Why do Indians trust their government so much?

Why do Indians trust their government so much?

My friend was in India two weeks ago. He saw two big COWS at night strolling down a many "INTERSTATE" type of freeway. They had some dude with them as they shuffled along.

Best news? They had flashing LED lights embedded in their TAILS!
You go India...

It's not an accident that 6 out of the top 10 are current/former British clay.
The British system of good governance is extremely effective.

this gave me panic attacks

lol where did they get those meme strats? Everyone other than relatives of ministers will say that the government is corrupt and incompetent as fuck.

i'm willing to take a bet that over 90% of indians don't even have the slightest of clue what the government is

You lost your bet, now wheres my money?
Are you ok with Paypal?

Greeks love our current government
wtf is this?

my proofspal account is still waiting

What went wrong?

what time's data is it?

Your proofspal account was informed by my factspal account that your demanded payment never existed, and kindly update yourself with the current policies.

Quick, India. Marvel or DC? And why

>capeshit

>capeshit
Better than anime for little girls to be honest.

Touhou is a man's game. Boys wont understand.

Little cartoon girls aren't for men. Grow up.

Because Indians are delusional.

South Asia, much like other parts of the world, has been experiencing a surge in nationalist ideologies.

Many Indians genuinely believe that they live in a wonderful, glorious country. Anyone who espouses an opinion contrary to the popular narrative is quickly derided as an anti-national bigot.

A month or two back, a handful of Indian Muslims were arrested and charged with sedition for celebrating Pakistan's victory over India in a cricket match.

Secular democracy, my ass.

tbf they got culture and national identity, it's not that strange for an indian to like its own country

Hindu populism.

Ummm...
Fucking
RARE
A
R
E

They have culture and a national identity - that's perfectly alright.

The present-day problem is that Indian nationalism is running rampant to such an extent that any person who criticizes the country is almost immediately demonized.

We're talking about a country that's home to a third of world poverty and has an illiteracy rate hovering around 25 or 30%. There's an active Maoist insurgency in the eastern states which affects tens of millions of people, as well as civil unrest in Kashmir as well as the Northeast.

Don't get me wrong - I love a lot about India.

But the country has massive fucking problems and tremendous corruption. Increasing numbers of Indians would rather pretend such issues don't exist than face the fact they've a lot of work to do.

>62% of Canadians trust Trudeau

I understand the "peace, order, and good government" shit but how can we place our faith in a former high school drama teacher? The only thing I trust him to do is fag it up, invite more rapefugees and deliver the dole and gibsmedats.

long time without seeing a subsaharan poster thats not southafrican or our sudanese friend

Why do men have children then huh? Its just basic instinct for men, that is not developed for boys and manchildren.

You should look into your government more. Also, Trudeau is just the leader of the current governing party. This isn't like America where we have elected an unusually powerful person for 4 years.

This

Meanwhile half continue celebrating streetshitting.

lol Grease.

Clearly....

Collapsing infrastructure (like bridges commonly falling down), filth on their streets and in their rivers, lack of sanitation, segregation, poverty, violence against women.

It's a heaven on earth, very effective in the rare occasion when they aren't corrupt and disregarding their country.