Feminist hate thread

Why is it unacceptable to date women taller than men yet it's acceptable for women to date fat men?

Btw the black haired in the pic is a boxer and can knock you out.

instagram.com/p/BEn_zpDATzh/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html#ixzz4Bpq3Z4na
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'd kill her in one punch desu

horrible form/10

so who does she practice against?

Middle school anorexic boys?

>shot to the ribs
>shot to the kidney
>shot to the spleen

Any of those would do just fine, let alone making her face not pretty anymore.

Also... man the fuck up. Tall women want a good ape-fuck as well, don't be such a low-test faggot and shag some bitch with a good set of long legs on her.

> smelly flip manlets angry about never being able to hook up with a tall slav goddess

lmao @ ur lyfe

Thanks Mrs. Skeltal.

How did you know she's Slav? She looks pretty Asian to me.

>slavs
>white

I have height fetish, I have tried to ask out over 70 tall girls and all rejected me for my 5'4 height.

Yet feminists bitch about not being accepted for being fat?

You should take a shot to the head, you utter mong. Not only is the girl in the OP obviously not a boxer, but your faux-confidence fucking reeks of turbovirginity.

Sure would love to see Chang Micropenis roll up to someone taller than him and try to act "high test".

The one on the left is a slav 100%. The one on the right looks like the volleyball player from KZ national team and since it's KZ, she's probably been race-mixed with slavs.

this tbqh famalam, that skinny bitch would be choking on her own teeth within minutes if she ever got into an actual fight

There is a video of her warming up and throwing punches on a punching bag. It's posted in the OP with the instagram link.

You can see the impact of the punches would be enough to knock out the average autistic Sup Forums neckbeard.

>5'4 height
You're a manlet asking tall girls out what the FUCK did you expect philibro

5'4 is the average Flip height for males. I'm at least pretty average height on my country. But it takes at least 5'6 girl to turn me on.

>Believing the 'women can beat up men' meme

She's a volleyball player you ass-blasted midget.

I want to fuck your tall women.

Jesus Christ.

You live in a giant preschool.

Blond totally trying to cop a feel

Not my fault we have inferior genes. You should have massacred all the natives and replaced them with whites 100 years ago and turn us into the 51st state.

my wife is from Austria and is 180cm & I'm about 177cm

mad I stole your womens?

>There is a video of her warming up and throwing punches on a punching bag.
She's a volleyballer, volleyballer's weak points are usually their arms, as most strength for spiking is produced in the shoulders. She'd punch harder if she actually used her shoulders instead of hunching like Quasimodo, but she clearly doesn't know how to fight.

>You can see the impact of the punches would be enough to knock out the average autistic Sup Forums neckbeard.
Would you like a whiteboard for your projection?

Yeah I watched the video before I commented you fucking autist. She can't throw a punch properly.

Also, the average man is still considerably stronger than most 'trained' women and could win in a fight.

> 3cm difference

top kek laddie

never mind the fact that austrian women aren't even that hot for europe, when one of you hobbits pulls someone a head taller than yourself, then you can pretend to be high test.

I've had 6'3 german too

mad dawg?

> a dumbfuck birtpaki commenting on a video of a volleyball player doing some "boxing " for fun on insta

What are you doing with your life?

Me too but unlike you I'd fist her cunt until she died of dehydration

> can count the number of euro women he "had" on one hand

LMAO

I'd love to fuck tall thin women. I have only been with women shorter than me. I also have a pretty long dick, so the actually fucking might be better/easier.

But the average Sup Forums user is either too skinny or too fat. I'm pretty sure a 6 foot tall like Sabina will be able to kick their ass.

nigger she is a volleyball player not a boxer. Fuck off you shill.

>germany's bitch commenting on a comment about a volleyball player doing some boxing for fun on insta

What are you doing with your life?

>literally said no number of women I've had

Pretty confident all I would need is one kick or punch to take her out, even through her guard

3/10 for the reply

Shitting on yours.

She practice boxing on her spare time. She is a fan of Pacquiao, Golovkin, and Muhammad Ali.

I've sparred with the second best female judo fighter in australia, she was fast as fuck and very skilled to boot, but the difference in our strength still made it a joke, doubt she could fight any normally built man.

Right you tough guy cunts.

I'll fight every one of you for the task of fucking a real Live average Aussie woman.
>pic related
Whoever loses has to fuck and distract her as the winner gets to run away

My sister is almost six foot and every boy she's dated is shorter than her its hilarious

Judging by the look of her arms, if you put some 6 ounce gloves on her, she wouldn't even be able to lift her arms, let alone throw a punch.

> a fucking sadcase who unironically tried to impress someone over the internet with "I've had A german too"

Niga, you a zit-ridden bitchboy whom are you trying to fool here?

Australia bringing the bantz.

Also that dude looks uncomfortable as fuck.

I'm a couple of inches taller than my boyfriend and I don't give a fuck.

The reason you're single isn't your height. It's your personality, as evidenced by your posts in this thread.

Are you trying to imply that the average Sup Forums user is a normal built man?

now this is shitposting

It'd look like a European soccer match. Two autists beating themselves up claiming to have lost.

And in the process demonstrating that your own life is just as shit at mine. Good job.

>"why are you even wasting your time on Sup Forums?"
>from the guy wasting his time on Sup Forums
kek

Watch the vid I posted in the OP, you fat cunt.

