Tucker Carlson Says ‘Hollywood Is Going Out of Business’

>Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson thinks Hollywood liberals are “lacking all self awareness” and it’s going to eventually ruin the movie industry.

>“They can’t accept the election results for the same reason their business model is crumbling, and Hollywood won’t exist in its present form in 20 years,” Carlson told TheWrap. “Hollywood is going out of business because they don’t understand the country they are selling a product to. They’re completely out of touch because they’re rich and entitled.”

>Carlson said “most people in affluent urban areas are completely, not only distant physically and culturally from the rest of the country,” but they also “lack empathy” for the rest of the country.

>“If you hated dogs and didn’t care what they liked, your dog food would probably fail,” Carlson said.”I think [Hollywood] is failing as a result.”

>“Who watches movies? Who would? Not me. I wouldn’t cross the street to watch a movie for free,” he said.
thewrap.com/tucker-carlson-fox-news-hollywood-going-out-of-business/

Well he's not wrong.

Rogue One review: Atlas didnt shrug, but merely scuffled his feet.

The latest offering from the ever expansive multiverse of Disney cinematic universes heralds its entry not with a jocund clarion call, but something more akin to an oversaturated flatus. Rogue One approaches its viewer with an uncertain, pedantic swagger like a pickup artist botching his first seduction. It rotely stakes its claim in the cultural canon with feigned bravada, yet lacks the confidence to convince any but the most easily persuaded of the venerable fandom to which it caters.

Unfortunately, Rogue One is a filmic journey that beleaguers the suspension of disbelief by grounding its insecurities firmly outside of its laboriously constructed mise en scene; put another way, Rogue One is a movie that insists upon itself.

1.5/4 stars

cucker tarlson

yeah, what do those idiots know

What about American Sniper or Transformers or other pleb shit that white trash still eat up?

>“Who watches movies? Who would? Not me. I wouldn’t cross the street to watch a movie for free,” he said

Okay?

Not really going out of buisness but Hollywood is slowly but surely being consumed by the Disney machine
6 of the top ten highest grossing films of the year were from Disney not to mention DC crippled itself with BvS and Suicide Squad while Paramount and Sony are on sinking ships

In the end Disney will continue to pump out capeshit, spaceshit and soft reboots until they can no longer sustain itself which would mean the absolute collapse of the movie industry as they will be the only major company left. What happens next is beyond me

>Transformers
That made all their money in China.

can't cuck the tuck!

Isn't this the washed up cuck who can't even get a show on cable TV at 3 am?

Wow, someone who hates Hollywood for political reasons claims Hollywood is failing. That's a first.

this prediction is eerily correct. even spielberg and lucas have said that they believe the blockbuster model is failing.

CAPITALISM

Sony pictures is doomed to lose money.
Seems like only Disney can predict budgets and box offices.

Warner brothers owns the rights to alot of awesome stuff but their staff is out of touch with the consumer.

Hollywood will implode, but this moron is bringing up the wrong reasons

FUCK HER CAROLSON!

>an altrightie says something
He's wrong on the sole basis of defending drumpf
Reported for Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums

Universal made a killing last year and WB is making +1.5billions in the box office every year since 2000, so they'll be ok. Paramount and Sony are on their way out though

Alot of money laundering in the movie business.

Warner Bros needs to make a low budget

>television pundit talks about how hollywood lacks all self-awareness and is dying and won't exist in 20 years

This is what projecting looks like.

this

#NotMyPresident

>What happens next is beyond me

More HBO style networks with high production value shows like WestWorld.

However we'll never see the end of "blockbuster" movies like star wars etc. Those will always make money.

ctitation needed

>comparing minorities to dogs
racist white people at it again

It wont, they'll just pander even harder to the largest movie going population on the planet, the chinks.

They eat up all this hollywood shit

he's right though. all the money is made internationally, so it's bound to be replicated elsewhere. hollywood will cease to be relevant because it won't have connection to the american consciousness, and will be one of several international mass market movie factory locations, rather than the heart of specifically american motion picture production.

