Reminder that he is winning the 2017 AL MVP and there's nothing you can do about it

Reminder that he is winning the 2017 AL MVP and there's nothing you can do about it.
Reminder that Trout is the true MVP in '12, '13, and '15
Reminder that he is an Angel for life
Reminder that we are witnessing the fucking GOAT

I agree with all of these statements.

How long before he finally fucking goes to a relevant team? This is all as shitty and painful as Barry Sanders on the Lions. Enough already.

t. butthurt boomer who goes to bed at 9pm EST

Is Mike Trout the most bland superstar in all of sports? I don't know maybe it's just because he plays in the AL.

He's a humble, wholesome guy who plays the game the right way. If you think there's something wrong with that, you might want to look in the mirror.

I'm not ragging on the guy but it just seems MLB has a hard time marketing him as a household name.

Mike trout? Never heard of her.

No, I'm just a guy who appreciates Trout's greatness and doesn't want him to go his whole career without winning a ring.

HEY

he has the personality of a cardboard box

MLB has a hard time marketing anyone as a household name. Part of it I think is just the nature of having so many games and the fact that even the best batters are hitting in the .300s

Hello Mr. New York man

So cool. Why is bryce so fucking cool?

mormonism

Altuve

He should have gone to a good team like the Rangers instead of signing that dumb contract extension.

Beat me to it

Nerd

MLB can't market ANYBODY unless they're a Yankee.

Look at Jeter. Most overrated player in history, but it never mattered to people because the thing he was most famous for was being a Yankee.

Yankees

>Rangers
>good team
???

Hey it's that guy people wanted to compare to Trout but he's nowhere close to that level.

Trout's real rival for the face of MLB is going to be... Aaron Judge.

Remember when people were talking about Aaron Judge being good?

Why has it stopped? I don't follow baseball. Has he turned to perro poopoo

The truth is that for whatever reason, baseball just does not have superstars period. By superstar I mean a player who is a household name and heavily marketed. It's probably partly because African Americans don't care about baseball. It also seems to me that baseball has two kinds of fans, the very die hard and the very very casual. The latter don't watch baseball on TV just go to the game for something to do in summer. Basketball and Football have this middle ground of fan I think.

>Most overrated player in history
Career .310 hitter, 6th all time in hits, .321 World Series batting average (2000 WS MVP), 5x gold glove, 5x silver slugger, 5x WS Champion

>overrated

dubs confirm.

>inb4 some idiot goes "Jeter only got those numbers because he played for so long!" like it's fucking easy to have a 20 year career as a starter in a professional sport.

It's just an assblasted Bawstonfag.

>trout and harper will both play for the yankees soon
based

This meme needs to go. The Yankees have a fantastic outfield in place already. Judge, Hicks, Frazier, Gardner. They need starting pitching, not another outfielder, no matter how good he is. Obviously you would trade Hicks or Frazier for Trout but as far as signing him goes, why bother? The Yanks are trying to save money now, not tie up 40% of their money in one guy. As a Yankees fan I would give away anything for Trout but I pray to Allah every night that they stay far away from Harper.