New /risk/ thread

MUpDate,

roll to fill NC

Finish Arkansas.

Spill north into Kentucky.

Fill Texas, spills go for Oklahoma

Fill Mexico, NM, and CA

Anyone I can take over for?

Confederates were allied with me and Vlad when he left.

Henry Ford (red) is available i think. Its up to op though

take all the white Vergins but start with the western ones.

Fuck, I knew it would have to come to this...
Insert two tiles in each state that Vlad owns, ruining his bonus. Then invade South Dakota.

Roll to attack Minnesota.

Defend from any attacks
Spills finish north dakota and attack in Montana

I'm so sorry that it had to come to this.

If I can Take over for Confederates, Fill Iowa.

PPPU The Union shall fight with you and sandwich rebel wankpusses. If youll have us.

What time is it in New Zealand? Its 2:00 in the morning where I am. /insomniac/ here

9PM here.

Cool.
What does the PPPU think of this proposition?

If he goes through with it, destroy his lands.

Im going to fucking kill every single one of you Unionist fucks even if i have to rip the spine out of every child in this country, as long as i have a stain of land on this map i will fight you faggots to the last breath, and i swear on the souls of my lands, you will not win this game if you dare go against me, now back the fuck down into your wretched hole you dirty fuck

I wouldn't oppose a war, albeit I'd prefer to finish Texas and perhaps Oklahoma before investing into war effort. It's ultimately your call, King Gilbert and the Grand Dictator of PE.

Mupdate

I'm with you to the end, Vlad. Para Bellum.

forgot pic, also rolling for attack NC

Filling Oklahoma

Attack Texas.

I second the war. My only question is one: who is in the Union alliance? and two: what rebels are we talking about? I feel stupid for asking but ive been just staying in my area.

Enter wyoming and montana
Spills finish north Dakota

Also, fill my territories

Mate, if you cede me Nebraska, I can go after the Union for you.
Defend against any attacks.

Push to Tennessee via Virginia kill me some coons.

Attack a few blocks into North Dakota, filling in Minnesota.

I'm quite confused too, since all I focused on is taking Texas and Oklahoma - we've done no harm to you unionists, or the savage, eugh, 'cunts'.

take one T in northwest Montana, then Retake Minnesota

The rebel scum call them selves the "tough cunts" but their more like angry beavers

>implying they weren't Tough Cunts

So to recap:

>The Union
>PPPU

vs

>Confederacy
>Appalachian Coon Killers
>VladtheImplyer

South of you there is a really big Union fag, show thay you are more than a hired gun and fight with me against the Unionist jews

You mean north? Because down the south are my allies.
Isn't the Union against us?

Yes, goy, fight the Union, they're your enemies too.

It was unfortunate that it has come to this, our neighbours, Coon Killers insulted us relentlessly while the PPPU cared little about throwing rolls away in needless wars, we've only wanted to protect our lands and countless of times we've seen Vlad and Coon conspire against me, they tried to nullify my influence by blocking Oklahoma from me after I had to single handedly repel invaders, who unjustly claimed Texan land. Shame on you rebels, let the Union and PPPU strike

No.

when we free your niggers from the slavery you have subjected them too we will let them have their way with your wives. Your daughters will be our playthings and your sons will be raised as liberal pro-choice feminists who live off of government welfare.

Not that I know of. I thought we had just agreed to destroy the tough cunts.

I will cede you my lands in North dakota and travel throught there to aid me against the Union, remeber, after you die you are but a memory, how do you want to be remembered? Because i sure damn will be proud of what will be remembered of me

I shall reconsider my stance and will try to negotiate with my partners in PPPU if you promise to leave Missouri as neutral land for me to conquer.

I agree to that. I won't cross the Mason-Dixon.

We're proud of you anyway, Vlad. Even if you die on the battlefield, we're proud of you. Let's wait for a bit, and then see what happens.

The day before i die i will hang every woman and child of my lands, with that the race of the american white will be extinct and with it will come sorrow. Only niggers will roam this land, and this land will foever be doomed to savagery and sodomy, heath my words cuck for you will never see prosperity and happyness again, anly violent savage negores

My brothers in PPPU.
I want to ask you to vote, our ideals should be unified, so I ask you, should we side with the Tough Cunts and strike against the Union or should we ally with the Unionists?

