Leave the Union because WE WUZ INDEPENDEN N SHIEEET

>leave the Union because WE WUZ INDEPENDEN N SHIEEET
>the Union remains your biggest trading partner
>to trade with the Union your products must meet the Union's criteria
>by leaving the Union you lose the possibility to affect the criteria altogether

great thinking lads

Other urls found in this thread:

scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2012/03/9525
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage in ALL fields

truth hurts eh

>Union is our biggest training partner
>who are China, India and the USA

Shut up and fix my toilet, Ivan.

53,6% is the Union

your typical Brexiter who has no idea about his own country's economy, ladies and gentlemen

You and every other low tier EU state has the most to lose from a brexit, not Britain.

entering Sup Forums you have to take a close look at that handy guide to logical fallacies

I don't have to do fuck all janitor faggot, I have no investment in changing your mind, nor doing so in whatever method you have decided is most persuasive.

Hello EEC, where art thou
Some of the Scandinavian countries have pure trade deals and maintain their parliamentary sovereignty. Much rather have that than being buttfucking by Merkel's bearcock.
Articles 49-50: we get what was essentially EEC conditions for a couple of years after we leave, all Cameron has to do is get that permanently.

Why are you pretending that you're for EU? You're for Polish interests. And Polish interest is sucking that fat money tit.

Most of Britain's trade is outside the EU. That's why the EU tariff system is so damaging to us - because 57% of our trade is subjected to EU tariffs.

Right now, all UK goods must meet EU criteria. After we leave, only goods sold to the EU will have to meet EU criteria.

>by leaving the Union you lose the possibility to affect the criteria altogether

If we could affect the criteria, we would have done it by now. The simple fact is that the EU will not listen to us. We are perpetually outvoted by the Germans and their vassals.

When we joined the EU, it accounted for 36% of GDP; today it is 13% and falling. The UK is the only European state, along with Germany, which is not in full-blown recession. Since 2008, the UK has added more jobs to its economy than the rest of the EU combined.

I understand that you want our money. I understand that your country is parasitic. But for the love of God what advantage is there to staying in your dying union?

I don't know what Brexit is for. Won't Britain become a degenerate muslim hellhole anyway? What's the point?

u mad u won't get gibbs me that comrad?

>Poland
Shouldn't you be at work? Those sardines won't can themselves.

What kind of sense does that make? A country which does not agree with the trade policies of another country that they do not have a trade agreement with can affect the criteria by refusing to trade under those policies. There are all kind of practices a country has at their disposal to leverage negotiations between them and another country. One of the biggest things a trade agreement does (hell, the term "agreement" should have tipped you off) is prevent one country from using aggressive tactics to leverage an advantage for one party. This works fine when both parties agree with the agreement, but contracts are made to be broken.

Sounds like the EU has gotten far too comfortable with having every member country under their thumb.

>The UK is the only European state, along with Germany, which is not in full-blown recession.

AYY
yea sure Anglo strong!

>I understand that your country is parasitic

Oh the irony. Your whole power and wealth came from colonies.

Now they are gone and you still precieve yourself as somekind of "big player" while you fallen down into 2nd league and will continue to do so, thanks to your retarded politics.

Brexit will only escalate the process of excluding your nation from any meaningfull decisions and any influence on Europe, The further secession of UK is a thing, and the poo's in loo's and mehment's flood will do the rest.
RIP in peace Charles, you wont be missed, you puny, backstabbing scum.

5th largest economy. Money talks not average amount of squats per person you silly slav.

Polan, fuck off. The EU trades more with the UK than it does with the EU. Especially France and Germany. They wouldn't impose otherworldly tariffs on the UK because that would hurt their economies the most. Why do you think they're campaigning so hard for the UK to remain? They're the ones to lose the most. If the EU didn't give a fuck, or if it could potentially exploit the situation, they wouldn't be trying so hard to keep the UK in the EU. They'd prosper either way. With the UK in the EU they'd remain good trading partners and they'd decide on every trade agreement and on various policies that don't even have anything to do with trade. And if the UK left, they'd simply exploit the situation in their favor, one way or another. But the system was never devised in such a way to allow for countries to ever leave. That's inconceivable for the plan of a unified European government / mega state.

