Why did Disney kill off the best female lead Star Wars has ever had...

Why did Disney kill off the best female lead Star Wars has ever had? They could have had her fighting in the rebellion on some other missions (Endor or something maybe?) doing some more super seKret spying on the new Death Star. Then they could have had more potential after the war or something. You aren't supposed to give a man a waifu like that only to force him to watch her die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/htqVHdIB2qs?t=2m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=sych2UPAvg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the best female lead Star Wars has ever had
who gives a fuck?

One of the best parts of the movie was that everyone died. The rest of the series has been way too campy

I was glad she died, I was expecting to see her massive buckteeth fly up from the explosion and take out the shield generator thing.

because there's no other use for the characters.

TAKE IT BACK

>Best female lead

It would have been the best lead, if she had been a man.

Yeah. It ended before they could ruin all the cool likeable characters.

Face it, user. They're done with men in lead roles without either a strong independent womyn attached to him or some other form of liberal compensation, like him being a poc, asian, or arab.

Han Solo is still best lead. She'd have been #2.

Rogue one got killed off because they would be too OP to keep around. Their actions had greater value because they payed the ultimate price. It would be lame the if their only loss someone having an arm cut off. fucking pottery.

Films become boring if YOU JUST KNOW that the hero survives. You got to include the polar opposite of an action. The good moments of a movie stands out more if you see something bad happen as well.

>be Disney
>spend 4 billion shekels on franchise
>they can literally write any story, create any characters, and have any setting they want and still make profits by slapping 'Star Wars' logo on it
>still choose to make movies around characters and stories we've seen before foe the sake of references

I genuinely felt bad for the fanbase when Disney axed the extended universe. What a spit in the face.

>axed the extended universe
that is the only good thing they did so far

>3dpd
>waifu

Was casting bunny a good thing?

>he's a cartoon pedo

she's too pure for this world

Because in Episode 4 they said that the people who got the Death Star blueprints died

This.
Only thing I wish was still canon was the 2D Clone Wars cartoon.

of course

I dont find this bitch particularly sexy, but if she ever wore a bunny outfit i would fucking lose it.

She's qt not sexy there's a big difference

I agree, a gay romance between male Jyn and Cassian would've been great. #LoveWon #MAGA

>he thinks 3dpd can be waifu

oops

The vast vast majority of the extended universe was shit. Losing the Thrawn stuff and KOTOR 2 was worth it.

Shes an upgrade over Reyfags. Her waifufanbase isnt nearly as annoying to me. Though shes only really qt in some good photos.

BUNNYFAGS GIVE ME A PICTURE WHERE SHE BITES HER LIPS

>she will never beat you up in her bare feets

youtu.be/htqVHdIB2qs?t=2m21s

jdimsa

>prequel
>features a bunch of baadass characters who would have no reason not to have been helping the rebels in the original trilogy

gee, I wonder why they aren't in the OT and what could possibly happen to them in this movie...

this

SHE'S SO FUCKING QT

WHY CAN'T SHE BY MY GF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my heart ;_;

>you will never have her hop on your cock in a bunny costume while Christina Hendricks crushes your head in her tits while wearing a cow costume
I want my petting zoo ;_;

She's really cute but her character was awful. She wasn't as Mary Sue as Rey, but the whole story was written around Rey. Jyn is pretty much pointless.
They could have had Dooku put the weakness in the Death Star because he wasn't full Sith and was afraid Sheev would betray him. The movie could have been about tracking down Dooku's family (maybe a secret apprentice) and then going to the archives to get the Death Star plans. Jyn and her father could be cut from the movie easily.

>Jyn is pretty much pointless.
>They could have had Dooku put the weakness in the Death Star because he wasn't full Sith and was afraid Sheev would betray him. The movie could have been about tracking down Dooku's family (maybe a secret apprentice) and then going to the archives to get the Death Star plans. Jyn and her father could be cut from the movie easily.

I think that was necessary or it'd be strange that all these heroes who stole the death star plans never appeared again later

But yeah, it was nice to see a star wars movie actually play out more like a real war with lots of death on both sides. I guess that's what happens when you don't have a bunch of invincible jedi's roaming around

Anyone who didn't know they were all going to die has no common sense. There's no other way to do a story like this without running into the problem of "Where are these characters during the original trilogy?".

>imprisoned
>went into hiding

my dick

That still wouldn't answer why they weren't even mentioned in the original trilogy. You'd think someone as important to the rebellion as Cassian being held captive by the empire would at least come up in conversation, and every other notable character in hiding eventually comes back in a significant way (Obi-Wan, Yoda, Luke). Killing them all off is the only clean way of taking care of the dangling plot hole the film would have created had they survived.

I suppose

She didn't die, the water absorbed a lot of force at that point, keeping the ground from being torn up, and they managed to float to the surface after the wave hit them, and held on to floating debris from the tower

r-right guys? ;_;

how she was the best?

her only thing is that she has hope and believes in the power of friendship
youtube.com/watch?v=sych2UPAvg0

Rogue One review: Atlas didnt shrug, but merely scuffled his feet.

The latest offering from the ever expansive multiverse of Disney cinematic universes heralds its entry not with a jocund clarion call, but something more akin to an oversaturated flatus. Rogue One approaches its viewer with an uncertain, pedantic swagger like a pickup artist botching his first seduction. It rotely stakes its claim in the cultural canon with feigned bravada, yet lacks the confidence to convince any but the most easily persuaded of the venerable fandom to which it caters.

Unfortunately, Rogue One is a filmic journey that beleaguers the suspension of disbelief by grounding its insecurities firmly outside of its laboriously constructed mise en scene; put another way, Rogue One is a movie that insists upon itself.

1.5/4 stars

Did you even watch the movie? Or are you just peddling your shit youtube waifu?

She starts off jaded and cynical but her paternal figures coming back indirectly to her life give her drive to move forward and develop her character.

Her interpretation could have been more nuanced but that video is dogshit and so is your waifu.