I vote for alliance with Tough Cunts. What is your stance, brothers?

mupdate

roll to take Bama

Friends, comrades, brothers in arms. The Sandwich is being prepared this is no time to hesitate. it is 4:20 in Tennessee where I am. Lets smoke these cunt fuckers before dawn.

This post is now my roll

dump risk maps you want to play next

OP being a colossal faggot

Fill my territories.

Defend from attacks.

Push into Georgia

Fuck.
I roll to take back Texan land and then defend against the Coons, remember Rebels, PPPU can be your allies.

I will curse you, i will damn you to hell every fight and drag you with me if i have to, and when the snakes turn their head from my dead body you will know the atrocity you have commited
" What have thy done, thy brother's blood spoils the ground, and you will be dammned"

Take back North Dakota, then Minnesota.

Attack the confederate rebels in Minnesota! They Shall not live while the Union prevails!

Get rid of that +10, boy. Your clay is mine until you help attack the Unionists.

Push TN spill Virginia

Coons, do you really want to face PPPU and Union at the same time or would you prefer to strike against the Union? PPPU won't take your transgressions kindly, and we shall strike without chit-chating any second now if you won't respond or try to take more land from us.

3d Palindrome

My personal favorite. I never liked the white one because of the line and borders look to similar and it fucks w/ my eyes.

I don't have a say in this one. I need to focus on territories but i'll join in what you guys want

Defend from attacks
Spills recomplete my land and then push into Montana
Bonus dropped to 7

Wipe everyone out my territories, but do not go any further.
Here.
Tough Cunts. I respect Vlad for doing what he had to do.
Nigger I haven't even made a decision yet, and here you are trying to curse me n shit.

What the fuck? Do you really want to fuck up this much and attack PPPU and Union at the same time?

Alright, we shall see you warmongering bastard. I change my vote and I fully support the Union in wiping these barbarians off the map, who is with me PPPU?

4d pali get.

Atlanta here we come!

Shit, fixed bonus.

This but if anyone has the updated version with the separated rolls and devided lands

I'm in.

Kill everyone except Vlad. He's a good man.

Can you post the modified one of that, where Germany and India are debuffed?

I changed my vote since Coons took my lands unjustly when we still didn't even declare war on them, it's on Phoneix now.

If you help us in the war I'll gladly give you your land back. I don't want it, I just don't want you to have it as long as you're my enemy.

Nothing personnel, kid.

I prefer this one.

sorry. thats the only one i have other than

Cheers

I guarantee Vlad's independence, and I ask my fellow PPPU members to consider taking him under our wings and show him the path to glory.

Sorry, didn't see your post, i'm just damning you hoping it will bring you to your senses and you will see the honorable way

Too late, you're on your own now.

Okay so were attacking everyone in tough cunts? or are we sparing vlad because im a little confused now.

You think this is going to end with me? Your "friends" in the east are only going to get stronger while I bleed you out in my lands.

You'll be weakened when they turn their guns on you and you'll die like a dog.

Spare Vlad. Everyone else is greedier than the Jews are.
Why would I betray one of my friends?

We are sparing Vlad, he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

You are the one who prefered to go against your potential allies rather than against the Union, you are in the wrong here pal, I did what I had to.

Coon has stood by me so if you fight him i will defend him, but i ask you forgive him, he's a bit wild bit he'll be trouble no more

Alright. I shall forgive Coon and help out against the Union if he promises to give me back my lands.

Remember it's your ally that attacked us first. This was a defensive war for us from the start.

To the east, I said. The Unioners are going to be your enemies after we're dead and buried.

Fine. Take Texas, and Oklahoma, too. My ambitions were always to the easy anyway.

I forgive you and I request you to give me back my lands. Union is stronger than PPPU and Tough Cunts, but together we may overcome them.

You are making the right call. I will not forget your support and I promise to aid you in this war and in the wars to come.

I spoke to soon

Way too soon.

I'll cede my land in Texas to their rightful owner.

NOW LET'S GET LYNCHIN'

Let's get to lynchin', brother-brother.

Update, things are getting juicy

this is my roll for bama and virginia