She will knock you out cold.

damn it's like you don't even know me

my bad.

Honestly I should do yoga just in case I ever have to chew my off cock off

Give me a skinny chick who thinks she's hard over a Kalorisee slayer of muffins any day

Holy shit! Tell me your height.

Pics or GTFO

You can just tell that they got together and THEN she gained all the weight. Look at the pain in his eyes. He loved that woman, and now she's a monster and he's too deep to do anything about it. Poor lad.

>Btw the black haired in the pic is a boxer

You mean, like in woman boxer league? I figured as much.

Woman are inferior in every single field, there are ALWAYS separate leagues for woman while there isn't any men only leagues(probably because in the only real ones there are only males anyways, and its not discrimination there just aren't enough woman capable of doing this sport).
Woman actually CAN get into any sport if they were capable enough but they aren't so stop spouting bullshit because even an amateur male boxer would put her to sleep in few seconds.

> post retarded comment
> get shat on
> h-haha y-you're as sad as me you know that???

Sure thing bruv

>Btw the black haired in the pic is a WOMAN boxer and can't knock you out.

>pic related

fucking hell I'd top myself. I'm 6'2" and I don't always feel tall around here. On the bright side at least the vertically challenged don't feel uncomfortable around taller women since you're used to it, it's the bane of my existence.

5'11

And you're a girl?

Goddamn, you just made my dick hard.

>not seeing the irony in his own shitty posts
Austrian education system not that good, eh? You should try leaving the EU like we are, you might be able to raise your standards above training your youth to be Merkel's bull fluffer.

HAHAHHAAHA

BTFO WOMEN

Watch out it looks like you're about to backpedal out of the window if you keep this up.

fucking midget

your penis is probably tiny, too
I get any women I want cuz huge cock

>Americalorie can't humour

I know you watch a lot of tv shows where a skinny girl is able to kick 20-30 well built guys asses but that doesn't work in real world. No matter how well trained someone is. he/she can barely fight 4 men together.

How bad is a 3 inch penis by Western standard?

>Shirt literally says Cargo
You can't make this shit up.

Also, that guy's fucking soulless dead eyes. Jesus.

not to mention he's king of manlets

shitposts are funny as fuck, I laughed

less than half mine
and less than half my circumference..

Yeah, I have some Scandinavian heritage which is probably responsible for it.

Saitama plz

Wow, thanks for the insight Ranjesh. Never could I have known that a skinny tall girl can BARELY fight 4 men, pshh women are ridiculous.

I feel you bro, I'm also 5'4 and out of the hundreds that I asked my success rate is only 15%

when will this heightism stop?

I don't care to see her fight I just want to see her box

got any italian in you?
want some?

:^)

>real live average aussie woman
>that is average
>average
>.

>Btw the black haired in the pic is a boxer and can knock you out.
so am i what is your point?

Every man I've ever met who showed a strong preference for women taller than him turned out to be a passive gamer/nerd whose brain has been atrophied by images of "strong women" who are omnipresent in videogames and nerdy media in general.

Kinda like what this guy is saying

M A N I L A
A
N
I
L
A

Being a limp wristed piss weak cunt who can't fight his way outta a paperbag I'm wondering how easy is it to hide either weight loss pills or poison in muffins? Also dosage to weight ratio?
I'm not asking for myself of course, just for a friend who has a humongous rat that eats the fridge clean every night and leaves only the green vegetables

It'd feel like a betrayal of my ancestors' values. They threw off the Catholic yoke centuries ago, I can't put it back on.

*OINK* *OINK* *OINK* *OINK* *OINK* *OINK* *OINK* *OINK* etc

Why hide pills, just pop some rat poison in those mafkers when you bake them and you're gucci. The great thing is that even if it's someone other than rats "eating" it'll get them too.

>straya crossbreeding kangaroos and pigs
>duck gets ntr'ed in the corner

absolute madmen

All of those are second and third wave feminists, and certainly not all of them.

Mary Wollstonecraft, Elizabeth-Cady Stanton, the Pankhursts, etc all white.

Is it me or has anyone noticed the trend on t.v. especially commercials for women where they are always punching a heavy bag

>That cuck duck watching from the corner

Come here and you can have some of my norse length

>creepy fucking abo in the background

We wuz as good as the menz!

>What happened to girl power? Australia's national women's soccer team the Matildas lose 7-0 to an under FIFTEENS boys' side

>Australian women soccer team Matildas played Newcastle Jets u/15 boys
>The match played in Newcastle saw the Matildas thrashed 7-0 by the boys

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html#ixzz4Bpq3Z4na

>Australia's national women's soccer team have suffered a devastating defeat in the lead up to the Rio Olympics - going down 7-0 to the Newcastle Jets under-15 boys side.

>What is particularly concerning for the Matildas is that despite resting some regulars, they were still able to field experienced international stars including former AFC player of the year Katrina Gorry.

>Despite the embarrassing defeat on Wednesday night at Valentine Sports Park in Newcastle, the Australian team will travel to Brazil as one of the gold medal favourites.

crushing up rat poison & baking in a muffin would be relatively easy

You're not filling me, Muhdickmad Pajeet Putski

thats half a penis desu

hahahahahahahaha
haahahahahahah

holy fuck my head hurts from laughing so hard
love you guys

Like living in the shire

>Btw the black haired in the pic is a boxer and can knock you out

she'd break a nail or a bone at the first punch

> slav

Try again.