Ok so i just fucking heard someone knock at my door at around 2:30am just now. (Living in Colorado)

Ok so i just fucking heard someone knock at my door at around 2:30am just now. (Living in Colorado)

I looked at the doors peephole and saw two men (looked black ) standing by a few feet away and i began freaking out.

I was taught to NEVER open the door to someone after midnight so i called 911 and 10 minutes after they left 2 police cruisers began roaming my street / block and briefly questioned me on this incident.

Does this mean I should buy a home - defense weapon?

if so, whats the best bet? a shotgun or something like an AR - 15 before they get banned by the government in the wake of the orlando happening ?

Other urls found in this thread:

freerepublic.com/focus/news/1354285/posts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Rowan#Shooting_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shouldnt gun advice be on /k/?

Only 1 reason they were there:

BLACK MORMONS.
Prove me wrong.

Spread the word of black Jesus,
muhniga (amen)

>I was taught to NEVER open the door to someone after midnight

if you're thin enough to open the door at all you weren't taught and raised correctly

Get a shotgun. Cheap, effective at close range, and there's no media witchhunt against them specifically.

And yeah, two upstanding black gentlemen knocking at your door at 2:30 I'm almost certain they just wanted to borrow a cup of sugar.

All you will ever need for home defense.

Just buy a handgun.
All you have to do is yell that you have a gun, and if they don't believe you and decide to kick down the door you shoot.
Don't even have to kill them. They'll run the second they hear a shot. I've seen this in hundreds of videos. No one is going to tackle a guy with a gun shooting at them.

Shotgun is the best for home defense. Rifles like the AR-15 are too unwieldy in close quarters. Handguns are fine but a shotgun will be more effective in a situation where you're nervous and may not be able to clearly see the target (given the spread)

SA rifles are best for HD. Goto /k if you want more details

Its not even 2:30 yet moron

Buy some guns and practice using them. Guns don't make you fucking Rambo just because you're holding one.

>what are time zones

You need to be 18 years of age to post here.

actually it only just passed 2:30, when that post was made it was only 2:29 :^)

Im in colorado faggot

>around 2:30

Read the OP dumb dumb. You need to be 18 years of age to post here.

If you're inexperienced with guns, i'd have to agree with these two. A shotgun is more likely to save your life if you're actually needing to shoot someone to protect you or your family, if you can't shoot worth shit.

You could also just be a pussy and fire off a weak-ass pistol round like said, 99% of the time they're going to get the fuck out of there.. If they call your bluff though, you're screwed.

So yeah, best course of action would just be buying a shotgun for home defense and maybe an easily concealed pistol for self defense. Training is mandatory, there's no point in having a gun if you can't use it properly.. You probably already knew that though, so i'm wondering why you made this thread.

actually when the OP was made it was only 2:20 :^)

>not being in El Dorado

Sounds like you're in desperate need of 40mm.

Can you even read? Looks like you can't.

Right I am considering getting a handgun instead of a shotgun as some people on this thread have suggested, should i go for the infamous glock 19 or just a casual M9?

>2:20
can you even read?
looks like you can't
:^)

Why would he round up time into the future? What are you, gay?

LMFAO.

Babby's first scare and he didn't have a weapon? Was this the thing to finally redpill you on guns?

This is why leftists laugh at SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED... until it happens to them. It took 10 mins for the police to get there? Well, sorry m8, it only takes 1 second to get shot by a nigger and die.

Yes, you fucking moron. Buy a gun, learn how to use it, see a nigger, pull the trigger.

Nice digits too btw.

i meant around the time close enough or as the clock approached 2:30 fuck out of this thread if you dont have anything to contribute with other than hurr durr i live in CO therefore this is a shitpost

>i called 911

If they were really there to rob you I don't think they would have knocked, retard

sure thing mayne

>should i go for the infamous glock 19 or just a casual M9?
Why not both?

What kind of autism do you have?

Exactly around 2:30

Would you rather him say around 2:00? Which is closer? Can you solve this or do you need help?

You need to keep taking your medication OP

I'd also like to know this

Why not? The door is opened, they jump him right away and incapacitate him, and have all the time in the world to take what they want or force him to reveal where he's stashed anything precious.