It's not fair to dogs

>I wouldn’t cross the street to watch a movie for free

savage

honestly, i feel the same about at least half the movies that pass through the theatre

Good because HBO and that format is now trash once the normies got addicted to it.

>hollywood will cease to be relevant because it won't have connection to the american consciousness

huh that actually makes sense. that actually may be the reason hollywood is declining now anyway. the international market is out-competing american tickets sales. so it will probably only snowball from here.

100% correct. Can't wait to watch the further implosion of hollywood.

i don't really blame them, they have to scale internationally to be in business, but the movies are kind of generic.

Lel, he is on primetime at the most popular cable news station.

American sniper is masterpiece to these people. The amount of right wing mouth breathers that were triggered over that turd not winning a award was comedy gold

>wahh why don't they make more movies for Cleetus and Mary-Jean and her 12 heroin addict kids like American Sniper and God's not dead?!

because you guys are fucking white trash lmfao

enough to milk viewer idiots?

CANT KEK THE TUCK

>who watches movies?
literally everybody

maybe not as many watch it in a theater but Hollywood will not go out of business, just change its business model

the world consumes massive amounts of entertainment created by hollywood, it will not go away

He is wrong as the people watching Holywood movies are for the most part liberal, like come on, it's not like rednecks can afford the tickets.

Yh racist (((white people))) indeed.

>Rednecks
>White Privilage

Pick one and stick with it faggot.

Rednecks are to white people like niggers are to black people.

>They can’t accept the election results
>3 million more americans voted for democratic nominee
>registered dems outnumber republicans and growing
>minority tyranny can only cling on through district gerrymandering and inherent small state electoral bias imposed by jefferson the nigger lover
lol ok tuck

>t. bull prepper

>Comparing peaceful redneck to violent afircan subhumans
You can always tell when someone has never met a nigger before.

lol sorry nice try, Liberals are the one's trying to kill off other Whites.

lol, I'm guessing you're a redneck. Hate to break it to you buddy, but you ARE the niggers of the white race.

Now go back to smoking meth and fucking your sister-cousin

most of the big name fox news anchors are filthy rich living in manhattan and own private jets
they are the exact "elites" they rail against on air and you motherfuckers eat it up. kind of like trump

Meanwhile white trash areas dont have the level of violent crime as nigger areas explain that liberal shit, and dont go muh poverty either BECAUSE REDNECKS ARE FUCKING POOR.

damn nigga you got a source for that shit I didn't realize the race war already started in mississippi

WAAAAAAAH CALIFORNIA SHOULD RULE THE NATION

No one ever said Fox watchers or Trump supporters were intelligent. It's the quite the opposite really. I knew there were a lot of dumb people in America, I just never knew there were that many.

>niggers of white race
Most white violent crime is actually done by financially secured psychopaths.

The muh violent dangerous rednecks is a stupid liberal meme because liberals think all poor people act like fucking niggers apparently, I really dont know how liberals call themselves good people when they call poor people subhuman all the time.

If rednecks are the niggers of white race, what does that make niggers? I mean, even rednecks don't commit crimes at the rate niggers do. Are niggers the niggers the human race then?

stay BLACKED cucklord

All that and she still lost

Pathetic

because poor urban blacks are violent luckily they're extremely segregated from white populations

LIBERALS ARE THE NIGGER OF THE WHITE RACE

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

Niggers are far worse than rednecks, its weird how if you google violent crime it always shows niggers and never rednecks, heck in presegregation America rednecks barely caused any crime either. You know what else is weird, THE CRIME IN POOR WHITE AREAS IN EUROPE IS ALSO FAR LOWER THAN AFRICAN AMERICAN SHITHOLES.
No user blacks are violent there is no class difference when it comes to niggers all of them are feral wild animals.

>most people in the USA that are poor are white
>Niggers still commit crime at rate 5 times higher

That's what I call, sub-human!

>hillbillies are somehow so ignorant of geography and population demographics that they think california literally contains over half of the population of america. pretend cali is divided into 10 smaller states the way the south and midwest are essentially 2 big states of white trash cut into smaller pieces

People still care about Cucker Wifeson? If I wanted an empty head that spews party rhetoric, I'd watch CNN.

