You getting the battlenog 1 collectors edition Sup Forums?

you getting the battlenog 1 collectors edition Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wildlifetv.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/jackie-baboon-south-african-world-war-i/
youtube.com/watch?v=3b9Wu-WgB04
youtube.com/watch?v=l-6EfP9Iykw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE WUZ SOULJAZ N SHEET

Waxaan ka sheqel daryeelka heli doontaa

only getting the bbc edition so my wife's son and I can share the black dildo

>no russia
>no france
>king nigger from an almost irrelevant regiment that arrived at the end of the war is the face of the game
Thanks, Sweden.

>playing memefield
>ever

>french flag
>prison cards
>cocaine capsule
>lip disk
>battle nog

I get no Russia but no France?
Nigga what.

I'm keen for Battlefield"""""Diversity"""""edition.

>$279.95
Not forking out that much to get some figurine.

Exclusive cloth to clean your wife's son.

Russia and France will probably be DLC.

This is how it should be, WW1 was really just a war between Britain and Germany. Everyone else was irrelevant.

.lol.

>Franz Ferdinand

I know we all like to have a laugh about Sweden, but seriously.

What are we going to do with it?

better kill youeself

They didn't use enough nigger soldiers to meet the quota to get in the game

I am ready digitally pre-ordered The Black Lives Matter: SJW Edition!

You all ready to re-write history with me on launch day?

ww1 was when da evil whitey attacked the black kangs and the kangs fought back and won but whitey re-wrote history to say it was him what won da war

>INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE CLOTH PROPAGANDA POSTER
>PROPAGANDA POSTER
>PROPAGANDA

At least they are not lying about something....

FIRE!

>WW1
>Niggers everywhere

It's a "what if/alternate universe" scenario?I don't like that shit too much.

>french flag

It's more than that. It's leftists re-writing history. Video games are the #1 media influence on young men. They'll be taught that Jamal and Ahmed saved their countries in WW1.

DICE is Swedish so what can you expect.

Kill (you)rself

>Joined the war in 1917
>Relevant

Oh I see...
What a time to be alive, western civilization will sink even faster than I tought.

gonna pirate it and play the campaign

DICE BTFO

>the evacuation at Dunkirk
>stalemate until US rangers broke it and pushed the Kraut back with shotguns

You damn right I am

Who is willing to buy a little nigger figurine? Would blacks even buy one?

forum slide thread

>Dunkirk
>WW1

>American education

Battlefield 1 is a meme game. It is to WW1 what Call of Duty 4 was to the Iraq invasion.

DICE even admitted to giving the LMG class machine guns you'd only ever find on stationary turrets because it seemed like the cool thing to do.

Nobody said it'd be a historically accurate military simulator though. Battlefield 2, 3 and 4 weren't so why would 1 be?

Comes with a napkin

I have a very weird feeling that you underwent public education.
Just a wild guess through.

>this is what Britburkas actually believe

I don't get what you people are so mad about. The game is historically accurate Give it a break you dumb racists.

As a matter of fact, one of the greatest and most courageous soldiers of WW1 was a proud black man.

wildlifetv.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/jackie-baboon-south-african-world-war-i/

RACISTS BTFO
A
C
I
S
T
S

B
T
F
O

>Aussie soldiers
>black aussie soliders

jesus fucking christ.

Do none of these cunts care?

>Ameridumbs believed they saved Europe twice
>Joined the wars in 1917 and 1944 when Germany was on the retreat

I'd give this bait a 2/10. Overall, very unimpressive. Decent incorporation of trigger words, but far too obvious. The "BTFO" completely gives it away to anyone who would otherwise be baited by it. Poor effort.

He was a brazilian.
Don't steal our culture you shitlord.

Mate the war was fought in France and believe it or not the french army fought along side us Brits in the trenches. If it was just England vs Germany (As in being the only relevant countries) then it would not be called a "world war"

wow already in full damage control mode.

To be honest, is there anything more symbolic of WW1 than an African-American wearing a cape?

There's plenty of reasons the game is the way it is, but I'm not sure I'd call them all logical.

Pulled straight from the battlefield website.
>blue coat
>rifle that isn't kar 98
the french confirmed for bf1, or at least in a DLC

errrm sorry Ameribro but Dunkirk was WW2 not WW1.

If it weren't for us, Ahmed and jamal would be fucking you in the ass along with the rest of the Germans right now onstead of 2 years in the future.

It's just some dude that is a devout follower of anything EA. It's not anybody that's actually associated with EA despite what his name suggests.

>Brits unironically think this

Lmao
Meanwhile, Germans see France as their greatest WW1 opponent and Verdun as the harshest battle

youtube.com/watch?v=3b9Wu-WgB04

>make WWI game
>say that you have no intention of having any historical accuracy as an excuse to justify throwing in niggers and other kikery.

bravo, really

It was the Russians who got to Berlin first mate, so that picture is kind of dumb, maybe bait? Not like I dont thank the US for their help. If it weren't for you the war in the Pacific would have lasted a few years longer.

