It's almost August 2017

>It's almost August 2017

How are those goals coming along, Sup Forums? Have you made any significant progress on the goals you've set for the 2017-2018 year?

I am ashamed to say I made little to no progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tristanmpa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i gave up

Not a single progress, in fact i regressed.

Why?

I don't set goals with respect to dates. Check marks the mate.

I guess. I got a driver's licence (keep in mind it costs up to 50 000 NOK here), money to afford a car, been employed since last year despite going from contract to contract and got myself a qt sex doll. 4 things that would be unimaginable just 365 days ago.

It only took 28 years for me to pull my shit together.

my only goal is to keep going and not kill myself
not sure if I can achieve it

Why do you feel the need to kill yourself?

Already fucked up what I wanted to do. Though there has been some progress on other fronts so it's not a total loss I guess.

what did you fuck up and how

>the cost of a drivers license is double what it is here in norway
It's over priced to hell even in here, what the fug norgay?

Getting into uni. I have been making some money which is a big plus.

>He needs more than life itself to be happy
Dumb normalfags.

>he has no aspirations and is content with doing nothing

dumb robot

Then you don't wanna know the price of truck licenses.

But some of the reason is we need x number of lessons and driving hours. Dark driving, ice driving, distance driving on top of that etc. And to actually apply for a licence it'll go for about 4500 nok (theory and driving test). The censors are extremely strict and will fail you for 3 or more minor errors, having to retry parking, not checking all mirrors every 5 second etc. Then you have to pay all over again.

Sure, buddy. It's very hard when you can afford benefit from government and you don't need to work cuz you can easily die from starvation.

>got a gf
>hit the gym
>started reading again
>writing poems
>cut toxic people from my life

you tell me

good work, how's the financial side of things going tho

>started reading again
Sounds like you survived a crash accident

Found a job, got to dates

The only upside of your tyrannical license fees is that you probably won't have Muslims making mämmi out of your citizens with trucks like France and Germany. That is, assuming they're less likely to know how to drive.

>paid $25 USD for my license

Oh my bad, I somehow missed that it was a trucks license. In which case
>the cost of a trucking card is double here than it is norway
It's over priced to hell even there, what the fug binland?

>asking a Bosnian about jobs
Absolutely insensitive and rude

I don't know where bosnia is located on this map

44.6% in the Balkans

>tfw quit my job after one day

you win another day poster... you win...

Seriously dude? What the fuck happened

triangle flag search for triangle country

How do they even survive, there are only so much people you can harvest organs from

Black market

No no, a drivers licence is up to 50k, going by the average fail (3 times), a truck license can be between 130k to 180k depending on how well you learn

it was too much work for minimum wage, I'm just gonna neet it up until september

>between 130k to 180k depending on how well you learn

what job was it senpai. Are you going back to school?

the one that you called gay, yeah

The upside is that we have minimal lethal accidents. Norwegian roads sling across mountains, is often slippery and full of wildlife. You actually want to be sure the driver knows and respects the dangers on the road.

I'm making music for an indie videogame and I'm actually getting paid for it

It's a per-track thing and the project takes a pretty long time so it's not like I'm making a living, but I mean it's a first step. Every day I'm feeling more optimistic about eventually being able to make a living out of making music.

post music

oh ok that makes it a tad bit better I guess - the going to school part that is. Personally I'm going to lie and try to get a decent job soon.

How do you go about lying? What type of decent job are you looking for?

>mfw I was hired to code a game last year, about done with development now in August
>already have another contract lined up for November due to my portfolio
bien joué

Idk, some officecuck shit I guess.

>How do you go about lying?
I am going to say I worked a job that I had never worked.

Well, if you're an experienced driver you'll learn faster. The minimum with required hours and obligatory lessons is 120k.

It's about half a year of work with saving up. Many employers might pay for you as long as you succeed though.

So I got it right the first time, good. A truck license is around an extra 1700€ around here. Though during conscription you can be a driver and get some heavy duty cards which can cost up to 10000€ or so (maybe they just exaggerated the top prices though).

Are you the guy who was a NEET for so long and finally got a job?

August is THE month when change is made, named after best Roman to ever live, we must take this time to better ourselves

Same, many Norwegian conscrips take truck courses for free too.

how many additional tests do you have to take?
besides 3 night driving lessons, 2 countryside lessons and countless "normal" driving lessons we have to
>do a theoretical test
>absolve a first aid training
>do a vision test
>check for mental issues
on average a license costs around 1500-2000€

IT seems like the furthest you could go with lying without worrying about lack of skills 2bh.

>I am going to say I worked a job that I had never worked

What's your strategy gonna be like? Making fake websites and fake references? I found that being certified in random shit helps too.

got a good degree this month and already got a good job lined up so doing pretty well so far.

just need a gf now...

i heard a burger license only costs $100
they dont have to go through as many hoops as we do

truly, i am jealous

coming along great, thanks.

Just going to say i worked some low-tier shit desu senpai. I'm not shooting to high, just to get my foot in the door and move laterally from there.

I intend to go to University at a later point to pursue a Bachelors in Business Administration with a specialization in Finance or Accounting.

congratulations
im still working on my degree and im getting short of money

why the fuck does it cost that much to get a license? that's some bullshit lad

financially okay
going good with gf
graduating uni soon, with a meme major but w/e
family still cares for me
got a doggo

It's going well but I can feel it in my dick that someone will go wrong. life is on easy mode so it just feels like it's bound to go ALL to shit. not used to his man, it's terrifying.

>with a meme major but w/e
what is it

>Business Administration with a specialization in Finance or Accounting.
meme degree

Sure

soundcloud.com/tristanmpa/

It doesn't have the music I'm making for the game yet though.

GG to you too m8.

I don't think I've made progress on any goals because I didn't have any, but at least I've kept my mind somewhat clear and crisp, kept away from alcohol, etc. Work out fairly regularly.

I took a trip to my nearby city earlier today, and it made me realize how fucking isolated I've been for this whole year so far, it was like a relief seeing people just walking around, ugly, stupid, beautiful whatever, just people who weren't me.

What does that mean?

You'll be replaced by computers and robots in the near future. Most finance and accounting jobs are at high risk of being the first victims of industry 4.0

As said, we pay for more lessons like winter driving and night driving. Price is absurd, but it clearly helps with these obligatory lessons as heavy accidents are on an all time low despite being more cars on the road than ever

Explain to me how a computer or robot can automate interpreting intricate tax laws. I've heard we'll have flying cars and jetpacks in the year 2000 as well.

By this logic even software developers and lawyers will be replaced by computers.

>Most finance and accounting jobs are at high risk of being the first victims of industry 4.0
Maybe bookkeeping but the work of a Chartered Accountant will literally never be automated.

Explain to me how BA is a meme degree and what "meme" even means in this context when the field of Finance produced the most millionaires of any industry.

wow this is really good!

In fact.

By the very definition of "meme", doesn't that make EVERY SINGLE degree a meme?

"""noun
noun: meme; plural noun: memes

an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
"""

>system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means
Describes every single degree. So what degree is not a meme then? Because if it's taught in a University it is being passed down from one individual to another.

well ikibey?