AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

GREEDY NIGGER MBRAAAAAPPE BTFO BY THE BIGGEST FOOTBALL CLUB IN HISTORY, WILL HE EVER RECOVER???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yau8nHOXhug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is an English language imageboard. Please provide a translation when posting foreign language content. Thank you

>se los daba

in English faglord

spanish is our mother tongue, amigo

>los daba
they're buying pogba?

el croatiANO
ajaajjaajajajjaajajajaj

SEETHING MUSLIMS

>tfw memebrappé scores a hat trick against real and knocks them out of the CL

Translate you cunt

This is clearly Madrid's damage control.

mbappe wanted 12m a year and a net but madrid said only if he doesn't dab. so he is going to PSG.

i dont speak french

>Gramos saying that he wished for PSG to sign Neymar
>My face when Neymar and Mbappé still buttfuck them in CL

How can you only speak one language?
How can you not learn spanish wich is the mother tongue of americas?

mbappé asked for 12 millions euros per year at madrid and real's boss told him good luck at psg

obvious spic bullshit anyway

they wrote "congratulations and good luck at psg" after mbrap wanted 12mil euro a year

>wich
Well done, Paco

I don't speak African

of south america yes, french is the mother tongue of north america desu

yes you do

kek

Not after the seven year war is not.

CHI

Should get injured.

it is still the first european language introduced in north america

The Spanish reached Florida before France reached anywhere in North America

And the vikings reached fuckknowswhere way before.

>Implying chanting noises of the great Colorado tribesmen isn't the mother tongue of North America

youtube.com/watch?v=Yau8nHOXhug History, as told by the Swedes.

can he please break his leg in three pieces and be unable to play football again until he's 22?

Fun fact: You could eat at a restaurant and sleep in a hotel in Santa Fe, New Mexico before the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock.

That's cool and all, but Madrid still need a good backup striker. Mayoral is shit

yeah I know but still too expensive tbqh
fuck man Madrid is poor as fuck now

why can't madrid afford 12 million? literal who's in the nba get more

12m would be the 3rd highest wage in the team AFAIK. TSU > Ramos > mbrrrrrape > bayol

Part of the reason Madrid is so stacked is that they pay lower wages to their stars than any other top team would

They can but it would fuck their squad up. He'd be making more than modric, Isco, Ramos, Benzema, etc. I think only Ronaldo would have higher wages

Shut the hell up with that filthy pig Latin.

Be the richest club in the world but stuck in Ligue 1

>halal get snubbed or outpriced
>halal journos come up with fan fiction to make it look like halal rejected the player
lmao so typical. florentino is probably crying right now

Since when do 18 year olds sit down with sporting directors and discuss wages.

This whole thing is just bullshit "and then I told him to kiss my ass"-kindda thing bravado.

hope mbappé doesn't go to real, they'll bully him for being so hyped, imagine mbappé getting bullied by his idol cr7

this is my pet hate on this place

fucking stupid foreign cunts

Mfw Halal madrid got outdabbed AND outpriced by this young goat
Mbappe

PSG train out of control jesu christ

go neymar!

The refrain would make an absolute GOAT chant.

google translator gave me this

>Mbappe asked 12 million net for Madrid because they were given the PSG. The Madrid got out of the bid and said "Congratulations and luck in Paris"

He'd be Robinho 3.0. Youngsters almost never do well at Madrid with how much pressure that's thrust on them to succeed.

technically fags in st augustine were speaking spic earlier than the frogs.

That said some americans are monolingual because you can move all across this big ass country while still not needing to speak another language unless you need to speak taco in cooking or construction. If fags in oregon and nevada spoke different languages you would bet more californians would be bilingual

My flag says otherwise

they got raped by feather niggers though

>This is an English language imageboard.
no me chinges, en serio wey?

Based Halal Madrid

underrated

>believing something spanish press say

they are in damage control, the same way the refused to sign nerman, suarez, pogba, and an endless list

For spanish press, they only reason madrid doesn't sign a player is because they don't want to

>160m poundaroos for a fairly promising teenager with one good season
Yeah that seems reasonable. If christiano was sold from united to madrid in this transfer market he would literally cost well over 350 million.

holy shit! top, and i mean top, kek

i dont need to speak beaner on an english image board

I hope Asensio bullies him for his entire profesional football career if he doesn't go to Madrid