Rey's bushy, greasy, steamy, stinky, smegma filled scavenger pussy is 20 portions. She has puffy labia...

Rey's bushy, greasy, steamy, stinky, smegma filled scavenger pussy is 20 portions. She has puffy labia. BJ's are 5 portions.

1 BJ pls

EPIC POST XD

>smegma
ppl still have this? that's barbaric

>bushy, greasy, steamy, stinky, smegma filled scavenger pussy

if this doesn't turn you on you're probably low test.

You'll hear a lot of nerds come in here and defend Rey's slutty past on Jakku. They'll tell you “she had to do it" for food, water. resources, protection...

The truth, and this will be revealed in the next two films, is that Rey NEEDS cock. All sorts of cock: Ithorian cock, human cock, Zabrak cock. droid cock. prehensile Hutt cock. cock of all kinds. Rey needs them in her pussy and in her pink little asshole because she's depraved.
In her training with Luke on the magical island, we're going to hear all about what she did on Jakku. Glory holes, aliens runnin‘ trains on her by midnight fireside. Jawas probing her ass with metal instruments, even luggabeasts bustin' fat gallon-sized nuts on her pert little body.

She is a whore. Light side, dark side... Who cares? She's on the cock side. And that's why I love her.

this window will close in 3 seconds...

this

>puffy

Sold

Everything except the smegma part. I don't like any trace of another guy on my girl, or I'm out completely. I like girl smells and tastes tho.

how fucking stupid are you? girls produce smegma, and much faster than men

Badly want to see her get blacked. Not by that faggot Finn, an actual proper bull.

Pretty stupid I guess. I always thought smegma was just the nasty stuff under a guys foreskin. Still, I don't want anyone's smegma, girl or guy, on my face or in my mouth.

My girlfriend is circumcised, so she doesn't produce that gross shit.

leave

Imagine you and Felicity holding each end of a rope looped around Daisy's throat "Any last words Daisy?" Felicity inquires smiling impishly. Daisy has been gaged with Felicity's panties stuffed between her lips, split and swollen from the beaten you both gave her but she still manages to scream ear-splittingly loudly, a primal cry of fear and despair.

"I guess not" drawls Felicity as Daisy draws breath for another screech, she motions to you and you both pull hard on hard on the cord. The last thing Daisy sees is Felicity and you strangling her to death whilst sharing a passionate-yet-tender kiss. Afterwards you make love, as Felicity remembers Daisy's suffering her orgasm come fast and strong.

Reporting the fact that you've reported someone is a reportable offense, user. Global rule #7.

I am neither confirming nor denying the fact that I may and/or may not have reported you for your post.

What? Your in Nigeria? It's female cirscumsion is illegal out of Africa.

She does have a hood on her clit, all women do, removing it tends to remove the clit or part of it. That doesn't happen with men.

Every poster here does.

gosh i would lovely to be her pusy slvae

>I think of women only as a set of genitals

OK, TMI but whatever.

remove

I feel like portionposting had potential if it wasn't attached to such a forgettable movie.

>That doesn't happen with men.
Except your glans practically becomes numb

Cutting of the clit would be comparable to cutting of the tip of your dick. And then they sew close your pee-hole. Circumcision is pretty awful, but female genital mutilation is way worse.

Rogue One review: Atlas didnt shrug, but merely scuffled his feet.

The latest offering from the ever expansive multiverse of Disney cinematic universes heralds its entry not with a jocund clarion call, but something more akin to an oversaturated flatus. Rogue One approaches its viewer with an uncertain, pedantic swagger like a pickup artist botching his first seduction. It rotely stakes its claim in the cultural canon with feigned bravada, yet lacks the confidence to convince any but the most easily persuaded of the venerable fandom to which it caters.

Unfortunately, Rogue One is a filmic journey that beleaguers the suspension of disbelief by grounding its insecurities firmly outside of its laboriously constructed mise en scene; put another way, Rogue One is a movie that insists upon itself.

1.5/4 stars

This window will close in 3 seconds...

He might be British. Muslim girls usually go to visit their 'uncle' and come back without a clit.

Why would they accept their clit being cut off.
Muslims are primitive.

>tfw you will never have children with your waifu.

>ywn get to see Daisy give birth to your child

WHYETH DOETH THITH YE OLDE CRUEL WORLD?

Damn boii

Dat pussy gonna be ripe FOREVER bruh.

No kids, no flapjack pussywalls famalam.