>Anti-Anglo germroach on Sup Forums
>Represents Germans

Nice try Pierre

What about the battle of the somme? that was the most brutal battle of WW1

>no Balkan Front
>no Gallipolli
>no Doiran
Fuck these swedecucks.

there are literally black german soldiers in this game. i could see why they add black soldiers on the UK side, although there were relatively few and probably more pajeet but in the german case there were literally no black soldiers in the European theatre. anyway it's not even about historical accuracy any more

Shut up Ahmed

BEADY

>What about the battle of the somme?
Had more French than Brits

>that was the most brutal battle of WW1
Except Verdun is widely accepted as the worst battle of the war
The Somme was slightly bigger, but less intense

The game looks historically awful. Glad battlefield is always 3rd best

nobody buys the collector edition of any videogame, is a waste of money

Only side that should have blacks is the USA. The UK took part in the slave trade but didn't take slaves to Britain. The UK didn't have a substantial black population until the 1950s.

These are Swedish DICE developers who can't get Jamal's BBC out of their mind so are adding him to their video games.

WE WUZ GERMAN N SHEIT

Also it's made by swedes.
Of course it's just a cuck propraganda.

If England wants a hand well here it is

you did have pajeets fighting for you right? anyway germany didn't even have a fleet to transport them to Europe because you blockaded their ports

>Most of the battles on the western front took place in France
>Most of the battles on the eastern front took place in Russia
>France and Russia had 62% of the total causalities of all the entente's countries
>You cannot play as France or Russia in the multiplayer
>Pls, buy our dlcs

What the fuck.

Nope. I am busy fighting my own war of finding a clean spot on street to shit on.

Soulja boi I toldjya

>>What about the battle of the somme?
>Had more French than Brits

This just proves you dont know your history, the battle of the somme was fought by 51 British divisions and 48 French.

And slightly bigger? When it comes to history of WW1 the most famous and said to be the harshest and most brutal of the entire war is the somme.

Looks like you need to go to school, or visit a museum or two.

aren't you happy that we're finally sharing our history, it's so inclusive and modern :^)

Underrated post.

Yes we had plenty of based pajeets fighting in the Imperial army

There were literal designated shitting trenches so they were practically at home.

A Pajeet that knows his place? That's rare.

Don't be such an embarrassment.

Besides, Britain was the main country fighting for the allies. This isn't a dick measuring contest, we are better together. The point is that the SJW movement is rewriting history, history in which our forefathers died.

>Battlefield 2 is released
>strong black male and his Hispanic sidekick liberate Europe from the ebil nazis

So if they're paying so much attention to their market, why is the protagonist–or whatever he is–black?`

>pic related

>exclusive cloth
Presumably to clean up the bull after he's done with your wife.

>This just proves you dont know your history, the battle of the somme was fought by 51 British divisions and 48 French.

51 "British" divisions out of which over 20 were from colonies (Canada, Straya...etc)
48 French divisions out of which 5 were from colonies

Do the math, Nigel
Strayans and Canucks arent Brits

That rifle almost look like a Ross MKIII. God have pity on that poor soul.

>1st World War
>Negro...
youtube.com/watch?v=l-6EfP9Iykw

All of the western allies used blacks in various numbers. Brittain had few units from African colonies. French had several and US a lot of blacks since soldiering was one of the few jobs that payed reasonably and was available to African Americans at the time..

a lot of white people actually think this is great, because it is the ''right'' thing to do. DICE basically said so, they wanted the game to be in line with their view (of the world)

Someone should develop a game based on your struggle. I'd buy a streetshitting simulator.

All that proves is that we had a bigger empire. Please calm down Pierre.

noggers doesn't bother me to much.
the gameplay looks like they are storming towns and shit, very close quarters, and everyone has a fully automatic weapon.
why didn't they just make a fucking ww2 game.

ww1 as a game has so much fucking potential especially for battlefield since they are known for large maps. I reckon they wont have a trench warfare map, the game could be fucking awesome, make it realistic as fuck, hopefully they dont ruin it.
>every map should have constant AI artillery going off, and your own artillery can kill your team
>random gas attacks, you need to grab a mask from a supply create before it hits, (not enough masks for everyone, and only 75% of them work, and you cant spawn while the gas attack is on)
>barbed wire will actually slow you down significantly, and injure you over time
>fully automatic weapons are in fixed positions, cant be moved
>tanks are slow as shit, will get stuck by terrai etc
>zeppelins are based but will get taken down quickly

Uhhh, I prefer the Atelier series of games, filthy gaijin.

AYY LMAO

Underrated

Id buy it just paint the figure white and give him blonde hair

>In a multiplayer game Battlefield 1 will not be Russian and French
>will negros

fucking sweden man$$$$$$

This brings me memories of Atelier Iris for ps2.
Good times...