Questions about other countries on things that you can't believe about them

Questions about other countries on things that you can't believe about them.

Do Americans actually live in basements? Why?
Is it true that paying rent to one's parents is really a thing in the US?
Is circumcision actually a thing in America?
Is high school dancing actually something significant? As long as I remember, there were three or four pairs at the graduation party in my school.

American parents hire an accountant to keep track of all the money spent on their sons while they grow up, and when they are 18 yo they give them the bill

Do they really start having sex when they're like sixteen?

I had a poor friend who's entire family lived in his grandparents basement.

>I've heard of some people living in their garage or in the house with them. Reason being because they're neets and it's cheap. I also heard a few of my friends moving back with their parents after college.
>Yes, because anyone who doesn't help out with the bills is a deadbeat.
>Yes, it is a thing.
>With normies, Chads, and Stacys yes. However, I think it's been getting less popular as of late. I remember me and my friends had a lan party at one of their house because neither of them had a date.

americans don't love their kids

They start when they're like twelve.

Is it true that there are living people east of Ural?

This is true for most Euro countries, makes being a 24 yo virgin even worse

Yes there are. They mostly speak Turkic languages. Like Yakuts, Tuvans etc.

>Is it true that paying rent to one's parents is really a thing in the US?

Is this really so strange? Once I graduated high school I had to start paying my dad rent, and he didn't even need the money. Although this didn't go on for very long before I moved out on my own.

I don't get how all these Russiabros are being supported by their parents well into adulthood. Aren't your parents poor as fuck too? And living in one room apartments and shit

>Do Americans actually live in basements? Why?
Some do. A lot of houses' basements are just more finished rooms. No difference between any other room in the house other than the fact that it's underground.
Depends on how much you bother your parents.
>Is circumcision actually a thing in America?
Yes, but I'm pretty sure less and less people are doing it.
>Is high school dancing actually something significant? As long as I remember, there were three or four pairs at the graduation party in my school.
Bad question for people on Sup Forums. I left high school when I was 16, never had the chance to go to prom or graduation.

Does your country have high school dances?

Finland YES.

I'm 25 and live at my moms, but I don't pay rent and I don't live in the basement. I feel like the reason we have a lot basements here in the midwest is cause they're safe from tornados.

Is it true that Americans are never taught how to banter?

yes it's literally all true, I have to pay 500 usd to my mom every month... I don't live in a basement, the school dance isn't that important, I've know even normalfags that didn't go

!!!!!!!!!!!

>Do Americans actually live in basements? Why?
Most people just use their basement for simple storage, but it's not unheard of for people to "finish" a basement (add walls and electrical wiring and everything else) to create more livable space. My uncle built an exercise room into his basement.
A lot of people do, yeah. Retarded boomers who still believe that everyone should be out at 18, but don't understand that it's ten times as expensive these days.
>Is circumcision actually a thing in America?
Sadly, yes. Americans are retarded lemmings who fell for the kike memes. The good news is that the rate is now below 50% and dropping like a rock. It probably won't be a common thing in 20 years or so.
>Is high school dancing actually something significant?
Eh, sort of. Prom is overrated.
>As long as I remember, there were three or four pairs at the graduation party in my school.
Probably half of the juniors/seniors went to prom at my high school.

People generally start at 16-17. If you're a male, being a virgin over about ~20 is seen as really bizarre. People consider it something of a red flag.

Ok, I'm gonna give you some honest non-meme answers
No, at least not many of us. It's a sign of failure.
Rarely, if ever, do we give our parents rent. Only after 18, I think. I wouldn't know, I've lived a few thousand kilometers away for several years now.
Yes. Very common, I believe.
Sometimes. I never had a steady girlfriend, but I went to some of the dances. They were meh.

"Questions about other countries on things that you can't believe about them"

-Is the "most colombian men's first sex is with a donkey" report real?

-why does many indian men hate their own women so much?

-how common are gas pipe explotions in russia?

who doesn't?
even muslims have fucked at least one goat by age seventeen

Some people convert their basements into bedrooms because McMansions are shit

Depends

Yes but it's becoming less common

No, you go to dances to fuck people