Shit actors

ITT: Overrated actors

>hehe imblying you wouldnt fug her xd
shes a shit actress lad, ofcourse I wouldn't fuck her, she couldn't fake a believable orgasm.

do you even Sup Forums bro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1L9uAEaCVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You arguing with yourself?

ok

>Natalie Portman
>ana kendrick
>bend a dick cumber snatch
>emma stone
>emma watson
>tit cow
>christian bale
>russell crow
>jennifer anniston
>mila kunis
>gerrard butler
>the rock
>Megan Fox Holy Shit fuck that bitch
>anne hathaway
>kiera knightly
>olivia wilde

oh fuck off, kunis was great on t7s and anniston is one of the best comedy actors on hollywood

Jennifer Lawrence

never understood the appeal. I mean it looks like she's tryin to be down to earth which is something I guess and she looks fine but not exactly the pinnacle of beauty, just fine.

>overrated

to me that word implies they're decent but people consider them better than they truly are. whats her face is atrocious at acting

the only good actors in GoT are older people. they managed to kill off most characters who were held by a good actor

ill still wtach iit because its a social phenomenon but it really isn't a good show at all.

winter's bone for me
i don't seek her movies out but i don't scorn her or get all upset that she exists because i liked that movie and i liked her in it, so i'll give her a chance each time

Tit Cow was decent enough in Mad Men.

>mfw even the normiest of bbc comedy shows btfo emilia mother of burgers

youtube.com/watch?v=c1L9uAEaCVc

>christian bale
>russell crow

the manlet and his sister are good, their father is my favorite though.

cia is a mixed bag

>emma watson
Of course she's overrated. She's part of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises throughout. each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

You seem lost, let me point you in the right direction.

That was pretty good.

>britcuck """"""""""""""""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""""""""""""

Worst major actor in the show hands down
>maybe if I always look/sound slightly annoyed people will like my acting

What kind of retard tries to read a film? That's like trying to hear a ham sandwich.

Harry potter is for little kids. But yeah Emma Watson is shit in everything else too

i hate when people claim "muh feminism" when you criticise her, the iron queen and the queen of thorns are great actors.

you cant criticise anyone without some fuckhead getting butthurt these days

kek

>you need to ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''stop''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' posting like this

>tit cow
>christian bale
>russell crow
>Natalie Portman
these can act

t. seething europoor britcuck