>Oh the irony. Your whole power and wealth came from colonies.
Same thing niggers say: "we build this country" and just like when niggers say it, it's not true.

Haven't you got some toilets to clean?

I want to exit the EU because I don't believe in a group of people whose names I have never seen on a ballot paper making laws for my country that I have no democratic means of challenging. If Britain has to find new trading partners as a side-effect of escaping a system of legislation without representation, then so be it.

For now? sure.
You still are pretty stong, yet you are a pathetic shadow of what British Empire used to be and you know that.
> in b4 LOL WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN UR SLAVSHITE AM I RITE GUIZE xD

We are catching up really fast, and our politicians, and whats more important common folk are not infected with apologism and white guit madness, the national spirit and spirit of nation is strong here, and it is a foundation of prosperous and healthy nation.

Tell me George, how do you predict your country will look like in 10, 15 , 20 years?

You are here on Sup Forums so you probably know what is going to happen.

I look into the future of my nation and country and I'm smiling.
Can you do the same? :^)

>CLEAN
>TOILET

All the EU does is take sovereign nations and turn them into vassal states so that a small group of German and French neo aristocrats can dictate to them. The Brits should run long and run far from this mess.

You people are so fucking stupid. EVERY reputable economist predicts economic catastrophe if we leave and we lose all our scientific funding. Scotland will join the EU and vote to leave the UK and then england as a country is absoultely FUCKED with a shit economy, no jobs, but hey at least we're free from le evil brussels man.

>trying your best to scale down Britain's size so we seem insignificant

kek how low can BREMAIN go?

not like it's by choice nigger

but thats true m8.

Im not judging it, we would have done the same, if the possibity would have shown.

But spewnig nonsense that seizing opportunity is "parasitic" is pure nonsense when they have done it the same, times and times again.

PAY

damn, you painted a truly apocalyptic picture of leaving the EU, I guess I'll vote to remain and get back in my #cuckshed

How is that of relevance?

I don't know shit, the post.

> I am mad so much because I will get deported that I go to Sup Forums, create some irrelevant made-up reasons why GB should abandon its geopolitical interests.Polacks are mad as fuck over brexit.

>Union collapses completely
>Poland returns to wallowing in post communist poverty due to lack of EU gibsmedat
>your move Piotr

fuck, wrong usage of greentext, I got hit by sun too hard.

You still have your flag here comrade?

Don't worry, soon you will be a new russian proxy

Opens up free trade to the commonwealth and China instead...

Better deal by far.

The built itself and used its power to colonize the world. Hell, England beat the Spanish Empire, it has nothing to do with colonialism.

You have to go back.

>Vote to stay, it's all about the money!

>Meanwhile, in Switzerland

Everything OP scaremongers about is possible and passé

eternal anglo got eternally BTFO'd
>poland based

>sage in all fields
>doesn't sage all fields
You nig

EVERYONE IS LEAVING THE EU

You don't have to be in the EU to trade with the EU. Or have you embargoed every other continent?

by everyone you mean not even you? Come on britfag, time for gibs
By the way, when will you take our next shipment of gypsies?

The UK built*

Kek

You really think your economy will stand on our level in 20 years time..

We've had enough of the money-grabbing middle man that is the EU. We can rule our own country thanks.

Now please stop posting and get back to your toilet cleaning duties

What the bongs leave. The spanis and french will close.

Lots of work and finazing to be done.

Its good the bongs leave. Lets do what america dos to venezuela. Total fucking lockdown.

Search Google:
> refugees invasion UK demographic economic consequences
> poland economy collapse in 20 years

# REKT

Thanks for your in-deph economic insight, retard.

Living in a global market, this makes no sense at all. I live in Texas and can order products from any country in the EU. These products are in compliance with EU standards. The UK never set those standards in the first place. This rhetoric holds no meaning whatsoever.

Illogical Pollack is illogical.

>UK is fucked without Scotland.

My. Fucking. Sides. Next thing you will tell me how the Welsh are holding your entire economy up.

