This movie actually got good reviews

>this movie actually got good reviews
>it's top grossing
Is this the end of film? Will all movies just be an infinite number of sequels with bland uninteresting characters?

>is this the end of film

Fuck off chicken little

This shit was already apprent in 2013 newfag

>Will all movies just be an infinite number of sequels with bland uninteresting characters?

>just noticing this now

Have you been living under a rock?

I honestly fell asleep the when I first saw this. The second time (torrented it) I couldn't pay attention until everyone started dying.

I went back and rewatched Force Awakens, I actually like that movie now because of this shit.

I dunno. I felt there was more heart in R1 than TFA.

Is this going to get to $1billion?

Yeah, maybe $1.1b but realistically thats as high as you can expect it to go

Is it a prequel to ep4 or a sequel to ep3?

8/10, way better than The Mary Sue Awakens.

Prequel to E4
At first they made it out to just be a little side story but it was way more connected than that. It fits in as an E3.9 almost perfectly

Rogue One is better than any capeshit. It's incredibly well-shot and has a fun cast of characters traveling through imaginitive set pieces. I'd take it any day over cape hero #506840 saving the world from cape villian #3408037 and his blue beam

Most interesting character was le blind chink man, but he died in a fucking retarded way.

I still have some doubts.

Did he know she had a necklace because it was a kyber cristal and he's force sensitive?

If he was not force sensitive, how the fuck did he kick over a dozen storm trooper's asses?

If he indeed was force sensitive, could he just not control it? Did he think he had to repeat that shitty prayer?

If he could dodge blaster shots, why didn't he do so before he died?

He was force sensitive but clearly not well trained because all the jedi are dead (or are they)

>If he was not force sensitive, how the fuck did he kick over a dozen storm trooper's asses?
Rewatch the scene. His bodyguard is shooting each guy as they get close to him.

Republic Commando was what this movie should have been

just because its shit doesnt mean tfa is worse shit

Nah m8. He took out the first 15. Only the second wave was cleared by le chink man #2 (Baze)

All the ambiguity surrounding Donnie's character was one of my favorite parts about the film. Not since ANH really have we seen the force portrayed as something mysterious and beyond comprehension, instead of just cool-people telekinesis powers

;-;

>People unironically like lr blind chink man
He was the most annoying cuck and his accent made it even worse

Many Star Wars games have great original story lines exploring the universe.

I really dont understand why the movies cant do the same.

>annoying cuck

Fuck off with your memes.

Rogue One was actually pretty good unless you go into it thinking it's shit because of Sup Forums

He was so fucking forced and had no character arc whatsoever.

They might was well have a narrator that inserts a pun every now and then, achieves the same effect.

Please elaborate on what character arc you'd want a nice, humorous blind monk to have

He added nothing to the movie besides comic relief and action. Pretty much everything a braindead bottom class movie-goer enjoys.

Literally any kind you fucking idiot. When a character has no arc AND isn't fleshed out, then they are pointless. Cut out the pointless characters and focus on the main ones to make a better movie, it's simple.