Why are action heroines always so cranky? They rarely crack any jokes and always seem bitter

Why are action heroines always so cranky? They rarely crack any jokes and always seem bitter.

strong independent women who don't need no man

Jyn wasn't cranky, in fact she was a tad too nice for someone who spent her whole life in the slums getting raped by squids

jyn is pure and virginal
rey is a massive slut

Women have poor senses of humor and are cranky in stressful situations, this is realistic and good writing.

Except for Rey who is just a poorly written mary sue stand in.

we cant really say what Jyn was because her character wasn't any deeper than muh dad

Again, this is very realistic for women with daddy issues. All comes down to the lack of a father. If the film was rated R we could have seen this fleshed out via her no doubt deviant sexual psychology manifesting intense self loathing.

>women
>a sense of humor
I shiggy diggy

she bumped into a guy, stared into his eyes, and then held his hand

>jyn is pure and virginal
In spirit, yes. But she was just a teenger and had to make a living somehow, I don't blame her.

That wasn't sexual. In other circumstances though it would be reasonable to imagine that for the duration of the handhold she was imagining him choking her and calling her a worthless whore while pounding her in the ass.

You'll hear a lot of nerds come in here and defend Rey's slutty past on Jakku. They'll tell you “she had to do it" for food, water. resources, protection...

The truth, and this will be revealed in the next two films, is that Rey NEEDS cock. All sorts of cock: Ithorian cock, human cock, Zabrak cock. droid cock. prehensile Hutt cock. cock of all kinds. Rey needs them in her pussy and in her pink little asshole because she's depraved.
In her training with Luke on the magical island, we're going to hear all about what she did on Jakku. Glory holes, aliens runnin‘ trains on her by midnight fireside. Jawas probing her ass with metal instruments, even luggabeasts bustin' fat gallon-sized nuts on her pert little body.

She is a whore. Light side, dark side... Who cares? She's on the cock side. And that's why I love her.

Because women writers dont understand what makes a female character "strong" the way it makes a man strong.

A strong man has to overcome some obstacle or inner demon to fulfill his biological imperative, which is to fight. It makes sense that men are stoic, reserved and even brooding.

Coming off as a lone wolf can make them seem as an anti-hero not wanting to assume the role of hero.

A female character in a man's role is simply silly. We all understand that women are not supposed to be masculine in their behavior. It comes off as "bitter" and as bitchy, simply because real life women who fit the description are usually butch trolls who try to overcompensate for their physical inferiority, by being angry and cranky.

A real female strong character has a different motivation than a female "man" hero.

A real strong woman, either uses her sexuality, her charm and her wit to overcome some obstacle. Sometimes the motivation is to protect her child, or some other person. This is realistic, due to the females innate mother insticts to essentially do everything to save their child.

So in conclusion, female characters like Jyn and Rey are simply men in the shape of women, because in this day and age, these writers believe that men and women are equal.

Because they're women.

Alice banters the shit out of the villains in Resident Evil

"I am the future."
>You're just another asshole.

"You're all going to die down here."
>Yeah, I've heard that one before.

"I'm coming for you!"
>Good luck with that.

"Your DNA is stronger than the others. I ingest you, I gain control."
>That sounds like a solid plan. There's only one problem. I'm not on the menu.

Also at the end of the first one when she thinks Michelle Rodriguez died from her wounds but she suddenly starts gasping for air again and Alice just goes "I could kiss you, you bitch"

This text would trigger sjws but user is right. Of all the movies and series i've watched with a female lead, she looked legit in just a couple.
Le petit lieutenant, for an example.

this but to be fair, I would add that high-test girls are actually a thing so there are exceptions. with that being said, this post is true for majority of girls

I'm not even an anti-feminist but what you just said comes off as fairly reasonable.

>tfw this made me realize Korra was the only good female lead in cartoons and people just hated her because she didn't solve problems the way a male hero would
brb telling Sup Forums

she had to do it though. for food, water. resources, and protection

Rey had a healthy sense of joy, you shitlord

>tentacle raped every night in prison

not pure

She's still pure as long as she hated it

This

If you think about it that's what makes characters like Sarah Connor and Ripley such good female action heroes. Even though they might come across as butch in their sequels it's justified in that we've already seen the horrible circumstances that made them that way and they're fighting to protect their child/surrogate child.

They're not just naturally tough and itching for adventure like male heroes and most poorly written female action heroes try to come across as.

no, shes bossy

>Oi boipassed the character development!

Women aren't funny and have to overcompensate

They have to establish and be taken seriously as pusy mistresses im so horny!

based pusyposter

Establish dominance*

is it just me or is Alice an actually well done feminist character?

>over the top killing machine to rival any Arnie character
>but allowed to have vulnerable moments where she's scared but still fights on
>her being a woman is never mentioned one way or another as good or bad
>not relegated to only fighting other women
>she doesn't use her sexuality as a weapon
>not objectified, whenever she's naked it's just because she's in another dangerous situation to overcome
>milla jovovish designed her own catsuit to look both ellegent and badass
>her love life isn't important to the plot, no love triangle, muh boyfriend or will they wont they bullshit
>but isnt a man-hater, still gets close to her male comrades and respects them
>also not a woman-hater who decries other women for not being tough enough
>she's still maternal and looks after children and is heroic and saves innocent people