You may be right from the consumer point.

But I work in heavy industry and offshore business and they are some major diffrences in regulations here between EU and US market. I suspect there are more in other types of industry.. Consumer goods are more standarised I guess.

The EU was created to a trade zone, but it has been high jacked by self hating whites and SJW to push their ultra left agenda.

Scotland can't vote to leave again if we don't ket them ...

Are you GCHQ shill?

>We are perpetually outvoted by the Germans and their vassals.
World War 3 is a trade war, and we're finally winning.

If we're 2nd league what league are you in exactly?

No EU, no more free benefits coming from england going to poland.

We're going to vote leave. It's time for poland's leaders to build a proper economy for once.

Yes goy, trade trumps personal liberties and taxation without representation is best for all

When you look at the economic output data for 2010/11 (the last year for which full data is available), Scotland is almost bang on the average, with 8.4% of the population producing 8.3% of the nation’s output. London and the South East have 26.2% of the population producing 35.8% of the output, everywhere else is below average, with the worst offender/biggest scrounger being Wales, closely followed by, ahem, the North East of England and Northern Ireland. A UK minus Scotland would have exactly the same financial problems it currently has. A UK that includes Scotland but has no Wales, N. Ireland or North of England would be the major economic powerhouse of Europe.

scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2012/03/9525
>In 2010-11, Scotland’s estimated net fiscal balance was a deficit of £10.7 billion (7.4 per cent of GDP) when a geographical share of North Sea revenue is included.
>In 2010-11, the equivalent UK position including 100 per cent of North Sea revenue, referred to in the UK Public Sector Accounts as ‘net borrowing’, was a deficit of £136.1 billion (or 9.2 per cent of GDP).

Scotland accounts for ~8.4% of the UK population.

8.4% of £136.1 billion =£11,415,113,713
Scotland's per capita share of the UK deficit.

£10,700,000,000 = Scotland's actual deficit.

£11,415,113,713- £10,700,000,000
=£715,113,713

That was a 'subsidy' of £715,113,713 that went south every financial year.

That's fine.
The scots can fuck off for all I care.

at least trade regulations will only apply to goods exported to the EU and not all the goods like it is now.

Yes, that's part of the problem - it shouldn't be.

Which is perfectly possible outwith the Union - or is there absolutely nothing traded and sold within the EU that was designed and manufactured outside it?

Yeah, cos we have so much say as it is. Also I'm sure Japan, PRC, Taiwan, USA, Canada, Australia, Chile, New Zealand, Uruguay, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Hong Kong, South Korea are all 3rd world shitholes due to their inability to 'affect the criteria altogether'.

If the retarded arguments by fanatical Europhiles were true then all the above listed countries (in fact, every country in existence) would be applying and desperately pleading for memberhsip of the EU.

LOL rich coming from Poland

but you guys are used to being controlled and taking it like little bitches aren't you

Which we'll get back in just over 2 weeks if we leave the EU

Just wait until Russia and the US get into the fray.

Are you still angry that Smeato beat up your cousin?

Nope. WW3 is a demographic war and the entirity of the West is losing - and none moreso than Germany.

>Its bydło gets mad because he wont be able to clean toilets in UK anymore
My favorite episode

We're just luring them in before we execute Endlösung 2.0

Nah mate, I'd buy Seato a pint if I met him.
But if the Scots want to go they own way then they can.

Nah mate, I'd buy Smeato a pint if I met him.
But if the Scots want to go they own way then they can.

All these poor as shit euro countries hating on brexit.

We came, we fucked shit up, and we left, gregzor.

Enjoy pajeet

I'm not really sure what I'd vote on Brexit if I could vote..

But I'm not so certain on what the big benefit to leaving is. Seems like the UK is pretty good at getting out of EU rules it really doesn't like anyways. I'd be pushing more for EU reform than exit.

3 million EU citizens work in the UK, without them a shitload of your businesses will collapse because of the lack of cheap workforce, you benefit much more from them than what you pay for the EU

if you fuckers leave I'll enjoy watching your economy go to shit

This
What will Change in the UK anyway? Dont get me wrong i want brexit to happen, but you dont realy think that ukip will run Britain after this? You're still cucked.

