I'm kind of new here, so is white genocide real, or is it just a meme?

I'm kind of new here, so is white genocide real, or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitegenocideproject.com/
whitegenocideproject.com/about-white-genocide/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Richard_Coudenhove-Kalergi
en.metapedia.org/wiki/White_demographics
informationliberation.com/?id=54818
youtu.be/2bPATNiH6IM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White people serve no further purpose for the rich so they are being allowed to fade away.

Like the Jews in concentration camps in ww2.

Why would you care, finland? Filthy laplander.

it's a meme that's real

Are you in a concentration camp?

No? Just a meme then.

People think it's only a meme until it hits them in the face. It's usually too late by that point

It's a meme,
But our numbers are going down because of mass immigration

whitegenocideproject.com/

Call it whatever you want, whites in a lot of western countries will soon be a minority, and being a minority in an African or Arab country doesn't seem like a good thing.

>israel
Nice damage control

he may be in finland but he is a kebab so he knows nothing but what his faggy book of scribles says

whitegenocideproject.com/about-white-genocide/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Richard_Coudenhove-Kalergi

Pressing multiculturalism to the point where white is out bred

SHOO
GO ON GET!

^this
en.metapedia.org/wiki/White_demographics

Meme, shitters can't handle that their women like brown dick.

They'll link you to the UN's definition of genocide which is funny because other than that their type never agree with the UN.

Just a meme.

>"Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aimed at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves."[Lemkin]

The man who coined the term would most likely be uneasy with the current rhetoric and actions against "Whites." Especially with the open statements of cheering for population replacement in Germany.

>informationliberation.com/?id=54818

Figure the rest out yourself desu.

Its very real and very insidious.
Honestly, why do you think that mass immigration is being shilled for the most in majority white countries?

Why do you care, you newfag asiatic mongrel

As real as me impregnating your sister.

T. Ählämi

Birth rates are so low we won't sustain ourselves past a hundred or so more years.

At the same time there is mass immigration from foreigners who depsise us and actively want to bring down western civilisation who are breeding at a rate of 8 kids to every household.

The division amongst white people has been brought about by elite Jews and a few white cucks.

They do this by pitting the classes against one another, the sexes against one another, the generations against one another.

They also push race mixing and white guilt on the population.

The end result will be a nation of low IQ subservient non-whites.

I thought it was just a meme until I started researching the progress of demographic replacement.

I still didn't really believe it even after it became apparent that whites were being outbred because I didn't believe our governments would willingly destroy us - at least not until I started discussing more on Sup Forums and discovered it's been the jews behind it all along, and that our governments are composed of jews or bought off self-serving goys who would kill off their own race for personal gain.

Sort of. Whites are just natural cucks who enjoy destroying themselves, and Jews are just reinforcing it. If anything it's more like assisted white suicide.

lurk more

Yes but stormweenies exaggerate it

We're not natural cucks, all human behaviour is centred toward improving your genetic fitness.

Whites have been subverted and exposed to propaganda for nearly four generations.

Its either happening or it isn't faggot.

Lapshade you forgot to put on you human disguise before posting.

You had better watch your mouth Muhammed, or i might report you for hate speech

Who cares though? We're all dead by the time it actually matters.
Being mixed ain't so bad senpai.

It's not really genocide so much as outbreeding.

Whites are obviously a minority on the planet, probably always have been.

In general, the more educated a populace is, the lower the birthrate. When the native birthrate falls below 2.0 per female, then the population is in danger of going to low to sustain industry. That's when countries import workers.

>being mixed ain't so bad

It's pretty shit.

>Being mixed
>be uglier
>have lower IQ
>ain't so bad

>Being mixed ain't so bad senpai.

Mutts are fucking ugly tho

Since you're new here, there's a more important concept you need to grasp: meme magic.

Being a meme doesn't exclude something from being real, and may, according to some, will it into reality.

Are those rich people Anglos?

it's not genocide, it's suicide

>No whites in africa, the middle east, or china
>Literally none
>Increasing "diversity" being forced in white countries
>lower white birthrates
You add that all up and what do you get?

You get nothing. It's subtraction, not addition.

>No whites in africa, the middle east
Now that's bullshit

Got the low end of the stick huh?

Steph Curry looks good
Stacey Dash looks good

B/W people usually look pretty good tbqh

They're just being edgy

Kikes are not White you fucking sandnigger

Well I wouldn't exactly call it genocide but have you noticed the only places pushing for mass immigration of refugees and the sorts are predominantly white countries?

Why do you even care?
Have some bigger purpose in life than to just save "muh white supremacy".

>trusting Finn posts
>June 2016
Nah.

Our enemy is the Ashkenazi Zionist, not the Sephardim or Mizrahim. The Ashkenazim aren't even Jewish to begin with, they ARE white pseudo-Jews claiming to be Israelites no different than niggers claiming to be Egyptians, and neither the Sephardim nor Mizrahim consider the Ashkenazim to be Jewish. Those are the speculation banking thieves, liars and propagandists that must be targeted and wiped off the Earth.

Agreed

Yes, and it's not too late to stop it yet

yes. it. is.
>with the pure blood goes the pure aesthetic

youtu.be/2bPATNiH6IM

Memes are real finladd

Perhaps poorly worded.
But white people are dying out and that's sad.

Genocide not in the way that whites are being put into camps and slaughtered.

But in the way that we're being outbreed in our own countries, and that propaganda encourages race-mixing.

>implying memes aren't real
kek frowns on your lack of faith

Where's literally no white genocide
The problem is that we basically peaked like Japan did and stopped caring about giving birth and just want to work ourselves to death or become extremely degenerate

>Mali and Niger
>7-8 kids per woman

jesus christ ! how is that possible ?

They get a bunch of babies but like half of them dies in birth and even more because of overwork or disease.

>White supremacy worldwide is not a big purpose.

>but like half of them dies in birth and even more because of overwork or disease.
Thanks to the white they don't anymore.

Let's hope they can move to 4 or 5 before a few centuries