Positive experiences with naggers

I know they are ultra rare and that's why i'm looking for them, so post positive experiences you've had with blacks ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs
youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>person you never want to be
>happy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs

This guy seems pretty cool.

happiness just builds you up so you can brutally crash when the source of it is gone.

That moment when you're black and just want to call another black person a nigger and move on.

I passed a little black kid walking his dog near the bank today. I said hello and mired his puppy (little schnauzer). He was a really friendly, polite and even well spoken kid. Just happy we noticed his dog and wanted to say hi. Mom was probably inside the bank if I had to guess.

But, we live in a predominantly white area with strong recreation industry, so when we do get black people around here either living or visiting they are almost always better educated, quality sorts. For a while we knew one who was a respected volunteer firefighter for the city fire dept. until the career guys there ran all the volunteers off for petty BS union reasons.

Our real problem here is meth and heroin addicts. They aren't out in the open, but they're there. The Spics provide the pipeline with the distro hub a few hundred miles away in Yakima, which is your usual multi-culti hellfucked shell of a city.

I have a cuban black friend. He is very friendly.

But he is stupid. He can't write correctly spanish. Syntactic and grammatical mistakes everywhere.

Actually every black person I have known has been pretty cool.

I'm just here to bullshit, look for good memes and hate on Islam.

can't name a single one

Double dubs, iP is dox by a co.

I made a list guys wew lads. PRAISE KEK.

I used to be in foster care and had to live with a black family
They were nice people

Delivered pizza to like the only one i've seen in months because I live in West Virginia. He asked me if I had change for $100. When I said no he just walked into a near by gas station to break it into 20s. tipped me $20 he seemed really happy to get back and watch his movie.

also that one guy named vick at the trump rally who the media attempted to use as ammo against trump but he just said something along to lines of "Don't pay david duke no mind"

um..

Had a black gf before, she and her mom were really cool.
Have a few black friends who are great and actually act like human beings.

Most are trash though.

>never want to talk at work
>niggers never walk to talk to whitey
>do my job
>they barely do theirs
>them not doing their job doesnt conflict with me
>fine with me

also this kid.

I saw a dead once.

Dos this count?

All those people recording them

There are almost none in my country. I guess that's a positive experience.

>mfw I fucked up the picture

We forgive you.

I have never met a black person in my life

>The two white girl's giving him fuck me face expresiones.
These are the natural rewards of being a alpha leader.

both my best friend and my gf are half black actually.
But they're raised white because both of their fathers left the house (they were the black parents, figures) so their whiteness makes them a-okay imo. I hate niggers, I don't hate blacks.

>shaving head
>becomes edgy
like a tv hollywood meme

met two well spoken black women that run an organic farm that gives free lunch to children in the summer.

I listened to a Jimi Hendrix album. It was very good. Besides this, I can't think of anything.

>Non-europeans at mine's are so rare, thus exotic and thus I want to meet some and interact XD. HOW FUN AND GOOD IT'LL BE.
fuck off, retard

what the fuck is wrong with you?

did your parents not feed you today?

ive known 6 nogs personally and all of them nigged out completely, stealing videogames and bikes, dealing drugs, assaulting women, vandalism, and one who never really did anything illegal as far as i know but was still just a stereotypical nigger playing basketball all the time speaking ebonics and going on about fucking wite wimmin

Old black people in the uk are generally decent people. Especially old black ladies it's like they all go to nice old lady school. Theres an old jamaican lady i used to talk to at the bus stop sometimes she even gave me a christmas card this year. Sweetest old dear you could ever meet

I havent seen her in a while :-;

There's at least 1 nigger/shitskin on your lands. That's 1 too many.

You wanna see niggers as well as people from all other third world countries come to barcelona and stuff yourself with it

MY MUM TOLD ME TO COOK MY OWN FUCKING TENDIES

Such a deep individual.

in the czech republic? I didn't you had blacks

ignore the flag im not czech. ive never seen a black here, one turk but he was white

>Be in some big plaza in Madrid
>Black man with rastas offers me weed
>I don't have money on me so i ask him to sell me one bud for 1 euro
>He says im a shithead and goes away
>6 hours later, i see him again
>He hasn't sold his baggie, so he sells me two buds for 1 euro

I think it was nice of him

Most of them are nice

you fucking spic skinhead racist bastard

white turks? must be the work of an enemy stand.

Inshallah, my londonese brother, remember we are the religion of peace, not hate

>Positive experiences with naggers
None.
>experiences with naggers
None.

None. Literally every single one of them has proven himself to be a real nigger

>India

Well no shit you'd say this, you're the asian version of blacks

Huh, I never thought of that before but I guess that makes sense. There's no darkies in Austrailia because they can't swim

Call-me-Kenneth likes doing bad things!