That kind of shit only works during daytime robberies, nobody of sane mind would open a door to strangers at 2 in the morning, fucksake

Yeah it would be more accurate. Factor in calling the cops and him typing up his post. Why he rounded into the future I'll never know.

Seems pretty smart for niggers if they were planning to kill you when you opened the door or kidnap you or rob you

I thought normally niggers just broke a window or snuck into the back

>I'm too retarded to understand basic shit
>Everyone else but me must be autistic

I have bad news for you kid.

>being off by 20 minutes is more accurate than being off by 10 minutes

>ghetto salsa

MY FUCKING THINGS THAT ARE NOT IN THE MIDDLE

yeah, you've really demonstrated that here, must be difficult getting through life

Probably just wanted to see what they were up against when they come back for him tomorrow night.

burgulars are infamous for knocking to see if anyones home in order to proceed into breaking in

delete this

youre right, will consider this

i was never againsts guns just never bothered to go through the trouble of owning a gun / practicing shooting one

A point in favor of a shotgun, particularly a pump-action shotgun, is the sound. If you're in that situation again, you can pump the shotgun near the door and see how they respond. It also serves to underline the "I have a gun" declaration.

You are a great projector user.

Not to be used in your home!

You didnt factor in any of the things i said. Also you should never count yoyr chickens before they hatch.

not as good as you tbqh

I think you are a very poor troll.

>Be me a couple of months ago
>GF's parents are away, so we are minding their house
>5am on Easter Sunday
>Very loud knocking on the front door, we are in bed, drowsy, wondering who the fuck it could be
>Knocking again, very loud and aggressive sounding
>What the fuck?
>Don't get out of bed, can't be fucked and it couldn't possibly be anyone I need to talk to
>Turns out it was the village idiot (as in, an actual mongoloidal retard) who goes around talking to people

The irony of your post is astounding. I recommend you reflect on yourself deeply.

get yourself a mossberg 590a1

The irony of your post is astounding. I recommend you reflect on yourself deeply.

holy fucking shit bro this happened around 2:10, called cops right at that time, cops showed up 2:20 questioned me for 5 mins then began typing this, fuck out of this thread with your autistic obsession with the time this was posted i just mentioned 2:30 as it was the time everything cooled down

Shotgun is best for home defense if you want something easy. Any other anons have spooky stories like OP's? Last summer I was out for a smoke around 3am when some car pulled right in front of my house and just idled in the middle of the street for a good 5 minutes. Eventually some Arab gut got out and started asking me where to find an adress on my street and he was walking up to my neighbors houses and looking at the numbers. He walked near my lawn and I told him to either tell me why he needed the adress or fuck off. He got back in the car and just sat there idling again. I quickly went to the back yard to make sure everything was fine there when I heard footsteps walking alongside me on the other side of my neighbors fence.

Noped the fuck back inside and called the cops, nothing ever came of it. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just an inept paper delivery guy

But you posted at 2:21

>questioned at 2:20 for 5 minutes

>i've seen this on youtube

Yeah right mate

OP the answer is a Maverick 88 or Mossberg 500 shotgun loaded with number 4 buckshot. Get an AR too eventually, DPMS, Bushmaster, Rock River Arms, all fine

Just get a shotgun or put a sticker near your front door stating you have cameras even if you don't.

I remember being 15.

>OP spends a few hundred dollars on a gun and it's the first thing they steal when they break in next week

Did it never cross your mind that an actual security system might work better at stopping you getting burgled?

Im not trolling just pointing out OP lies

He himself said it happened at 2:10. So 2:00 would have been somewhat more truthful than saying 2:30 future time

Buy shotgun
Rack the slide
Bad guys will literally run for there lives when they hear it
You don't even need to buy any shells

>getting baited THIS HARD by minimum effort shitposting
anyways I'm going to bed, it's around 5:30am just now :^)

Why are you asking Sup Forums about this?

>Does this mean I should buy a home - defense weapon?
You should probably have one anyways. My local 911 response time is almost half an hour, for example.

>if so, whats the best bet? a shotgun or something like an AR - 15 before they get banned by the government in the wake of the orlando happening ?

Both are acceptable. I'd prefer a short barreled AR for home defense, because its much easier to control. If you haven't shot both, I strongly suggest doing that.

The one that fits your hand better.

