ITT

post your favourite album, others guess shit about you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9s08x-kIxFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are a good man

:) what's yours, kind user?

You were at a really low point in your life but you heard that album and it instantly picked you up-- now you never let it go

saw him live last October and was a top 3 concert

You love this album but it pains you when you listen to it because you don't party that much

op here, you're right. still at a low point but listening to this makes me feel on top of the world
you enjoy your life immensely right now

Don't worry OP, that's exactly why I like it so much too

it's hard to choose but i think this is the album i still come back to after years of listening on a daily basis. :)

fun guy but can sometimes get a little too obnoxious
Either 15 or 36
FUCK YEAH TMBG put it here my brotha

A fun guy.

im on Sup Forums

is that the guy from escape the fate?

true

You got closer to her than you expected but not as close as you would've liked

bump

4chaaaa

when did mu get so nice?
everyone have a good day

you too, fellow user

sadboi
extroverted

Day drinking/ falling asleep on benedryl

>having one single favorite album
How do people do this?

i meant at the moment

I usually just go off of whatever I haven't been able to stop playing at the current moment

you feel like you're in the midst or very near a significant period of maturation in your life

I don't know how it works personally, but whenever I put on any song off Robert Wyatt's Rock Bottom, I feel compelled to hear the whole album. I guess something like that.

hi piero

I'm not OP but you read me like a CD cover booklet.

You secretly have some weird genital shit, ex. Two urethras, abnormally large scrotum that you can pull on even when it's cold

i do have a noticeable birthmark on my dick so you're sort of right

Guess whomst lazyposting

you miss the 90's

esspagetee
Holy shit same. Mine is heart shaped no joke but really small and next to a vein. Thank good it doesn't grow with an erection. I used to be so insecure about it only to find out every girl that's ever pulled my pants down has found it cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=9s08x-kIxFs

mine is literally just a dark spot under my foreskin so it's only noticeable when i get a bj lmfao

>Here son, have some weed, but don't tell your mother
Overall, a cool guy who, if not older himself, appreciates the music of an age gone by

I have the same predicament, myself. Usually my favorite changes by my mood, so I post whatever I feel like is the best at that moment.

ASFAFAS

you like dancing but also analyzing lyrics