Btw guys rate my new plant. It arleady killed 3 Untermeschen flies.

The lords and masters incharge are good at getting out the rules that don't benefit them.

Rest of the population has to suffer as afterall, dodgy dave wants his cushy EU job when his time is up.

See above and clean my toilet already while you still have the chance.

UKIP has had a rough ride so far, they've brought in some of the worst candidates who have been a PR nightmare. But still better off than the status quo that has derailed this country over the last 30 years.

>le influence meme
At what point have we been able to affect the criteria anyway? Anything we propose immediately gets shot down by cucked nations so why even take part.

>scots leave UK and rejoin EU
>shetlands leave scotland and rejoin UK
guess who just took control of all the scottish oil, leaving scotland as the latest impoverished nation to join the crumbling EU.

What rules particularly are bad that you can't get out of?

Stopping us from fishing our own waters. It's killed the fishing industry yet other countries can fish all they want. They've even paid our fishermen to dismantle their boats. So some EU prick comes up with the idea "Let's kill britain's fishing industry!" and we're supposed to accept that?

The EU also paid a lot of our businesses to move out of the country and go to other EU nations. That isn't how economics is supposed to work. UK was number 1 because we made it number 1, now those idiots want to spread our successes across europe.

The stupid immigration rules where polish immigrants (OP) can come here, not work, claim benefits and even child benefits for children that are being taken care of back in Poland. What kind of fucked up welfare system is that? We have to take care of citizens of other countries now?

The list is endless my drunken irish cousin.

I think the UK is going to be in for a big shock if they actually start pulling back on immigration seriously.

Most of the immigration hate seems to be anger about dropping wages.

Well, low skilled native english workers are not competitive for low skilled jobs. If you just reduce immigration as a way to make low skilled labour less competitive and cost more, then the cost of living will be higher and the economy less competitive.

I don't mind immigration being controlled. That's wise. But I'm not sure they can really real it in that much either.

Not to mention the financial sector in the UK will probably not be thrilled about being outside the EU.

not an argument

Why don't the EU start moving the financial sector outside of the UK, specifically London and then see what they have to say? If we remain, they'll probably do that in a few years time.

>Stopping us from fishing our own waters. It's killed the fishing industry yet other countries can fish all they want. They've even paid our fishermen to dismantle their boats. So some EU prick comes up with the idea "Let's kill britain's fishing industry!" and we're supposed to accept that?
It didn't kill it al all. Just reduced it a lot. I hate that fishing shit too, but outside the EU you'll still need fishing quotas.

>The EU also paid a lot of our businesses to move out of the country and go to other EU nations.
details?

>The stupid immigration rules where polish immigrants (OP) can come here, not work, claim benefits and even child benefits for children that are being taken care of back in Poland. What kind of fucked up welfare system is that? We have to take care of citizens of other countries now?
The UK already has an exception on that. EU migrants don't get welfare in the UK. And it turns out hardly anyone was moving to the UK for benefits in the first place.

>Why don't the EU start moving the financial sector outside of the UK
because they don't have the power to do so?

Do you think you're going to lose the financial sector one way or the other? That's the lion's share of the london economy.

details?

