away no one would've died and they would've saved her ex-boyfriend + saved 23 years of earth time or so.

what about testicles

I watched this for the second time yesterday on the plane. Had to keep myself from crying several times. The story isn't that good but the way they illustrated how much time affects is what made me so emotional. Also the actors being really good and a really nice soundtrack helped.

MUUUUUUUUUURRRRPPPHHHHHH

my peenus weenus. haha

That ending with old Murph hit me in the feels. But I never understood why Romilly aged 23 years but Cooper and Brandt didn't.

MUUUUURPHHH

>I'm here now murph
>No. No parent should watch their own child die. You go.
>Where?
>Brand.
>But what about my elder son that grew up to be a resentful dick that you fought with over a magic watch and burned his farm. That one that lost his father at 15 and had to take care of the farm, his kid sister and his grandfather until his suffocating death and then he had to work on the farm for 30 years because people need food and he knew he wouldnt be more than a farmer since childhood while you played with a old man and worked a comfy job which made you world famous and adored by all of humanity as their savior whilst he watched from the shadows of his farm house, probably divorced and with a dead kid, and probably drank himself to death many years ago forgotten by everyone even his dad. He was a good friend.

they were in planet closer to gargantua and its stronger gravity, so time slowed down for them

How did they not see that while landing?

The landing was really dodgy and everyone was more focused on that then the 'mountains' on the horizon.

How TARS or whatever robot was with them didn't see it is another story.

>ywn suckle on anne's little cock

Aside from the fact that this is an obvious fake, all the airbrushing here really puts me off.

probably too expensive and old already, at least thats what i think
Hopefully she'll make a comeback someday

Coincidence.

If you didn't cry when mcconaughey was watching those video messages then you don't know shit about television & film

Oops i meant to reply to

then show me a sample of consciousness in a jar.

By the modern physics standard theory, there are another 3 basic forces between bodies

>people defending this movie
is my favorite meme

I dont understand why people care about that line.
It was made clear she was an emotional wreck by that moment and the other characters basically ignore her

Autists.

but muh murphy

Also I cried like a little bitch on his video feed.

t. Emotionlet