> >better characters
> >better story
> >better music
> >better effects
> >better pace
> >better humor
> >better fight scenes
> >good memes
> nothing about Force Awakens is memorable.

>one piece of dogshit is better than another.

>cancer is superior to aids
Ok, I guess.

>better characters
Sure
>better story
fuck no. not even close. Rogue One had a basic story but at least it wasnt a rip off of an earlier star wars film
>better music
ok. But thats not really saying much. The music in both was incredibly bland
>better effects
not really. CGI Tarkin was off looking but in literally every other way Rogue One was visually more interesting
>better pace
TFA has a better paced first half i guess
>better humor
ehhhhhh, not really for me but i guess this one is the most subjective.
>better fight scenes
TFA has literally one good fight scene and its the lightsaber duel at the end. The action sequences in Rogue One are better in every single way. Those few seconds with Vader in the hallway alone were better than the entirety of the action in TFA
>good memes
neither really had good memes.

>nothing about force awakens memorable

pretty sure i remember that nigger and ugly face in mask

If you think the Space battles in TFA are a patch on those in Rogue One you are probably female.

Admiral Raddus and Chirrut and Baze were more memorable than any of the secondary characters in TFA.

People are butthurt because soldiers on a mission together don't flesh out a will they won't they relationship like Finn and Ray. Nah, the subtlety of these characters is a strength of this movie. They're not a bunch of super friends.

They're either loners or tight duos like the Chink and Cassian and K2. They're only loyalty to the others: the mission. Much more believable.

>better characters
Finn>Poe>Kylo>Jyn>Cass>Rey
>better story
Rogue One
>better music
Rogue One, Force Awakens was notoriously shit
>better effects
Rogue One apart from Tarkin
>better pace
Rogue One
>better humor
Rogue One
>better fight scenes
Force Awakens
>good memes
Neither, both had memes that died pretty fast

>Admiral Raddus and Chirrut and Baze
I just saw this movie yesterday and literally who are these characters

>better music
>rogue one
how to spot a pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=65As1V0vQDM
name/show (1) one theme in rogue one better then this

>better humor
lol
>better effects
lol
>better story
epic fail.

>then

Nice language skills, user

This argument is like having 2 people take a shit in front of a large audience and asking them which turd is better.

BUT user ROGUE ONE HAD NEW SPACESHIPS AND *EXPLAINED* THINGS CLEARLY IT IS THE BETTER FILM

You'd know them to see :^)

Rey's Theme and the First Order Theme were better than anything on Rogue One, good pick on that one. But overall FA had a pretty lackluster soundtrack with a few gems and RO had a very consistent "pretty good" feel.

I liked the humor in Rogue One better because it felt more genuine. It came from a droid that had no reason to tone down the humor in a war situation, whereas in Force Awakens it felt like a generic Disney action comedy. FA didn't really have any standout effects to me but RO had a well-done planet destruction scene. As for story, I can't give FA any credit because it's literally the first third of a full story, and it wasn't really an impressive start.

>Admiral Raddus
Admiral Grey-blueish Squidface
>Baze
Mongol with big ass blaster
>Chirrut
But I'm not a jedi

I really cant remember any piece of music from RO outside of Imperial March when Vader came out.

Rogue one humor was quip -marvel style while on TFA it felt natural main characters werent wooden shit like felicity character, Rey ,finn and poe to extent felt pretty cool and fun. I didnt even compare bb8 which is superior to that dumb droid in rogue one.

tfa had much better effects like light saber battle in snow ,that lightsaber reflection while rey/ren was battling was pretty cool. It also had much better locations and photography . Dust planet , green planet and hoth esques felt much better then say something like Mustafaar in Rogue one or that hawaii land.

Story in itself is no different then comparing to New Hope. it had it genius story while serving to trilogy as well. introduced characters, welcomed old ones, new enemies , new worlds without overwhelming me. In Rogue one , here is another character, lol here is another who. Who fuck cares if they died i didnt even know a shit thing about any of them.

>Rogue one humor was quip -marvel style
>...Do I talk first or you talk first? I talk first?
Nah

>implying that isnt something han solo wouldnt say

you are right rogue one humor was something i would expect from Dreamworks or minions
>implying comic relief == marvel quips

doing vader to quip is marvel
having comic relief character isnt.

The only quip in the movie was Darth Vader's shitty line t.b.h

>then
I hate this meme more than the kino meme

I'm posting on overdrive defending Rogue One but two things are true.

It did have quite forced quips and a forgettable soundtrack.

I didn't mind Darth Vaders line even if it was a bit TFA but alot of K2SOs jokes were a little Marvel it's true.

He's grown on me now I've watched it a few times.

>tfw my autistic memory is so good i remember every fucking scene from every shitty movie i watch
>tfw i cant forget
>think about killing myself because the headaches are getting stronger

I love the video that shows the scene in the beginning where Finn's buddy gets shot, he reaches up and places his hand on Finn's helmet, leaving a hand print

and the meme where he takes his hand off and the blood disappears and says "Magic" Snort

so just think about x wing dogfights.

>epic fail

Kys

>RO had a very consistent "pretty good" feel.
RO OST feels like they listened to OT OST and tell them "Just temp that shit up!"