Jo Cox suspect bought gun manuals from US neo-Nazis"

HAHAHAHA THEY FINALLY INCLUDED THE NAZI ARGUMENT!

>The receipts, some of which date back to the 1990s, showed Mair spent more than $620 (£436) on literature from the group, which advocates the creation of an all-white homeland and the eradication of Jewish people

Its over, the jews are in total psyop mode

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/17/jo-cox-suspect-thomas-mair-bought-gun-manuals-from-us-neo-nazis-group-claims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Grtp2f4ZAPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>psyop
Do you have any more examples of psyops in hystory?

Can somebody explain how the SPLC was able to produce NA receipts from the 1990s in a matter of hours?

I have questions.

The media is a psyop, you don´t have to look at examples from history. Sometimes they push the agenda hard other times it comes naturally. This is just fucking unbelieavable.

>"eradication of Jewish people"

They just had to mention that, it couldn´t go on without that mention. Fucking jews.

>some of which

So, like, all of them?

Do Jews really believe that anyone that is not a jew lives ONLY to serve them?

Shut up goy!

He did know PDF's of almost every guns manual are avaible for free online right? Literally paid someone to print one out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Plenty, but social and political psyops aren't officialy recognized as army psyops are (like Operation Moolah in Corea).

Democracy itself is a huge psyops. Watch The Century of the Self series and you'll understand why (you only need the first chapter to understand this but it's worth to watch all four of them).

I dont know what they believe. Most jews reject even being jew, but gee I wonder why. All I know is that Sup Forums called it when they said that they would somehow tie this crime to nazism while also reinforcing muh 6 gorillion and jewish genocide.

Always. Always.

Pic related. Danish marxists Jew, which says he is anonrovmus

No, not all.

It's not about religion though. It's about consumerism and massive control of the population.

Democracy is not real. Remember the pucherazo? Well this time one of the parts want the monopoly of democracy. That's why they're importing voters and doing everything in their hands to remain in power. A negroid race will be far more devoted and obedient (or so they think) than middle class whites.

Read Edward Bernays

>The engineering of consent
>Instincts of the herd during war and peace time
>Propaganda

He pretty much redpills us about their ways and they are all free aand available on google

Also the documentary you mention is highly related

Yup. They rabbis say it all the time. They are brought up believing it. It says so in the Talmud. AND they believe they are G_ds Chosen People.....

>Jo Cox suspect bought gun manuals from US neo-Nazis
What a retard, I post them for free!

Quite interesting; say, who are you going to vote for in the coming presidential elections?

holy shit this

This just in: Psycho kills an absolute nobody, all part of Brexit conspiracy. Film @ 11

>gun manuals

No funny Masonic hand signs here.

UPD Probably.
I don't want to vote PP but I don't want PSOE or Podemos to win either.
Voting Vox is throwing away the vote.
Giving more seats in the Congress to UPD seems like the only rational choice.

In the end it won't matter. Democracy is an illusion but I want to think that I did all I could to make a difference.

Theresa Man is not making any sort of hand sign here.

>Democracy is an illusion
Why do you believe it to be an illusion?

That 0:52 time index again, like the age of the 'killer'.

Fox is a cipher for 666.
Lion is to do with The Lion King.

Jeremy Irons and Elton John were involved in The Lion King.

Our decissions don't matter.
It's a race to see who panders better to the people. It's all empty promises so you choose one party or another, they run the country dry and then retire with a life salary.

Now what happens when you fucked up so many times the people is dissillusioned with you? You have to import people that will vote for you and give them benefits and citizenship.

After WWI world leaders realized how idiotic the general population was so they crafted a new "democracy" because they were awared that you couldn't leave the decission making to them because they make rush and emotional decissions that defy logic.

Anyway, it's explained much more eloquently and with more historical context in the documentary films I mentioned you about.

If democracy is an illusion what is the "danger" you would have by voting Podemos?

youtube.com/watch?v=Grtp2f4ZAPE how Europe lost it's guns

>UPD

Just looked them up. Sound pretty based.

Of course what a party puts in action can look very different to their mission statement but I can't really find a lot to disagree with what they've written. It'd be nice if we had a similar party in the UK.

On the off chance that these people ever get into power and your economy recovers I might actually consider putting those 7 years of Spanish to good use and moving over there (if we're still in the EU of course :^) )

None, like I said it won't matter who I vote. It will only matter in my conscience.