Because too much power is given to the swing states, and those states are filled with morons.

Look at the most educated states in the US, look at the states with the highest IQ in the US, and then look at election results. Literally, all the highest educated and highest IQ states voted Dem.

this to be honest

*tips fedora*

that has nothing to do with hicks being poor, uneducated, backwoods trash

>I just never knew there were that many

I know right. Did you see how many votes Hillary got?

>arguing against movies on Sup Forums - television and movies, specifically star wars

maybe you should take this thread to /lit/ and start reading some books

No. They're bad, but Rednecks are worse, and therefore get labeled as the niggers. Liberals are just annoying, but they don't have any real power. A bunch of morons however, managed to get a moron elected.

And there's nothing you can do about it because Hillary was the worst Dem to ever run.

you're gonna lose again with that attitude. go trump.

The Tuck man cometh.

You clearly cant make logical comparisons if you think niggers and rednecks are the same, you are obviously mentally impaired.

See.

why are you 2 trying to deflect from the fact that white trash are uneducated inbred garbage by pointing out that niggers are more violent? isn't it sad that that's the next step down for you guys?

the blacks need to go

Those States are also the Whitest, Vermont, Maine, etc are over 90% White

>Whites are worse then blacks trust me goyim

O-ok

>they don't have any real power
*except for the last 8 years

>States with the lowest average IQ are filled with black people
>black people have an average IQ of 95
>black people vote democrat 95% of the time

Really fires those neurons.

I'm not really the one losing. I'm not America, you're literally the laughing stock of my country. We did not think you morons would ever be able to top George Bush, but you elected someone who makes Bush look like a fucking genius.

>rednecks are worse
Rednecks just live cozy in their peaceful white areas, the liberal is a lunatic that seeks to destroy white society.
The point is we dont care about white trash, the fact you keep white trash to justify the uncivilizd behavior of the nigger race shows your an ignorant fool that has never once met niggers before. Muh rednecks shut the fuck up already, rednecks were never even an issue in America period unlike the liberal and nigger cancer today.

you will never be white bro, give it a rest

>appeal to ridicule

>call someone a redneck for pointing out niggers are savages
>turns out niggers actually are savages that commit disappropriate amount of crime
>WHY ARE YOU DEFLECTING?!?

Liberals everyone.

If Trump was a moron he couldnt run a business, learn to logically reason liberal retard.

What? Obama wasn't really a liberal president you fucktard. He, like pretty much every politician, was in the pocket of the corporations.

Hollywood will consists of Disney making their shitty capeshit movies like they're comic books. This is the future you chose.

As are the states with the dumbest IQ's. Your point?

>American Sniper
>God's Not Dead

If you think they're "right" movies, you may just be a retard.

And if you don't understand what the OP is talking about, you're also a retard.

>Literally, all the highest educated and highest IQ states voted Dem.

That's not true though. California is 95.

lol I'll give you 1/10 simply because it got me to reply.

holy shit are you guys watching this bitch right now on his show?

What's the point bringing up IQ?

By that factor, you may as well remove all black and Hispanic votes, which actually are the only reason the Dems have a shot

>smash the clinton MSM machine with 1/10th the resources
>he's stupid guys i swear

Poor rednecks consistently outperform the wealthiest blacks in education and IQ. They also have much lower crime rates. Wonder why...

Is there a pattern?

The Liberal is at root a psychopath who will drop his own beliefs for his benefits, these lunatics go on about how IQ is a racist myth then laugh as they say REDNECKS HAVE LOWER IQ HEHEHHEE.

Liberals are human pieces of shit they should all be brutally killed.

>Cali lower than Alabama

They're not sending their best.

I don't see how Hollywood is crumbling and much of their business model relies on "presold" (movies that borrow material from works that are already popular to some extent) films.

China is also a far bigger market so I'm not sure what your point is. The potential to make money in China is far larger than in the US.