Did he deserve to die?

Did he deserve to die?

No.

No. Varg is a born-mentally-retarded psychopath.

but so was Oystein

Nah m8, Euro was just edgy. He meant no harm.

DAMN Skrillex looks like THAT?

how can you know this if you weren't actually there when he was alive?

That was the exact thought I had hahaha

>encouraged his friend to continue self-harm
>collected bits of the guy's skull after he killed himself and made a necklace out of it
dude was a fuckin weirdo

does anybody?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Shouldn't have said he was going to make a snuff film of Varg with his friends

We've all been there.

I was there. I was one of the OG black metallers in Norway, shortly before i moved to Britain to get away from all the black metal goths.

No, but he was a too-edgy-for-his-own-good turd burglar.

Frankly, I believe what Varg said about him saying he'd do edgy shit to Varg and Varg, being an actual psycho, took it all serious and "struck first".

Should've stuck to the classic "I'm gonna kick his ass!" instead of edgelord shit like "I'm going to kill that motherfucker!" etc.

Maybe not, but being that much of an edgelord and pissing off that many people it was just a matter of time before someone killed him

i unironcially enjoy the various projects done by Burzum.

We've had this thread a thousand fucking times

why shouldn't you? i love his music and think he's interesting and has got legit youtube page

Norwegian fags couldn't handle the banter.

This. Wouldn't say he deserved it but he's still stupid. I wonder how BM would be different if Euro made the film.

Burzum has some of the best records in 2nd wave BM, but don't fucking say his YouTube channel is anything but retarded. Ok you can say it's comfy, but you must acknowledge Varg is a pathological lying idiot.

i rather have him doing mayhem now than varg doing survival videos on youtube and making shitty ambience

Is lords of chaos gonna be lame?

IT'S GONNA BE FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Yes, but that doesn't mean Varg didn't deserve to die too
Ultimately he become a meme youtuber

the 6ix9ine of his time