One thing that's very common is they think the home is unoccupied, and knock on the door to check before they try breaking in, and back off with a lame excuse if it's occupied. That's more burglary than robbery though.

Violent criminals are mostly fucking stupid, so I wouldn't write off this possibility. It's not unheard of for a home invasion robbery attempt to start like that.

Get a dog. I hear tell the black folk don't like them much.

It's anyway, by the way you underage retard.

>i began freaking out.
You sound like a huge faggot

Im from the future i posted this at 3:30am

>This is why leftists laugh at SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED... until it happens to them
No, plenty of leftists continue to shill for gun control even after they felt the need to arm themselves. Dianne Feinstein being a prominent example. Here's a couple others from the past:

freerepublic.com/focus/news/1354285/posts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Rowan#Shooting_controversy

Glocks dont have exposed hammers and only have a trigger safety which i have always thought is not really a safety. They're not very cool either but they just work, are reliable and have a lot of aftermarket parts. I swear by the .40 caliber Glock 23, great gun

get a loud dog. people knock, dog barks. people leave.

What does that even mean?

You called 911 because someone knocked on your door? Might be a tad excessive.

>Does this mean I should buy a home - defense weapon?
No, this doesn't mean you should buy one. But you should have already bought one anyway. Because what if they had actually attempted to break in and you had no way of defending yourself?

And a shotgun is better for home defense than a rifle - close range and powerful. They're also much cheaper than rifles on average, and for whatever reason they're lower on the list of gun-grabbers than the AR-15 meme.

>a fucking leaf giving advice on how to defend yourself

AYHAHA

IN THE YEAR 2000

IN THE YEEEEAR TWO THOUSAAAAAAND

This

kek, a week after my doberman died when i was a kid my house got robbed by some native fuck.

yes i was recommended a Maverick 88 already heard they are great probably will end up getting this

is this a joke?

what if they kill the dog as they enter?

delete this

>posted thread at 2:21am
>but says was questioned by police at 2:20 for 5 minutes

Something doesnt add up

Glocks have three safeties stupid noguns

>not seeing how they respond to 30 rounds of buckshot

it was within the time interval of (2:00 - 2:30 am), no one knocks at this time and when someone does it usually implies malicious intent

Shmexy

I have a Winchester defender. 1200

Op shotguns are cheap and pretty much foolproof as long as you point the right end at the bad guy, were talking $250 including gun oil and a box of shells

So you admit the niggers knocked on your door at 2 not 2:30.

>get a loif m8 bin dat knoif

>wanting (you)s this bad

>Somebody is casing my home because they want to break in, what do I do?
>Get a gun and put it in your sock draw. Nobody will ever break in now.

The joke is all these people telling you to get a shotgun when not one of the has had call to use it.

they'll come back for sure

Reminder, lying to the fbi during the course of an investigation is a federal felony.

2:10 is not within 2:30 assface

Time zones?

so whats your hypothesis ? why so suspicious? is this a false flag in order for obama to take our guns away? drink the kool aid bro

check spotcrime for recent robberies in your area..remington or mossberg with buckshot is cheap/effective..dogs are nice for alerting if you are a heavy sleeper

They were looking for ayy lmaos.

We're both in colorado. He posted at 2:21 and said niggers knocked at 2:30

>didn't need a gun
>called the cops
>everything goes smoothly

Somehow this turns into, "I need an AR15"

I have no words

I just never heard of anyone rounded something that happened into the future lmao

How high are you?

Get a shotgun, they are the easier to use and there are no witch hunt against them. If you have to use a weapon to defend your home you will likely be crucified by the media if that weapon is an ar-15 and the robbers are some poor kangz that dindu nuffin.

From easiest to harder to use for a inexperienced person
Shotguns > carbines > rifles > handguns > lever action > bolt action

Contrary to popular belief handguns are actually pretty hard to use, aim and handle safely. Its a lot easier to have an ND and shoot yourself with a handgun then a longer firearm.

t. former milfag

Usually not, they may have had an emergency though.
At least you had the common sense not to open the door, especially considering their complexion. It shows you're not completely hopeless. Buy a shotgun and practice trap shooting so you're prepared in case anything actually does happen.

Whatever go sperg out on k

I knew somebody was going to sperg out on me about that. Does OP need to know or give a shit about that? Does it matter? No. Sperglord.