Antarctic CO2 Hit 400 PPM for First Time in 4 Million Years

>Passing the 400 ppm milestone in is a symbolic but nonetheless important reminder that human activities continue to reshape our planet in profound ways.

scientificamerican.com/article/antarctic-co2-hit-400-ppm-for-first-time-in-4-million-years/

BUT SURE !
Humans are not responsible, it's the sun of course.
There's no global warming, it's a false flag operation. Definitely.

so what i can do?

More government regulations and more taxes.
Also shut down your factories so they can be transferred to third word countries where're they're going to pollute even more.

Good goy.

Wow didn't know they had industrialisation 4 million years ago

>scientificamerican
>scientific
>american
almost believed you

OMG 400 parts per 1,000,000 ! that's Amazing! The sky is falling!

You moron

>Antarctic CO2 Hit 400 PPM for First Time in 4 Million Years

HOW THEY COME UP WITH BULLSHIT LIKE THAT?

Can you dumbass stop posting shit about CO2 level increases being bad? Have you not read any research for yourself that shows CO2 is good for plant life and ppm was on the brink of disaster prior to the industrial revolution which has helped avoid an ice age. The only issues we still face are Ozone depletion and harmful byproducts of combustion such as CO and Methane. So please, either read up or fuck off

t.BP, Exxon and Dubya

Global warming doctrine suggests we all kill ourselves to save the planet.

Fucking hippies

How did it reach that 4 million years ago?

It's a good thing those caveman scientists recorded their carbon PPM readings 4 million years ago.

Hopefully plenty of studies are being done on the true consequences of this much carbon
Who knows what all it could be fucking with
Sad only temps are focused on when in the past carbon has been a follower of temp increases
Not a leading factor

So many other things could be thrown out of wack potentially

Lmao if not for the sun. Where do you think the heat comes from. Some people are just stupid.

I like this post.

j-just a c-coincidence

Much warmer
Neither pole had an ice cap then
It's actually fairly rare for both poles to have ice sheets

But what about 4 million years ago when there weren't any humans?

4 million years, i.e. before the start the cooling period that led to the evolution of humans

so the planet is back at a point it was at before even homonids existed.

CO2 is a coolant

Your ignorance is profound

BAN ASSAULT SUN'S. AM I RITE? LMAO.

The planet's core you ignorant mudslime

CO2 probably saved us from increased sun radiation.

actually air is a non-conductor. shhh don't tell them

The same way they come up with most of their stats. They make them up.

I've read that large scale cattle farming is a significant contributor to global warming. If we ever want to something about it we need to start by eating all the cows first. Well it might not actually save the planet, but it would be a magnificent barbecue party.

i am just a civilian dude i dont have that power

for all you tards wondering how they know what the antarctic atmosphere was 4 million years agp, just google ice cores

they're working on dosing cattle with marsupial gut bacteria that eats methane

it would be easier just to nuke all of china. they surpass pretty much the rest of the world combined in polution and are debatably not even human, since they're soulless and all.

In a near future we'll be able to "simply" grow cheap chunks of meat in a lab, that will kill large scale animal farms, and solve some of the problems they cause.

I can't wait until califonia is 10 feet under water

>implying Russia doesn't welcome global warming
This. I'd love to see the rest of USA and western Europe there too.

They measure layers of Ice for concentration of Carbon and also use the decay of Carbon atoms (Carbon dating) to determine the year