Fuck guns general

FUCK GUNS

Other urls found in this thread:

pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php
ironhorsehelmets.com/nobody-needs-an-ar15-well-nobody-needs-a-whiny-little-bitch-either-yet-here-you-are-t-shirt/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi92pRbG8ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you

You're unintelligent, consider suicide.

Use a gun for ultimate irony.

*Teleports behind you*
*grabs your penis*
*sticks your penis in gun barrel*
*pulls trigger*
heh, fuck guns?

Fuck ISIS

It's a small hole
are you sure it can fit in?

SHALL

NOT

>little peens general /lpg/

BE

INFRINGED

Let me know how your plow shares hold up when jackbooted thugs and criminals show up with swords, moron.

DONT WORRY HILLARY will be president and everything will be ok and there will be on violence on earth,

Whats are fuck guns? A euphemism?

>Let me know how your plow shares hold up when jackbooted thugs and criminals show up with swords, moron.

Violence breeds more violence. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. You clearly are not for peace, like most Americans.

Didn't know there were any rational americans on this board. Thought all of you were like
>muh assault rifles are necessary b-because of t-tyranical gubmint, r-right guise?
Sad!

That's after Jesus comes back. Till then, I am enjoying my guns.

gay

If you want world peace you need to get rid of all people.

If only a small part of guns are used to kill innocents and only a small part of Muslims kill innocents is it fair that we ban both?

>Didn't know there were any rational americans on this board.

Younger Americans are liberal, atheistic, and don't own guns. It's only the boomers holding that nation behind.

>hating guns
>rational
Chortle.

pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php
Get fucked cunt, This is now a gun thread.

ITT: Edgy teenagers

>> (( IDnyFKmJ ))

Well guess we lost here

Time to let gangs of niggers rob, rape, and kill me. At least I will be comforted with the thought that I was peaceful.

WEW LAD

Only naive children think peace is possible.

What a bullshit platitude. How do you even begin to think self-defense and vengeance are the same?

Cry harder faggot.

>FUCK GUNS
Better wash that filthy mouth, eh?

So... Upotte thread?

>An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind
Thats why we tend to just shoot the mother fuckers instead. They can't come back for our eyes if their dead.

So tell me, how would you make the government give up its guns?

>An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind
>whole world blind
Great! No one can commit anymore violence if they're blinded.

As a legally blind man... You don't need to see someone to strangle them to death.

Though I guess banning hands is too much of a reach even for hoplophobes.

Where can I get a shirt like this?

I've always reserved that saying, albeit with "faggot" in place of "bitch", for anyone who wants to try and argue gun control with me but I'd love a shirt that said it with "bitch" on it.

Fuck guns! Only the police and military should have guns! Guns are too dangerous for us average people! Average Americans are just not capable of the awesome resonpsibility of gun owning. It's too dangerous! Only the government should have lethal weapons like in Germany!

>>As a legally blind man

>tfw you're illegally blind

FUCK THE POLICE COMIN' STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND!

How are even reading this thread?

>Violence breeds more violence.

Violence is the only thing that stops violence you platitude spewing fucktard

80% of legally blind people have some vision, bruv.

Here is best price I could find:

ironhorsehelmets.com/nobody-needs-an-ar15-well-nobody-needs-a-whiny-little-bitch-either-yet-here-you-are-t-shirt/

How do I do that exactly? Get a large bore gun? Even then, I don't think the grooves inside the barrel would feel good.

Smooth cylinder bore?

Oh nice! It comes in different colors and shit too.

That site doesn't seem to be the most well done but fuck it, I might order one soon.

OP is always a fag so pretty sure he means in your ass.

Whether or not one owns a gun is a personal decision. I look forward to meeting unarmed OP on the day of the rope.

Mosin nagant bolt handle in pooper. Do it.

I was on the fence before, but after this carefully worded argument I see it your way.

hnnnnnnng

Wouldn't surprise me if a /k/ommando has done it already.

There are pics. It has happened.

>says fuck guns
>no mention of dick size or dick metaphors
>doesn't call gun owners uneducated or white trash

Do you even Liberal?

Guns are comfy, how could anyone not like them?

People use them to kill people or animals

Exactly, how awesome is that? With guns even women, children and elderly can partake in one of humanity's oldest traditions.

Reminder that if you have a fear or hatred of guns in general, and of guns in civilian hands in particular, you are a faggot cuckold and should kill yourself.

>le epic shocking post
>le edgy teenager meme
Yeah no...

>le complaining about common sense about tools post
>le coming to Sup Forums and call people "edgy" meme

There are instances in which it's necessary that people are killed. Look up "self defense". Are you saying that only physically capable people should be able to defend themselves properly? Because I think it's pretty neat if everyone is allowed the means of defense.

And how do you think you're getting meat out of animals without killing them? Even most domestic animals get shot in the head by a bolt before having their throat cut.

Stop being such a dense fuck please.

>People use them to kill people or animals
You are implying that there are no circumstances under which it is moral or nessesary to kill a human or animal.
Shooting animals in the course of hunting for food, pest control or population control, as well as for the humane dispach of injured or sick animals, and for defence against dangerious animals is moral and nessesary circumstances and are a good reason to own and carry (a) firearm(s).
Shooting a person who is trying to attack you or another innocent person or trying to break into your house, car, place of work, etc or who is trying to cause damage or destruction to your property or the property of another innocent person is moral and nessesary and is a good reason to own and carry (a) firearm(s).

