I finally watched this and...its pretty bad

I finally watched this and...its pretty bad
I thought its just butthurt marvelfags or BvS fans just shitting on it, but i genuinely *cringed* through the half of the movie

the only thing worse than the marvel formula is when DC tries to copy the marvel formula
easily the worst movie of the decade

>ever expecting capeshit to be good

you have only yourself to blame

Katana was hot but that's it

"This is Katana. She's hot" would be a better character introduction

She has a sexy back

I mean it wasnt that bad

It was an inoffensive slice of comicbook fun with a few funny moments and set pieces but people were destined to shit on it because:

1) The buildup was shoved down everyones throats
2) Leto,in the shadow of Heath Ledgers suicide and his "demons",was being an insufferable prick as always, acted like he was preparing for Othello
3)The other DC films sucked
4)It had some truly awful "anime-club-bullshit quotes" like the dryer one from harley

I guess you're just going to have to wait for the next Iron Man then OP.

>This is Harley Quin.She has a bat.

Nah, i dislike their movies too, Civil War was prolly the most forgetable movie that i've watched this year

>This is the Bogan Slav.He uses hes boomerang once

will smith basically ruined this shit

margot was cute, she and leto looked fantastic and deserved a whole movie instead of such small parts.

kys

>and leto looked fantastic

am i being memed?

It felt like a video game, not in a good way, where your team has a objective and they fight a series of enemies on their way to the boss fight. This movie really missed the point of the SS, and the first 20 mins of exposition dump was fucking lazy and annoying

best part of the movie, by far

shame it got lost amongst all that militaristic innane bullshit.

okay, i guess im really being memed
why do people like her so much?
sure, she looked good for the part, and the acting wasnt bad, but holy shit her dialogue was pure cringe

>i love that perfume, is that the stentch of death xDDD

got me hard so 10/10

in a flick, cute chicks should be seen and not heard.

Its faggots hopping on the nerd trend pretending they know shit about the character, not to mention audiences love the quirky characters like Deadpool. She like every other character in this movie is watered down and marketed to 14 y/o edgy faggots. That and well Robbie is hot so theres that. The only good Harley was the BTAS version.

Suicide Squad> Civil War

Anyone disagrees simply doesn't understand the language of cinema

Harly Quinn's dialogue was the kind of lame shit you would hear in the original Batman cartoons, so it didn't both me so much. Everything else about the movie was terrible though.

maybe, but that shit works in a comics, not in a movie thats trying to be edgy and "mature" using curse words and shit

"The four pillars of DC Comics are Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn" - Jim Lee

One issue of Harley Quinn moved 400,000 copies this year, making it the best selling comic book since 1996

>The four pillars of DC Comics are the most generic boring superhero ever, emo edgy guy, amazonian woman with zero personality, and fapbait for nerds

Batman is literally the only interestic super hero, why the fuck do people like shit like generic shit like Superman or Ironman or whatever

Marvel should just stop making comics and go into movies full time

So, why did they include a literally insane person into their special ops team?
Harley didn't even have any interesting powers to begin with. They might as well use two face or Zasz.

Batman sucks

she had a bat

Good question. Harley Quinn is in no shape to take on a meta-human at the level of Superman. In fact, none of them are except for MAYBE El Diablo.

>Harley didn't even have any interesting powers to begin with
She has the greatest power of all senpai

HUNKA
HUNKA

its 21st century senpai, refrigeration aint that special nowadays

*plays you dont own me*
*before it can finish starts playing ac/dc*
*it aint me starts playing*

AYOO

MOMS

Baddie should have been the Joker. Bring Harley along because she knows him and can provide information.

>this is Killer Croc.He swims good

thats always been a part of her character

ignore he's just a dumb faggot

>Knows a fucker as obscure as Zsasz
>but doesnt know that characters are pretty much picked at random for the squad

Oh look its the guy Sup Forums got sick of and started spouting bullshit about The Dark Knight Returns that wasnt true.

more like Nigger Crock, LMAO

are you that guy who go so but mad about not knowing a characters name?

More like Nigger Cock, L M A O

what did he mean by this?

Would have honestly been better had the SS fought someone on a smaller scale, just make Joker the villain instead of a world ending wtich

Having them do movies full time will produce movies even more formulaic

Yet at the same time, comics keep pandering it up with barely any original material left to work with

They are basically walking a tightrope with a bucket of shit in each hand

This

The movie would have worked better if Amanda went

'The Bat has been MIA for 9 months now, and Joker's underground army has spread too far, we need a team to stop him'

would explain why Batman and his super frinds werent in the middle of the town when enchantress was about to end the world

>mean it wasnt that bad

Non user it was bad.

These other japs don't know how to act.

DIS IZ KUH-TANA