Refugees Scared To Hell

Greece completed a military exercise over the Idomeni refugee camp

These are the reactions
youtu.be/2OLWm8sWiRE

Fucking pussy rapefugees, I have the airforce flying over my house almost daily.
Get used to it fucking rapefugee crybabies.

Why didn't they bomb the terrorist camp?

Huh... makes me think.... that they are actual refugees

They don't hear you. They don't have computers.

why dont they fly one of those jets over there every hour for 5 minutes until they fuck off?

I find it sad that there is family's just looking for help and the children are probably haunted by moments like this because of the war torn places they come from. But then I think what are they going to be doing in 15 years when they invade our countrys. It's hard to say and feel where I stand on this issue.

Bet the pilots are raring to hear "Guns free. Fire at will"

Holy shit Nepal? Waddup>

Just chilling. The view up here is amazing.

How's the weather? What brings you to Sup Forums politics seem pretty peaceful by you.

Did they ever drop bombs on you?

lol

Not everyone is as naive and ignorant as you Americans you know ?

I. Am. Fire.
I. Am...
DEATH..

Well, I've been around here long, newfriend. And Nepalese politics is fucked up.

How so? I literally have no idea how your government works.

WE LEDDIT NOW

Just the scared Arab women, but those Pakistani slobs behind there at the end of the clip on the other hand...

No I'm not from reddit. I'm thinking about both sides since I used to work in a preschool. No child deserves to live in fear. But as I stated before what are the chances of him being turned into an extremist. Quite high considering most of these are going to flood your country. You should know what its like you live there.

our military is cucks

THAT BURGER IS WICKED GOOD DUDE.

Warning, pozzed uk cuck post.

Please read before making accusations.

ayy

Someone say pozzed?

[TRIGGERED]

HIGHWAY

for them it looks like where they are going is also about to erupt into war or already at war

and they arent wrong about that

So where does Greece find the money to fly those planes?

A Rafale at supercruise speed burns one ton of fuel every minute.

I figure Greek fighters are the same.

What the fuck.

District 9 is real.

Jets are loud, I hate that crap.

Apart from that one woman at the start that's obviously acting, everyone else looks like they don't care and some even smile.

='''''''''''''0 Bee bo deee bo?

It takes a special kind of idiot to believe none of these people are genuine refugees. That isn't the problem though.

TO

WE WUZ SCARED 'N SHIET

>It takes a special kind of idiot to believe none of these people are genuine refugees.

But they aren't since they didn't stay in the country directly neighboring theirs as demanded by the Geneve convention on refugees. Plenty of them also hinder identification by not providing papers, which also means they're not following the aforementioned convention.

Even IF we assume they're genuine refugees staying in Greece, then they ought to stay there as demanded by Dublin II yet for some reason they all want to come to countries like Germany, that even have laws like Article 16a in their Grundgesetz, that doesn't consider them as refugees.

>he thinks 1 ton of fuel is a lot when talking about military
>he thinks jets spend all their time in supercruise
>he thinks Greek military, air force specifically, is funded by Greece alone
>he thinks we would let a country that close to Russia and Turkey have a shitty air force

Fun fact:
Greece's airforce is nearly as large as that of France. France has a total of ~600 aircraft in service this includes everything from trainers to UAV's. Greece has ~500.

When looking at just the fighter role jets France has ~150 (~230 if you are going to count in the Dassault/Dornier Alpha light attack platforms) in service compared to ~250 for Greece.

Honestly, if I had to pick your air force or the Greek air force to protect any given airspace, my vote would go to the Greek air force.

You can blame Merkel&co for that, I can hardly blame some poorfag mudslime for not wanting to stay in Greece when Merkel literally tells them to come over and enjoy free money housing and education.

Merkel doesn't have the legal power to invite them over, so I'm going to blame the poorfag muslimes who break laws by coming here at least a little bit.

Of course, both these parties have to be forcefully ended in one way or the other eventually.

>clip

She might not have the legal power, but she did so anyway. What sort of outcome does one expect after making such an invitation?
>"thank you very much Merkel, but I am sorry that I must turn down your offer of ~800 euros/month, child support, free housing, free education and no need to integrate, in favour of staying in Greece that doesn't offer me anything compared to that."
Germany invited them over and Greece is more than happy to help them leave. The mudslimes are a symptom of a far larger problem. Kicking them out or not will do nothing to change the ruling parties and sentiments in Europe whih are eating away at a foundation that has been put in place over the course of thousands of years.

Why do they scared by the loud noises of the plane, but not by the loud noise of them exploding themselves?

>Germany invited them over
Now you're conflating the action of one unelected German politician with all of Germany. It doesn't work like that.

See, Greece should've contained them because it's in the treaties they signed. If they were any smart they would've done so to pay their debnts. Too bad they didn't.