Member this? That's okay, nobody does

member this? That's okay, nobody does.

Well, maybe if you're an SJW.

But not anyone who likes good tv and not anyone with taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S17vb4R4_Qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was pretty good

why did you feel the need to make another thread with the exact same premise as this one

>SJW

It's like that word has no meaning anymore.

>Large angry black man on cover art
>Into the trash it goes

When did Sup Forums become the biggest collection of delicate fragile snowflakes on the internet?

It was good though not entirely memorable. Just because it ain't memorable isn't an indicator it sucks.

Fantastic Beast was terrible and I can't forget it. The Room is fucking terrible and I don't want to forget it. Patton is a very good film and I can only remember two scenes sort of well.

> It's a Little dick white boi gets triggered by alpha black male episode

>Only SJW and people with shit taste remember this
So which one are you?

lol i didn't even know this came out

It was pretty well acted and had a couple of neat scenes, mostly early on.

Unfortunately there were pretty large swathes of it with endless, tedious dialogue, the pacing was totally bizarre and pretty regularly something would happen which was so poorly thought out that it actually made me laugh.

There was a part where the councilwoman character went to slap the guy in the sunglasses and the guy in the sunglasses caught her hand. Unfortunately she swung her arm nowhere near his face and even if he hadn't caught her hand she would have just waved her arm vaguely in his direction, for some reason nobody noticed this either during filming or in editing. There was a lot of stuff a bit like that.

The big reveal moment where it turns out Diamondback is Luke's brother was completely botched as well. You can't establish a surprise relationship between two characters and expect any impact if the audience knows absolutely fucking nothing about one of those characters. It's like if Darth Vader had told Luke he was his father in A New Hope immediately after Vader's first 30 seconds of screentime.

Generally speaking it was incredibly sloppy.

I thought it was pretty good, compelling villain (til they killed him off), characterizations were consistent while still showing growth, and the plot didn't ramble on.

Better than Jessica Jones.

Rogue One review: Atlas didnt shrug, but merely scuffled his feet.

The latest offering from the ever expansive multiverse of Disney cinematic universes heralds its entry not with a jocund clarion call, but something more akin to an oversaturated flatus. Rogue One approaches its viewer with an uncertain, pedantic swagger like a pickup artist botching his first seduction. It rotely stakes its claim in the cultural canon with feigned bravada, yet lacks the confidence to convince any but the most easily persuaded of the venerable fandom to which it caters.

Unfortunately, Rogue One is a filmic journey that beleaguers the suspension of disbelief by grounding its insecurities firmly outside of its laboriously constructed mise en scene; put another way, Rogue One is a movie that insists upon itself.

1.5/4 stars

>Nobody remembers this
>op remembers this

k
youtube.com/watch?v=S17vb4R4_Qo

I actually watched it last month and I liked it. just like how I liked Jessica Jones, Daredevil and I probably will like upcoming Iron Fist series and the Defenders series as well.

Just because the characters are black doesn't mean that it's "SJW" or whatever Sup Forums-buzzwords you like to use.

Luke Cage is a Fictional Character created in the 70's. That was way before you were born, assuming that you're probably 14-16 years old and actually never read a Marvel Comic.

Go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums make this thread. Maybe you can get the reactions you want or expect.

BUT IT TRIGGERS ME TO SEE NON WHITE MALES ON TV!! REEEEEEEEEEE!

It was good until they killed off Remy Danton. He was carrying the show tbqhfamiliarity

on episode 7. its great so far.

literally blackkino

>posting about a show twice in the same day that nobody remembers it

dat autism

The whole cast was full of filthy niggers. The guy who plays Luke only got the part because of who he's married to. Monkey! Monkey! Monkey! Monkey! Nigger!

>Luke Cage is a Fictional Character created in the 70's.

He was created as a black power character. Stan Lee is Jewish.

He goes by...lawyer!

>get told by Sup Forums this is BBCkino

>there is literally 1(one) sex scene in the entire show and it's not even with a white woman

If I knew that I would not have even bothered to watch to be quite honest my friends

what's with marvel netflix shows and getting the worst fucking actors possible and throwing them into these tv shows

The show was ok, had some great messages about modern black culture but failed to overall be an entertaining show. Misty Knight was super fucking hot.

It was okay, but you have to keep in mind that it was made "for them"

First 5 - 6 episodes were good. I liked Cottonmouth. Once the Diamondback stuff kicks in it gets a lot worse. I didn't really like the lady that plays Mariah, her acting felt kinda wooden. And the Claire felt a little shoehorned in there IMO. I feel like it's kinda hampered by the Marvel format.

Started off pretty good. Cottonmouth was a great villain. Show took a MAJOR dive the 2nd half of the season tho.

Went to shit the moment they killed Cottonmouth

Same with every marvel Netflix show except maybe daredevil S1. Amazing first 6-7 episodes, some boring episodes that feel like filler and then violently shitting the bed for the finale.

Mostly boring with a few cool scenes. Oh and:

>prison evil boss dude is literally a nazi

boring, not even SJW cucking, just boring.

I didn't finish the series but Luke was far from alpha. He was actually pretty stupid and meek. You may be invulnerable bro, but the people you care about aren't, wear a fucking mask.

Again, calling people a nigger is not an argument.

You know you have to be 18 or older to post on this website right?

>"He was created as a black power character. Stan Lee is Jewish."

So what if Stan Lee is Jewish? I'm Jewish as well on my mother's side. Does that mean that I'm also a part of le jewish shill reptilian shapeshifter Illuminati circle?

Once again, please go back to Sup Forums with your nonsensical logic.

this was actually my biggest problem
they kept building luke up to be a wise, learned black man and then he just kept doing the dumbest shit imaginable all for the sake of the plot
i get that they were trying to make him the good guy but it got stupid after his upteenth mistake

i meant to say they undermined him as an educated guy
because he looked like a dumbass when he wasn't quoting someone