Look what happened in Austria. Hoffer had a clear victory but Van der Bellen won unexpectedly. Now they're impugnating the results after finding clear proofs that the voting was rigged (they have filled 150 pages with proofs) and that probably won't change anything.

Also, since the rise of nationalistic parties Europe wants to raise a ban to any political party they consider "too far right", basically supressing a big part of the population that disagrees with the general agenda of the EU. If the goverment represents the majority of the people where's the need to ban specific types of political parties? Well, there's the key. The goverment doesn't represent the people.

In that case who is going to "win" -besides PP- this coming false democratic presidential elections?

UPD will never get into power, they're too weak. Having a significant representation in the Congress could help though.

I'm wary of them still. They are actually OK to serve as a passage for refugees to enter Europe. The difference they make is about how to deal with them, which is basically the same way we dealt with the armenians back in the day which was alright.

They weren't. They're basically just making shit up by now. His own frigging family said he wasn't political, he has a half black sibling whom he was getting along with, he was however on medicamentation and completely mental.

They jumped the gun and now they're trying to fall back on hearsay and "implied" and "might" to conjure up something that really is unsubstantial hearsay but can be spun to look decent.

So did this guy actually shout Britain first? I was dubious about it to begin with but even the BBC is reporting it as fact now.

I wrote that in another thread...
17 yr old sales receipts from a now defunct organization from another country. No poof the books were shipped or received.

By the by, SPLC thinks any 5 white guys in a room is a white nationalist hate group.

Idk how anyone could be falling for this Jewry.

I'd say the communist union wins either with Podemos leading or using PSOE as a surrogate. In any case the communist movement got a lot of support from Europe and the american marxists. PP seems to have a lot of support from the people, just because of the globalized panic facing a communist party taking control of the goverment, but the party itself seems to have given up.

Either way nothing will change for us. We will be the first population to be replaced by immigrants and the first to fall if things go down. We've got a birthrate below the irreversible levels (1.1).

What positive stuff do immigrants bring to Spain besides a higher birthrate?

Which isn't even positive for the Spanish. It's not Spain + several hundred thousand immigrants. It's Spain + several hundred thousand immigrants - several hundred thousand Spanish.

The Jews certainly did do this

None.

They are all unskilled and don't fit with our culture. It is said that they do the jobs that the spaniards don't want to do but that's a phallacy. We have an official unemployement rate of 30% (which is higher in reality) so no spaniard would decline any job.

The thing is that they want to replace the native population for a foreign. Ideally, mixing foreigners with locals to have a hybrid race that will be more tamed and more stupid/indoctrinated than the natives of the western countries.

If you want more information about this you can find it in Kalergi's plan (which describes not only the end game of this situation but the whole circunstances that are happening right now, indicating that it's pretty much what they intend to do, also Merkel said it herself).

In that case -that they do not bring ANYTHING positive to the country- we should not allow a single one of them in Spain.

For $600 they send you the gun and call it "literature"...

No you shouldn't. Just watch for your politicians pulling a bait and switch on you.

He bought them in 1999.

I was actually wondering this the other day

How does the gun reset? do you have to pull the hammer back every time? also whats the part above and to the right of the trigger?

Bought from the FBI*

so is this a good thing since even a retarded mouth breather would notice how stupid this story is at this point.

You want a cookie or something ?

>>The receipts, some of which date back to the 1990s, showed Mair spent more than $620 (£436) on literature from the group, which advocates the creation of an all-white homeland and the eradication of Jewish people

who the fuck buys this sort of shit

Sup Forums alone has thousands of infographics on how to make your own firearms, ffs /k/ showed us how to make an ak47 out of a fucking shovel

In 30 seconds of googling you could probably find guides for making zip guns, and honestly anyone halfway intelligent and with a little bit of machinist experience could make one by themselves without even knowing much about firearms.

who the fuck are these lying jews trying to fool

The fuck, this is getting way too fucking fishy now. The SPLC just happens to find 20 year old receipts allegedly showing the shooter buying far-right/nazi literature and bomb-making instructions less than 24 hours after the shooter's name was made public?

Am I supposed to buy this horseshit? This is dodgy as FUCK.

hmmmm........

I keep my receipts in a drawer
after two years the ink fades completely

the idea that they kept receipts from the 90's is complete nonsense