My literal face when the janny hits me with my sixth ban of the week

my literal face when the janny hits me with my sixth ban of the week

Based fucking Walkie how's the equity portfolio doing mate?

Janny on suicide watch

"A place like this forces us to become warriors or victims. The only thing that matters is you getting home to your family in one piece,"

walkcunt ltd.

Sean Royce UnLtd

WalkGOD could LITERALLY take out the janny with a single cowards punch with his muscular right arm

walkcunt on puny and skeletal watch

WalkGOAT on nobel prize watch

WalkGOD on Cleo Bachelor of the Year watch

walkbro on proposing a successful solution to the North Korean crises before the UN watch

WalkLORD on bringing people together watch

walkfaggot on murder watch

reminder Walkie shows these posts to his gf

what the fuck?

Walkmaggot on extermination watch

whats going on here

>le fugg le walggie XDXD

Spotted the obese numale reddittors lads

Our WalkGod which art in Australia
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in Brisbane.
Give us this day our daily walk,
and forgive us for not lifting of course,
as we also have forgiven our stragglers,
and those who straggle against us,
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, and the power,
and the glory, for ever.
Amen.

You need to up those numbers my man

Walkbrokenjaw on infirmary watch

Walkcattle on slaughter house watch

Expecting another one soon

aussie posters confirmed best posters on this board

>LE SEAN IS LE WALKGOD XD XD

>handsome
>elite
>muscular
>god tier Aryan genetics
>fashionable, trendy and timeless haircut
>high test
>2% body fat
>girthy 12 inch cock
>has several Nobel Prizes
>his equity in Google, Microsoft, Apple, BroncGODS Ltd give him elite dividend payouts meaning he does not need to work
>everyone wants to be his friend
>does not need a gf because so many women lust for him
>fucks super models daily
>literally invented Rugby League

Imagine being WalkGOD

>p-please notice me ELITE muscular handsome ausGODS
lobotomize yourself

WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is love. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is compassionate. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is patient. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is trusting. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is honourable. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is righteous. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is giving. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is generous. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is gracious. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is benevolent

WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is understanding. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is fair. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is just. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is merciful. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is unceasing. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is tenacious. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is never-ending. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is healing.

WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is commanding. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is long-suffering. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is tolerant. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is rational. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is forgiving. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is giving. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is unconditional. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is team-teaching. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is timely. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is obedient. WalkGOD aka Sean AKA WalkDEVIL aka Walkie is serving.

>ugly
>manlet
>obese
>terrible bone structure
>poor hygiene
>shit hair
>gyno
>low testosterone
>small dick
>uneducated
>unemployed
>poor
>no friends
>gf is mid 30s with 2 black kids
>virgin
>no understanding of the laws of rugby league

Imagine being walkcunt

Aussies always seem to have hilarious inside banter and aren't afraid to outright post their IRL personal info on the board. They do shit that no other flag does. Americans are the fucking second worst flagposters on this board next to Canada so don't even come at me with your nationalistic bullshit. Half our posters are faggot Chicanos anyways you dumb cuck, and 1/4 are Sup Forumsfaggot redditors.

walkpoo on flushing watch

Walkie just messaged me lads and while he is hurt by the cruel and fictional posts in this thread he has decided to be the bigger man and will forgive all of you.

Based fucking walkie being the peacekeeper

>self hatting faggot litteraly begging for the big emu cock
>calling anyone else a cuck
Kek

I made a mistake. I made a trip called WalkBro. It became a big joke and people started calling me Walkcunt. I got pretty annoyed about it for a while, and sometimes even went full autist mode. Now I kind of just go with it because it's just harmless and stupid.

It's not like I wanted to become a fucking meme on a small community about /nrl/. I kind of hoped it'd pass in a couple of weeks, but it's been well over a year now and the walkcunt train doesn't have any signs of stopping.

No one here "supports me". It's all a big joke, and I know that. I find it pretty amusing myself every time I come here to find all these "based walk god" posts. It's funny, but I know it's all a joke. And I know a lot of people here genuinely think I'm a "casual" who knows nothing about rugby league. And I don't know a lot. But at least I can admit it. You know, because this is anonymous. Instead of all the bullshit facades that you see on here 24/7.

Walkmodest

My favourite walkie post was when I called him fake walkcunt and he replied "No, it's me, Sean"

Gonna murder Walkcunt, butcher him and cook him up. I'm usually a big offal fan, but I don't think his heart or brain would be satisfying enough for a full meal.

walkcunt literally puts videos of himself posting on Sup Forums on his snapchat.

Sad.

>create an identity for yourself on an anonymous image board
>post pictures of yourself on an anonymous image board
>said pictures show you to be an unattractive little bitch
WHY

post snap

thefuckrightnow

The fact that you posted this means WalkGOD's endgame is all the closer to completion

You are nothing but a pawn in his grand scheme, this posts is the direct result of his planning and manipulation - moves that were set into motion weeks, months and YEARS ago

Keep seething, and posting about walkcunt, because really it is exactly what he wants you to do

Walkike on oven watch

The fucking gall of walkcunt to speak as if he knows anything about Sup Forums culture and history, when he is a self confessed newcunt who contributes no OC, nothing to discussion, and by his own definition is a cancerous shitposter.

Absolutely pathetic.

Reminder that walkcunt did not leave, ever, despite "quitting" FOUR times.

Reminder that he only came to Sup Forums during the 2014 State of Origin series, and has been here non stop ever since.

Reminder that his home board before Sup Forums was unironically Sup Forums.

Reminder that walkcunt came to Sup Forums after seeing funny memes on normiebook

Reminder that walkcunt is a sad manlet with gyno.

>no OC
he literally is the content

Walknigger on slip over and hit his head really hard on some concrete watch.

Walkloser on getting racially abused and glassed after accidentally walking into a Maori pub watch

how do you know if you really do have feeling for her lads

whose this lad walkcunt?

Sean

(You) are fucking goof.

This entire thread is one daft cunt.

>This thread: 52 posts
>/nrl/: 22 posts
>/afl/: 8 posts

Really makes you think doesn't it?

You're seething. I can feel the anger coming through the screen. You're literally crying with anger because you've lost your place as number one. You're not the best, you never were, you're old news, and you're now the last thought on peoples minds. Stay irrelevant.

>t. DAFT CUNT

Yet ANOTHER typical post. Haven't you got any new material yet? You need to sharpen your game. I'm just laughing it up over here. Your replies are predictable, boring and just down right sad.

You aren't the king of Sup Forums. You are a laughing stock, and you aren't going anywhere in "life". Stay exposed as an irrelevant hack who no one gives a fuck about.

Oh yeah? Yet ANOTHER typical post. Haven't you got any new material yet? You need to sharpen your game. I'm just laughing it up over here. Your replies are predictable, boring and just down right sad.

You aren't the king of Sup Forums. You are a laughing stock, and you aren't going anywhere in "life". Stay exposed as an irrelevant hack who no one gives a fuck about.

based walkie

Good post
Saving this to my American banter folder lads

Good post
Saving this to my American banter folder lads