Cadbury moved factory to Poland 2011 with EU grant.
Ford Transit moved to Turkey 2013 with EU grant.
Jaguar Land Rover has recently agreed to build a new plant in Slovakia with EU grant, owned by Tata, the same company who have trashed our steel works and emptied the workers pension funds.
Peugeot closed its Ryton (was Rootes Group) plant and moved production to Slovakia with EU grant.
British Army's new Ajax fighting vehicles to be built in SPAIN using SWEDISH steel at the request of the EU to support jobs in Spain with EU grant, rather than Wales.
Dyson gone to Malaysia, with an EU loan.
Crown Closures, Bournemouth (Was METAL BOX), gone to Poland with EU grant, once employed 1,200.
M&S manufacturing gone to far east with EU loan.
Hornby models gone. In fact all toys and models now gone from UK along with the patents all with with EU grants.
Gillette gone to eastern Europe with EU grant.
Texas Instruments Greenock gone to Germany with EU grant.
Indesit at Bodelwyddan Wales gone with EU grant.
Sekisui Alveo said production at its Merthyr Tydfil Industrial Park foam plant will relocate production to Roermond in the Netherlands, with EU funding.
Hoover Merthyr factory moved out of UK to Czech Republic and the Far East by Italian company Candy with EU backing.
ICI integration into Holland’s AkzoNobel with EU bank loan and within days of the merger, several factories in the UK, were closed, eliminating 3,500 jobs
Boots sold to Italians Stefano Pessina who have based their HQ in Switzerland to avoid tax to the tune of £80 million a year, using an EU loan for the purchase.
JDS Uniphase run by two Dutch men, bought up companies in the UK with £20 million in EU 'regeneration' grants, created a pollution nightmare and just closed it all down leaving 1,200 out of work and an environmental clean-up paid for by the UK tax-payer. They also raided the pension fund and drained it dry.

I see. Good post.

How large were these grants out of curiosity?

I'd imagine grants wouldn't make a huge difference to the profitability of moving huge factories with large work forces. I'd imagine they'd have to be well worth the money without the grant to be worth considering. But I could be wrong there.

Those grants do sound kinda shitty.

>A
>FUCKING
>POLAND

>>by leaving the Union you lose the possibility to affect the criteria altogether
We AREN'T going to affect the criteria.
We've been trying to for literally decades.
By leaving we get to keep the money we throw away to the EU, get rid of the fisheries policy, the agricultural policy, gain sovereignty and democracy, get to control borders, become more economically competitive by following less regulations and of course strengthen ties with non-EU nations.

Dont worry poland all jobs done by england chucks will be redistributed throu the eu.

England goes throu total lock down.

All land lines will be cut. London will lose its conection to mailand eu and asia and so forth. Eu will build its own comunication hub towards america.

Eu will outproduce england and underbid them.

Cyprus and the spanish conclave will fall. Maledivas go back to argentina with support of eu. Like back in the times mirage and exocet ssms sunk the dirty tomys.

English will learn to suck irish and scotish cock.

No english ship amd farry will be welcome in eu ports.

English sobs want throw the eu. Ouer lives in to crisis so they can profit from it. If they are out they are a enemy and will be threaten as one.

Eu= 500.000 million eu citzens
England 60 million delusional chucks

Question?

Where is the bigger future market?

from an irish perspective , what will englands exit mean?

also how in the name of god are we going to propose an economic union with england after the last 100 years.

It means more jobs for the irish.

my sole political concern revolves around my elderly parent's retirement, their pensions were removed in the 2008 recession....

i dont care about sovereignty et al... just want whats easiest for them

We get on great with england. We'll have good trade deals. But they may be more trade deals between the UK and the EU rather than the UK and Ireland.

One big problem is the Northern Ireland border, which will become an EU border. It's hard to see it not requiring some kind of checkpoints.

I'm a little worried about more EU migrants deflecting from the UK to ireland.

It could also mean Ireland getting some UK businesses, like financial sector stuff. Companies who will want to remain in the UK and in an english speaking country may move from london to dublin.

Mostly though I have no idea what will happen. It will all depend on how the UK-EU post-exit trade deal negotiations go. Fuck, even if they referendum passes they might not even leave. Who knows.

>Scotland will join the EU and vote to leave the UK
Oh no, the precious leftists

how were their pensions "removed"?

Leave voters are low IQ caveman, what else can you expect?

the work in the public sector..
they worked for 30+ years and were about to retire until the downturn, im not sure of the specifics, but im aware that 60% of their pension fund was reappropriated by the state...

they are pushing 70 now and working from 10am-10pm 5 days a week, its a pretty shitty situation really.

i like the British, but im generally worried about anything that will cause further instability

They still have the same pension though right? The fund has just been depleted. It's just a problem if it doesn't get topped up before it runs out.

Yeah, the instability will be bad. There's a lot another huge crash on the way. I tell everyone to put 10-15% of their savings in physical gold. There's some rough times ahead.