How is this garbage released on a major label? It sounds like something a 14-year old would make on FL Studio

how is this garbage released on a major label? It sounds like something a 14-year old would make on FL Studio.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3T8KznhThQ

Pls don't be mean to my waifu

kys

diversity

because:

1) she is a woman
2) she is not white

Well most of the population have shit taste. This is arthoe music so it will sell

B A E J I
A
E
J
I

I really wouldn't call 88 Rising a major label.

i like the beats

The 90s revivalist house thing is pretty hyped right now, just like 80s revivalism was in 2000s, so this just is the result of it.

The neon aesthetics and lyrics about ultra-hedonism are still more 80's than 90's.

damn that's terrible

It's actually good OP

Calm down. Go listen to whatever pretentiious whiteboy shit you like

listening to garbage like this won't make you non-white it just makes you look dumb

I kinda like it

>house for people that only listen to hip-hop

basically

it's a 90s deep house song, don't read too much into it

it's a 2010s hip-house song.

that is doing the whole deep house nostalgia thing

>major label
>88 Rising
lol

it's ok
her production is actually really articulate. but it isn't groundbreaking at all.

Shut up, Sup Forumstard. It's time that someone besides white males is able to have their voices heard. Stop being a little baby because people have decided that the entire world shouldn't cater towards your group, you fucking piece of garbage.

OP, have you ever heard the soundtrack of the mega man RPG for the gamecube? because yaeji kinda channels that, and that game kinda tapped into the hidden ingredient of good music. see also: velocity design and comfort