Never said guns can't actually have a purpose, but I don't have to like them. Seeing how much suffering they have inflicted when it was not necessary.

Stop being such edgy fucks

>le coming to Sup Forums and call people "edgy" meme 2: Electric cuckaloo

They haven't inflicted more suffering than cars, what's your position on those?

Pro tip, don't fucking need a reason to own a gun. The founding fathers ennumerated a couple of the inalienable god given rights we had, but made clear that the document did not grant them itself, but we're given to us by very nature of existence. Self preservation is something no one can take away from you. You can always defend yourself whether told not to or not. The founding fathers daughter to make sure you could compete with whomever sought to do you harm by not specifying the arms you could use. If it exists and could be used against you, you have every right to arm yourself with it or better. The capitalistic society we have is pretty rewarding with safety for success, but even the common man can even the playing field between him and the wolf at the door. The right to arm myself is not something you can separate from me while I'm alive. But they enumerated it this way to ensure the survivability of the principal on which they wrote it. I could arm myself with a chair in self defense. But at the point that I've been accosted and someone has broken the law, that which enforces the law, inconsequential violence, can be administered by the plaintiff. The state does not have a monopoly on violence, in fact, police, by several supreme court decisions, are not at all required to save you. Safety is not a right, it is a responsibility. And it is, legally, solely your responsibility. So yes, being well equipped is insurance. It's peace of mind, and not to mention it's fun as fuck.

>Pointing out that I are wrong means you are edgy.
>I don't like guns because a tiny minority of dickheads use guns to murder and rob, and who are almost always banned for legally having guns anyway in any country you care to mention. Guns kill m'kay, guns are bad m'kay.

lol, sure thing bro.

The purpose of cars isn't to kill things
Apples and oranges

Stop trying to justify killing machines

>tiny minority of dickheads use guns to murder and rob,
Yeah guns have never been used in wars right?
Kek

>War is never nessesary!!!11one!!1
Yeah, we should have just let old kings and tyrants run roughshot over peasants, they should have never revolted.
We should have just let Nazi's and Communists take over Europe and Impearial Japanese take over Asia.
We should just let ISIS commit terrorists attacks in the west
Etc, etc, etc.
You need to stop posting.

Gun dont Fuck People .. Peoples fuck guns !
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi92pRbG8ms

if you were in a war wouldn't you want a gun?

>mfw fingerbanging my loaded homecarry knowing no limp wristed homo would dare try and take it, let alone succeed
>mfw the govt approves of me owning multiple firearms

fuck you.

I already said guns sometimes are necessary. They were necessary because again bad people were using them.
Stop acting retarded

The purpose of guns is not to murder, but to defend. Not all killing is wrong. Unfortunate, but not immoral.

>The purpose of guns is not to murder, but to defend.
It's a double edged sword, because of you say guns are made solely for defending yourself against, say a guy with a knife, what stops that maniac from using a gun to assault you instead with a knife.
The existence of guns that are made purely for killing humans is a cancer that kills humanity.

You can't get rid of guns, so if the enemy has it you need it also.

If you are talking about your own country I think your are right unfortunately.
In the Netherlands it is not like that at all.
Doesn't change the fact that those guns are cancer

Fuck you.

Is this a joke ?

yea like totally i mean why does the military have guns fuck that they shouldnt have guns either.

You fuck guns?
That must be one hell of a micro penis you got there binky.

People are not fucking light beings. We are tangible and can directly affect one another's physical well being. In a perfect world we couldnt. But here, if it's not a gun it's pretty much anything you can swing or throw near you. People being violent is an inevitability. And you are right, it is a double edged sword in that if it exists, it could be pointed at you by some fuck with aspergers, but it is your right as a human being, endowed with self preservation motivation and means, to prepare for that, as you have advanced knowledge of its possibility. It is only your responsibility, safety. No one else is liable for it.

The truth is is that as long as there are war torn or corrupt places in the world or there is a person in the world who is capable of building guns for their own evil use or who doesn't care, or can't determine if the person they are selling to is good or bad, bad people will always have access to guns. That is a fact which cannot be solved (without destroying every human right and national soverenty there is) it is all part of the arms race, and you cannot stop the arms race, it can only be managed, and a big part of that managment, if that managment is to be effective, to to ensure that the good people can have guns, so that they can fight the bad people when they do something evil, this isn't even including the fact that good people would still need guns to defend against knife weilding thugs, unarmed lynch mobs, etc which are still a big threat but don't involve firearms.

Or TL;DR
Guns exist, they can't be uninvented and even if they could we still shouldn't because violence with more primitive weapons would still exist.
It's almost as if it's the minds of people which is the issue, rather than inanimate tools.

A YOUNG NIGGA GOT IT BAD CUZ I'M BROWN

That's some sharp logic you got there...make sure to bin it.

Does anyone have the cartoon of this guy upset because someone disagrees with him? I'm in need Sup Forums

I offer 100 internets as payment.

Sage Shill

You gave me a great idea for new story time features. Thank you.

The Armed Citizen (TM)
One employee responded to screams of “active shooter” at his workplace by running out to his car, retrieving his gun, tracking down the shooter and holding him at gunpoint until the authorities arrived. The incident occurred at a Jacksonville, Fla., landscaping company, when a disgruntled employee shot and killed his supervisor. Someone who heard the shots called 911, but it was the armed citizen’s quick action that prevented the malcontent from escaping the scene. The suspect was later arrested and charged with one count of murder. (CBS47 and FOX30, Jacksonville, FL, 3/10/16)