What happened to her? she was all over the place when Brooklyn came out last year and then she just disappeared

what happened to her? she was all over the place when Brooklyn came out last year and then she just disappeared

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLRnFgWsfgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She turned down Harvey's advances so no career for her

no seriously look it up

Shes just gearing up for 2017.

On Chesil Beach could be good.

she has a full 2017 user
Also she didn't disappear after Brooklyn, it was after a successful Broadway run of the Crucible in July.

She didn't suck the right dick

the guy who backs her up now makes harvey tremble

I'm hoping Lady Bird is fun and good.

Greta seems like she putting a lot effort into the project from what I seen.

I've seen that too, she's very careful with what she says about her film and seems genuinely excited.

If it somehow ends up being godawful at least it will be fun seeing Saoirse dress up like this in pic related.

That probably would be only for a little bit in the movie, maybe she will be for the most part, dressed in school uniform oh god yes

>all over the place
yea no lmao

shes a shit tier actress who you faggots pine over, her performances offer nothing

shes standing next to me

Are you a hobo?

im also her guy

but her guy has his own home user

I'm kind of sad about that.

I was looking for to Saoirse having this kind of look for most of the movie.

Also The Seagull production seems to be confusion. It was film quite a long time ago but they seem to be pushing the release for the film in 2017 or later.

its because im her other guy

Well, welcome to the club then

;_;

Yeah, that scene was the ending of the movie, presumably in a different city were she moved out.
It's kind of a mess, because it also has Benning in the main role, so who knows if they are pushing it to the fall too

She's just biding her time until she gets a Marvel/Star Wars role

What do you think this neck smells like anons?

It will probably get release eventually but the movie seems to show signs of being a disaster.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLRnFgWsfgE