This style was considered the GOAT aesthetically pleasing looking modded car in 2000

This style was considered the GOAT aesthetically pleasing looking modded car in 2000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_HJNAv-2GFI
youtu.be/mD7XgtDciJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was a different time

>no crust

I still like the Supra. Fuck you.

It still is.

As the only person on Sup Forums who was actually alive in 2000, most adults in 2000 thought this car was tacky and an eyesore, along with most brightly colored ricewagons.

The only people who thought it looked cool was the 16-18 year old, rich parent having, wannabe street racing crowd.

Things were simpler back then user.
Intel pentium was still new.
Phones were big and black and hummed.
Sup Forums containment was still 3 years away and neets, weabo's and neckbeards roamed free across the earth in great majestic herds.
sniff sniff

Fuck...Cant handle those feels....It's almost 17 years ago. So many good memories from this time, now all i get is sadness and pain.

lose wing and decals, better rims, paint it anything but fruity shit orange= nice ride.

TORETTO!

SWUAT!

youtube.com/watch?v=_HJNAv-2GFI

Why did Johnny Strong gave up acting?
I actually like his performances despite his lack of range.

Roads closed pizza boy

The Jetta was the best car in the movie

But then there was Sup Forums and with Sup Forums came disparity.

>no power steering

who makes these

God damn street racers

here's my power steering (pic is me btw)

WHY DON'T YOU TRY FAT BURGER FROM NOW ON? YOU CAN GET A CHEESE AND FRIES FOR 2.95 FAGGOT!

REEEEEEEE

forgot fucking pic

People were criticizing Fast & Furious even back when it. I remember in particular Suki's S2000 at the start of 2 Fast 2 Furious getting slammed for having a horrendous paint job.

>tfw no cute latina tomboy gf
I want to go back to the early 00s

Dom's wedding style was considered the GOAT aesthetically pleasing looking in 2015

You mean Vince?

Wasn't he in the fifth one?

>Wedding in a fucking wifebeater and woman is wearing a fucking bra

my fucking isdes

Christ these movies are the definition of guilty pleasure

It's a celebration of bydlo culture

>From the window to the wall starts playing

me

Michelle IRL probably likes to slap, choke, punch and spit on men's face while riding on top of them in bed

Does Dom EVER wear anything other than a fucking wifebeater?

I refuse to believe they weren't taking the piss with this scene.

>Dom
>white
>Letty
>white
also
>Vin Diesel
>white
>Michelle Rodriguez
>whte

>Michelle IRL probably likes to slap, choke, punch and spit on men's face while riding on top of them in bed
didn't she says she's a lesbian?

She's lesbo bruh

He even wore one at Lettys fucking funeral

Santo cristo bendito.

>Funeral.
>white wifebeater
this is some post modern kin o

I was alive and older in 2000. Yes they were considered tacky and the loud exhausts were annoying. However the sad attempts to emulate F&F were EVERYWHERE after the movie came out. You couldn't go out without seeing at least 5 cars per hour with crappy autozone decals and cheap aftermarket exhausts. As corny as it was, it's a thing like bell bottoms or shoulder pads, it's a fad of the time.

Maybe it was symbolism because he beat her up in life

why is he patting the reverend on the head

Oh fuck

You almost had me? You never had me. You never had your car.

Nope. She's "bisexual"

A quick reminder:
>"Bisexual" man: closeted faggot
>"Bisexual" woman: attention whore
t. /u/

>when even the clergy on the squad

youtu.be/mD7XgtDciJs
skip to 4:25 the guy who made the jetta talks about the car

The import tuner craze sure was fun when I was 10 and didn't drive and didn't realize most of the cars were garbage.

Even the best car in the movie is just "lets ruin a Supra" ugh. Its taken a long time but now the hispanics can finally afford to rice out their Civics in early 00s import style and it makes me laugh how late to the party they are with their fart cans and Pep Boys shit....

It was a different time.

I'd rather have the tacky ricer piece of shit cars with neon underlights than the shitty ass stance faggot generation that is happening right now

kek

that was the best car in the whole movies

This walks the line between cringeworthy and cool in a way that I've never seen before

Impressive