Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?

>aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?

What the heck? How is 5'8 short?

This is great bait for manlets, I predict success.

For a STORMTROOPER. Stormtroopers are all clones of Bobba Fett, who is freakishly tall. Luke is regular adult male size.

Hence the line

Top zozzle
If you are not 6'7" then you may just off yourself

5'8 isn't even average.

>Stormtroopers are all clones of Bobba Fett

Ha ha ha

>How is 5'8 short?

>Luke is regular adult male size.

How many times do you think she was fucked in the ass on set?

fuck you

If you aren't at least 5'10 you are considered short.

5'8 is 2 and 1/2 inches below the average adult male height in my country (Belgium). The average (5'10 and 1/2) includes Walloons and old people. I suppose the average for a 20-something Flemish male is much higher.

>t. 5'8 manlet

>6'7''
Oh right, another manlet role playing as a lanklet. If you're under 7', your hopes of ever being considered a man should be nil.

Nobody is impressed lanklets

I'm 5'5 and I crush pussy regularly

>blu-ray rip
>everyone has rosacea

>You will never fuck prime Carrie Fisher in her ass on set while donning a stormtrooper helmet and shouting: I can't see anything through this thing! Now say my number bitch, say my number!

>I'm 5'5

A white man in a first world country has no excuse to not be at least 6'0. If you don't hit the mark you had African tier prenatal care or ate nothing but processed shit like poptarts growing up.

This is some weird fanfic bullshit.

Hello lanklet

angry manlet spotted

>falling for the vaginal jew
Didn't expect anything else from manlets desu.

>tfw I'm a 5'8 little twink

I'm taller than my parents but still not 6'0. I guess my kids would approach this height but since I will never reproduce my genes shall remain in manlet obscurity.

Sympathy fucks, bro. They know you'd kill yourself if they let you be.

T. Manlet

Being tall isn't even that cool. I hate being around short people because I look down at them all the time.
However, I gotta say, girls dig it. That, and I love tall girls.

uppity BITCH!

i would have RAPED her on the fucking spot.

>I'm 5'5

>tfw there are ppl shorter than 6 feet in this thread

You're practically Yoda.
But you can always wear lifts.

>tfw 6'1"
perfect hight tbch

I'm genuinely 5'11" and have never had a problem

lmao complete bullshit. im 6'1 and i've eaten garbage my entire life. theres literally nothing you can do to influence it, its predetermined

this is why i never pick on manlets and i try to stick up for them when other people pick on them. manlets literally cannot do anything about it, its not like being fat where you can lose weight through effort.

>imagine being shorter than 6'0

>freakishly tall
Jango Fett is 6 foot even, manlet detected.

king o' t' manlets

Lesbians are notoriously easy, though. If you were a man you'd be incel

>tfw all the 5'11 manlet kings have been lying about being 6'0 for so long that 6'1 is now the cutoff point

I'm actually 6'3" I just measured

Isn't Luke supposed to be like teenager in the movie? It's just Mark Hamill that looks older

>tfw 6'5
>tfw too tall but you wish you were even taller

>getting called a manlet by someone who's 5'1

S A V A G E

>What the heck? How is 5'8 short?

5'2-5'6
best height for pussy

If you can't eat a planet in one bite, you're too short to post on my Sup Forums.

That's CLONEtroopers, you tard. Stormtroopers are drafted.

JUST

Fuckin kill yourself

The women part of this more interesting. A 6'3 woman is less desirable than a 5'3 man.

Maybe manlets should go after giantesses?

What does this mean for me?

I'm 5'9 and used to fuck a girl who was 6'1, it was weird as fuck. She usually has to fuck black guys if she wants someone taller.

>bigger jump from 5'5 to 5'7 than 5'11 to 6'1
explain this /fit/

Galactus, go back to Sup Forums.

I assume at 5'7 most short girls can wear heels with you and still be slightly shorter

>implying 99% of /fit/ aren't just manlets trying to trigger other manlets
everything you've read about height from /fit/ is a meme

This is my fetish, minus t he coal burning part

I never understand the height meme because I'm 6'0" and resultingly it hasn't bothered me at all, but because Sup Forums joked about it I'd flippantly joke about it with my friends, even my short 5'5" friend. It wasn't until recently that I learned concern over ones height is an actual thing and that I probably offended my short friend a few times even if he went along with it fine.

>I'd flippantly joke about it with my friends, even my short 5'5" friend

Rope

Stormtroopers haven't been clones for a long ass time. They've stopped using clones long before the start of A New Hope

What seems to be the problem

>I never understand the nigger meme because I'm white and resultingly it hasn't bothered me at all, but because Sup Forums joked about it I'd flippantly joke about it with my friends, even my nigger friend. It wasn't until recently that I learned concern over ones race is an actual thing and that I probably offended my nigger friend a few times even if he went along with it fine.

'S all fine breh

Thanks for clearing that up for me I wasn't sure what the other post was talking about.