Homos

Is it true that in some Mediterranean countries and Arab countries like Greece, Turkey etc that young men will casually fuck each other and it's regarded as no homo, just a thing guys do? I heard the Afghans do it a lot too.

>anglos can't physically touch another male because it's considered gay and a dishonor for the family

There is an important difference between being gay and having a bit of butt banter with your friends.

We can when drunk. That's the only time it's allowed and it's just bants.

sa dude! no homo bro! it's just a prank bro!
t. anglo

Society thinks it as a homo but two men fucking each other, they dont. So problem solved.

>Is it true
if you exclude Kikes from Med people then it's not true
Here is a quote from Bible about the homosexuals David and Jonathan:
David to Jonathan: "you were very dear to me. Your love for me was wonderful, more wonderful than that of women."(Basilion B 1:26 or Samuel 2 1:26)
Any other questions?

yes, true love was possible only between two men, women were just for reproduction

Truly they were better times. Where did we go so wrong?

in ancient Rome you were considered odd if you didn't like having sex with young boys

well, we did sometimes dry hump each other and do gay shit in highschool and nobody gave a fuck including parents and teachers

>butt banter
Kek

What about young girls?

lmao what are you, gay?

its not gay only if you are on top.

Almost everyone did it, from the Persians to the Celts.
At the time, fucking a man was the chadest thing ever, because you subjugate another man.
Having your dick sucked by a guy was the pinnacle of virility and chadness, while eating pussy was seen as weak, you would subjugate yourself to a woman

Only for really qt traps with feminine penises, and really that's not even gay.

I dont ant to live on the same planet as faggot do.

PLEASE MOTHERSHIP

TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS FREAK CIRCUS!

fine. go away.

Gay

>Almost everyone did it, from the Persians to the Celts.
They still are.